Ugly Guy’s Guide to Ascending

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
A lot of ugly guys are searching how to get a gf on YouTube and they’re getting pickup videos recommended to them as a way to get girls.

wor7DVe.gif

This is literally the LAST thing you should do if you’re ugly.

Reason: If you have a 1 minute interaction with a stranger girl on the street, the ONLY thing she can judge you by is your appearance. That’s the last thing you want.

Look at this autism
MoSBVqi.gif

^that will NEVER work if you’re ugly. In fact 90% of the reason that gif is cringey is because the guy’s ugly.

The solution: Build a social circle and get status. That’s the ONLY way.

For middle schoolers/high schoolers:

You need to play sports. 3 sports. Football, basketball, lacrosse (slayer sport), or baseball.

You need to be on all 3 of these teams ideally. All 3 seasons. You will make at least 30 decent connections in total from all 3 teams. Some of them are Chads and will get you invited to parties. Parties are more socially acceptable to approach, and more parties = more opportunities.

Also, you want to be a top player. You get mad respect even if you don’t say anything.

“I’m not athletic”
anigif_enhanced-19654-1414180436-1.gif

That’s why you’re a loser. GET athletic. Spend every day training speed, strength, coordination, or your sport specific skill. 2 hours a day of concentrated training will make you good enough in 3-6 months.

Every minute of athletic training will get you 100x more ROI than asking strangers “hey do you know where Starbucks is? I’m just kidding I thought you were cute. My names Retard nice to meet you.”

College Guys:

Join a frat, or if you’re a high schooler try to become a college athlete.

I don’t care what fucking pledge or hazing these douchebags make you do, you fucking do it. If they make you run around campus naked as a pledge, do it. You’ll be getting way more pussy in a week than that anime nerd who laughs at you as you run by him.

Not sure what kind of torture is going on here, but it’s worth it to ascend
cage-frat-hazing-hofstra.jpg

Frat is easy status. Oh, and I’m talking about a social frat, not the curry frat dedicated to stemcelling. Jfl.

Post College:

Idk need some oldcels to offer advice here. My personal recommendation is to rope if you’re still a virgin post college. But if anyone has some wise advice feel free to share.

———

Make sure to looksmax as well, as that’s still the most important thing, but this guide is for guys who can’t get plastic surgery yet.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Swagwaffle, RedKeyboard and 1 other person
No social status for your face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui and 6 others
What if u have scoliosis

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and ZyzzReincarnate
An ugly mans “ascension” usually results in him being cucked

just ldar

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak, Time Travel, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
No social status for your face
True. But it’s the best thing you can do besides surgery.
What if u have scoliosis
Tell the coach you’re disabled and make him feel bad so you can be on the team and just wear the uniform. Or be a team manager. Otherwise wait till college for frat life

when you know its over.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
This is a yankee thing

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Aids!
imagine all that effort for a small chance while chad just needs to exist to get pussy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, GrewWrong, Exafc and 7 others
Most of us can attract girls on the basis of our looks alone, problems start after the first or second date when she discovers we're a autists with no life.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL and Insomniac
imagine all that effort for a small chance while chad just needs to exist to get pussy.
This. Should have just said get a job to moneymaxx and pay for surgery. Much more effective.
Most of us can attract girls on the basis of our looks alone, problems start after the first or second date when she discovers we're a autists with no life.

If your looks were enough you wouldnt need to impress her on a date. If she doesn't want to fuck you as bad as you want to fuck her, she's using you. If she's attracted to you enougb she'll bounce on your dick in the nearest bathroom. No date needed. I know this because I've gotten laid without dating.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Too much effort, rope is more reliable.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Exafc and Ropemaxing
Jfl at people saying PLAYING SPORTS is too much effort or spending 1 week pledging for a frat is too much work.

All this work for get a 5% dating buff ain't whorth it tbh : im just gooing to rope , it's cheaper and easier

• +1
Reactions: Exafc, ChoSeungHui, BigdickAverageEthnic and 1 other person
Jfl at that pickup artist running up like a little beta puppy being walked on a leash :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and BigdickAverageEthnic

@SHARK

THANK YOU FOR THAT GIF TOP FUCKING TIER BUDDY BOYO

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Socialmaxxing is everyone's best bet, it that doesn't work you know it's over.

What if u have scoliosis
Go to the chiropractor and get them to yank your head extremely hard. This will pull your spine straight and align your ribs, I swear.

futbol is best sport

yeah true. until futbol becomes no.1 in america, america will never do well in world cup tbh

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel

Agreed! But how do I do it, O Swami?

I'm not that.

College Guys:

I'm not that...

Post College:

Idk need some oldcels to offer advice here. My personal recommendation is to rope if you’re still a virgin post college. But if anyone has some wise advice feel free to share.

Oh, my heart... :feelscry:

• +1
A lot of ugly guys are searching how to get a gf on YouTube and they’re getting pickup videos recommended to them as a way to get girls.

wor7DVe.gif

Reason: If you have a 1 minute interaction with a stranger girl on the street, the ONLY thing she can judge you by is your appearance. That’s the last thing you want.

Look at this autism
MoSBVqi.gif

^that will NEVER work if you’re ugly. In fact 90% of the reason that gif is cringey is because the guy’s ugly.

You need to play sports. 3 sports. Football, basketball, lacrosse (slayer sport), or baseball.

You need to be on all 3 of these teams ideally. All 3 seasons. You will make at least 30 decent connections in total from all 3 teams. Some of them are Chads and will get you invited to parties. Parties are more socially acceptable to approach, and more parties = more opportunities.

Also, you want to be a top player. You get mad respect even if you don’t say anything.

“I’m not athletic”

That’s why you’re a loser. GET athletic. Spend every day training speed, strength, coordination, or your sport specific skill. 2 hours a day of concentrated training will make you good enough in 3-6 months.

Every minute of athletic training will get you 100x more ROI than asking strangers “hey do you know where Starbucks is? I’m just kidding I thought you were cute. My names Retard nice to meet you.”

College Guys:

I don’t care what fucking pledge or hazing these douchebags make you do, you fucking do it. If they make you run around campus naked as a pledge, do it. You’ll be getting way more pussy in a week than that anime nerd who laughs at you as you run by him.

Frat is easy status. Oh, and I’m talking about a social frat, not the curry frat dedicated to stemcelling. Jfl.

Post College:

———

Make sure to looksmax as well, as that’s still the most important thing, but this guide is for guys who can’t get plastic surgery yet.
legit 5'2, balding curry that legit has learning difficulties. dont think this will work tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
half the people here have anime Avis @Nibba so they need to hear this. Also some people might think “getting involved” in clubs like earth club will help them jfl but no they need to do high status activities.

tbh

I myself agree it helps with growth and it’s just good overall, but if you are NAT high inhib even social circle maxxing won’t give you much. You need to be able to actually connect with people and hold dialogues with those type of people.

• +1
OK then it's definitely over for me.

wor7DVe.gif

Look at this autism
MoSBVqi.gif

“I’m not athletic”

College Guys:

Post College:

———

Or you get a fucking job and get the necessary surgeries so you can live your life as a normal person

1. Dont be me

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui