Ugly fat femcel pump n dumped by Chad rants on tiktok

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

Bonus she was easily replaced in her company because of her subhuman looks lmfao

@Xangsane

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, Tallooksmaxxer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 9 others
0% chance Chad fucked that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Squirtoutmabooty, MoggerGaston and 17 others
Bro, I wouldn’t even hire her in the first place, who could stand that voice for more than 1 min?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Landorus, Introvertednarc, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
she seems to have some sort of mental deficiency, I can tell by the way she talks
Also no MTN+ dude is hitting that jfl

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
"good sex":lul:
the guy could literally be a turbodicklet and ofc any sex for her is good sex

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Niklaus Mikaelson
her looksmatch was thrown off mount Taygetus 2500 years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, Tallooksmaxxer, ConspiracyTheory and 2 others
Didn’t watch but there’s not a singular chance in hell a chad hit that
Htn is the absolute DEAD maximum and even that is extremely unlikely

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
6'10 maher chad only in 2023:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I thought IT said personality is the main factor for attracting women? Clearly this mans personality is shit so I wonder why she still slept with him?

10/10 Aryan goddess to ethnics and SFcels

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Tallooksmaxxer and RecessedChinCel
the guys that were pumping and dumping her were mid tier normies at best

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Why are you being mean to this woman

How does looks have to do with her being replaced at work?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Apparently TikTok has an Ugly filter now.

Why are you being mean to this woman

How does looks have to do with her being replaced at work?
EF935CC9 EBF4 4DA9 8DE7 07D67B583D77

Brutal tbh

jaw surgery wouldn't even ascend her THAT much. no surgery for that insanely small ipd
She would need jaw surgery with huge advancement and CCW + huge genioplasty + implants probably + huge amounts of weightloss and she could become becky.

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
She would need jaw surgery with huge advancement and CCW + huge genioplasty + implants probably + huge amounts of weightloss and she could become becky.
do you think she could ever look like your avi with any amount of surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
do you think she could ever look like your avi with any amount of surgery?
Never. She would need 10s of thousands worth of surgery just to be average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
See this is why I say looks are far more important for a woman, as far as career and relationships go.

Getting laid, obviously is not the same and I think far too many people on here focus on the getting laid part.

If we actually narrowed it down, being ugly as a woman is a far greater failo. Yes true, average women are far better looking than average men and the difference between a Becky and a Staceylite is far slimmer than the difference between a Normie and a Chad, but once women go below a 4/10 in looks, it really is over for them, because they don't generally work high IQ jobs and even when they do it's the better looking women that rise to the top.

This woman is a clear 3/10 and ugly af and while a 4/10 below average woman has higher SMV than a 7/10 Chadlite, she doesn't have anywhere near as much RMV, relationship market value.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Landorus
Oh and yeah, Chad didn't fuck that but nice clickbait bruv.

No normie is going close to that. I know I wouldn't. Even if single.

Dude the exact same is true for men in this regard.

Are you going to sit there and say men are halo'ed more by their looks in formal career fields than women? Height, yes and to a degree, but nowhere near as much as a woman with wide hips and a big chest.

A woman's primary value to the world is her beauty.

Men are valued on other things while their appearance bolsters matters

Last edited:
Are you going to sit there and say men are halo'ed more by their looks in formal career fields than women? Height, yes and to a degree, but nowhere near as much as a woman with a wide hips and a big chest

A woman's primary value to the world is her beauty.
Men generally work shittier jobs though, as soon as they start taking up office positions I’d say it’s the same thing. Even in blue collar jobs the few promotions are largely based on favouritism (looks).

Women also get hired much quicker & far more easily than men & they out earn men before they get pregnant. So men are falioed quite hard by their looks in the working world.

Men tend to be able to create value a lot better than women so despite that, ugly CEO’s etc. are still prevelant but lookism is human nature there’s no getting round that.

Men generally work shittier jobs though, as soon as they start taking up office positions I’d say it’s the same thing. Even in blue collar jobs the few promotions are largely based on favouritism (looks).

Women also get hired much quicker & far more easily than men & they out earn men before they get pregnant. So men are falioed quite hard by their looks in the working world.

Men tend to be able to create value a lot better than women so despite that, ugly CEO’s etc. are still prevelant but lookism is human nature there’s no getting round that.

It's not the same in office jobs man lmao. Unless you are sub 5'7 tall, height is only really a halo in the office world

For an ugly woman to be hired by a firm or a flat chest woman, it's not ideal. Who are hiring people for office work? Men. And pussy sells.

smvmogs everyone on here combined tenfold

Didn’t watch but there’s not a singular chance in hell a chad hit that
Htn is the absolute DEAD maximum and even that is extremely unlikely
Maybe in America is different but where i live even a MTN would feel embarassment to be seen walking in public with that monster.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Maybe in America is different but where i live even a MTN would feel embarassment to be seen walking in public with that monster.
I could imagine some autistic htn/mtn in highschool doing it just for experience but that’s about it

Or maybe like a redneck/ghetto one, lower standards a lot of the time

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood