Ugly girls piss me off

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I believe everyone should be with their looksmatch but knowing ugly girls are the most hypergamous pisses me off. I just want to punch one knowing how many looksmatch are in her dms all rejecting them thinking chad will someday will be with her lmfao

I wish I could get my looksmatch

they also have the highest standards bc ugly cucked man orbit them.

I believe everyone should be with their looksmatch but knowing ugly girls are the most hypergamous pisses me off. I just want to punch one knowing how many looksmatch are in her dms all rejecting them thinking chad will someday will be with her lmfao
20% of men get 80% of women btw, Chads don't choose ugly women stop coping and degrading the fundamentals of a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
i wish all girls were gigastacies with big butts and skinny waists

20% of men get 80% of women btw, Chads don't choose ugly women stop coping and degrading the fundamentals of a Chad.
You are really intelligent. I never implied chad will settle with her i was poking fun at her delusions

You are really intelligent. I never implied chad will settle with her i was poking fun at her delusions
You did though, "You are very intelligent". Go on and edit your thread. Here's what you said; chad will someday will be with her lmfao. You arabs really do have fat stuck in your frontal lobes don't you, fucking sandnigger.

You did though, "You are very intelligent". Go on and edit your thread. Here's what you said; chad will someday will be with her lmfao. You arabs really do have fat stuck in your frontal lobes don't you, fucking sandnigger.
You are dumb as sin seriously dont advice surgieres to incels lest you fuck them up
thinking chad will someday be with her

i hate ugly people

lol mad-cel
I got pissed off since i clearly mentioned the active participle “thinking” as in her she in her small hypergamous brain is assuming that chad will (most likely not) be with her

XD