Ugly guys: Do you still try at all?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
All the time. I message dozens of Japnese chicks a day on language exchange apps and ask any girl that I’ve had a long conversation with if they can show me around their town with low success.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Do you have a much higher tinder success rate in America ?

yup, I had hundreds of likes on a fresh account I made but most of them were gross

you're a black foreigner in Japan. asians don't like to date outside of their race except for the whites. i've seen your pictures: you're not ugly. skin color is the real problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Mansnob and BigBiceps
You're just a stubborn and delusional standardscel

You failed at sex tourism in Japan. Your looks don't attract gooks because you're black so your best bet would be to try and run money and status game on them in the future

Or you could just accept reality and fuck and ltr some mediocre American girl but that doesn't seem very likely for you

Wasn't your first gf an above avg Asian btw? How did you manage to even get her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Mansnob and BigBiceps
I’ve told you once before, asians will seldom date blacks or anyone outside of their race.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
You're just a stubborn and delusional standardscel

You failed at sex tourism in Japan. Your looks don't attract gooks because you're black so your best bet would be to try and run money and status game on them in the future

Or you could just accept reality and fuck and ltr some mediocre American girl but that doesn't seem very likely for you

Wasn't your first gf an above avg Asian btw? How did you manage to even get her?

She complimented my looks and I asked her out. She was Cantonese btw if that matters

I hear late 20s+ Japanese single women are pretty desperate btw. That also happens to be my preferred age range for J girls

Last edited:
She complimented my looks and I asked her out. She was Cantonese btw if that matters

I hear late 20s+ Japanese single women are pretty desperate btw. That also happens to be my preferred age range for J girls
I think that's your answer there. Maybe a certain percent of Asian girls will date black guys but the percentage is pretty low. However you managed to get approached first by a Chinese girl
If I recall correctly she did eventually dump you though for being too autistic

You should read this thread to help you

Good luck on finding another Asian girl into BBC it's like a needle in a haystack unless the girl is heavy into rap and hip-hop culture. Or is open minded and not racist. Asian culture is very elitist

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I think that's your answer there. Maybe a certain percent of Asian girls will date black guys but the percentage is pretty low. However you managed to get approached first by a Chinese girl

Good luck on finding another Asian girl into BBC it's like a needle in a haystack unless the girl is heavy into rap and hip-hop culture. Or is open minded and not racist. Asian culture is very elitist

JFL ur hilarious

most of the time when asian woman marry out it's usually a white guy

asian woman are self hating whores by nature

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob

I fucked a Korean girl too. Both were cuter than the Chinese girl alien’s been hooking up with

Last edited:
I fucked a Korean girl too. Both were cuter than the Chinese girl alien’s been hooking up with
No offense to @alien but he's a chubby 5'6 autistic 34 year old dorky white guy who's probably just average. You have youth, bbc halo and height on him, and ironically even you are probably more nt. If you're still in college go try to fuck your gook classmates

Or maybe you and alien should team up and go to China to sexually harass foids

No offense to @alien but he's a chubby 5'6 autistic 34 year old dorky white guy who's probably just average. You have youth, bbc halo and height on him, and ironically even you are probably more nt. If you're still in college go try to fuck your gook classmates

Or maybe you and alien should team up and go to China to sexually harass foids
Not to claim that I am the shit or anything but a number of women have referred to me as handsome, especially Asian women. I also LTR'd a slim busty brown girl. That may be a one hit wonder that I scored when I was 30 but that still counts for something. I am in better shape now than I was when I was in my late 20s and early 30s. I'm still like 23% body fat and still chubby. But I used to be 28% body fat. And I fucked Yogapants at 28% body fat.

@Saranghae 's issue is that he is trying to run BBC game on women who are typically racist as fuck towards black men (Japanese and Korean women). It doesn't surprise me that he got ghosted by that Korean chick. Because he was probably just a curiosity for that Korean chick. They wouldn't date a black man seriously because Asian women are often times deathly afraid of upsetting their parents' wishes. Like my Chink gf and I are kind of on rocky road right now because her small dicked Cantonese Catholic father wants her to date and marry a Catholic Cantonese man. He doesn't want her to be with a non-religious white boy (even though I AM technically Catholic. Nominally). My big white cock probably sends her Chink father into incel rage.

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
I’m not that ugly but yeah I don’t try anymore because it’s always like the few girls I get really attracted to and try to flirt with always end up taken