Ugly girls are annoying

schizomeeksfanboy

schizomeeksfanboy

15y, 185cm
I have this one girl ik who’s annoying asf. She is literally obsessed with me but still acts like she isn’t. Last time I was going home from the gym she called me and I accidentally picked up. She asked me where I was and I was telling her I’m going home, she somehow made me walk home with here since we share the same way home. While we were walking I was seeing my parents coming down the street. Once I’ve seen them I just turned around quick and started walking the opposite way so they wouldn’t see me. The bitch somehow found it funny and started saying shit like: “haha, why would it matter if they saw us? We’re not dating haha” I was about to rage hard, idk how I kept it into myself, I was about to scream because you’re fucking ugly, bitch, you’re fucking ugly. My father would bully me if he saw me with your ugly ass. Thank god my parents didn’t saw me that day. Later on she was trying to make physical touch with me saying shit like: “im gonna beat you n shit” thinking she was cute. I swore myself that day I would never go out with her again, not even for a walk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, BeanletMogger, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
chad tales

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and zurzolo
Yet another reason why we need bragging rule back

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and zurzolo
It happened to me, lose contact with that bitch, believe me if it doesn't get worse

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10, zurzolo and schizomeeksfanboy
It happened to me, lose contact with that bitch, believe me if it doesn't get worse
We’re not talking anymore since like 2 days bcs I told her to shut up. She wrote “make me” after I said that but then deleted it after I didn’t open it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, zurzolo and GlamourPursuer
Believe me, it has happened to me about 4 times, my definitive recommendation is do not respond to her messages, let her know that you are ignoring her, because then she becomes friends with your friends and then with your parents and then everyone will make fun of you:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and schizomeeksfanboy
Believe me, it has happened to me about 4 times, my definitive recommendation is do not respond to her messages, let her know that you are ignoring her, because then she becomes friends with your friends and then with your parents and then everyone will make fun of you:feelsokman:
Nah she wouldn’t do that. Ik her. She’s the ugliest/second ugliest girl in her friend group and i basically talk and go out with the most of them

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and jué
Iv had a similar experience and i lashed out at the ugly foid next day in school everyone thinks im a shallow fuck:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy and zurzolo
A hot girl who's annoying can never be annoying for me, because she's hot

• +1
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy
Only a problem if she's fat, personally wouldn't mind smashing a kinda ugly fit girl but I fucking hate fat girls that think they're hot