Ugly guys with hot GFs is the biggest myth

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I recently spent a full day in the shopping district and mall of my town. Tons of couple went shopping or for a coffe/food on a sunny day. Literall every single couple was looking like this guy: Full head of hair, at least very high tier normie, perfect style and haircut, 1 or 2 points above the girl on the scale. The only normies with gfs where very tall dudes around 190+.
I never saw a couple where the girl mogged the guy. Also most couples where absolutely matched in terms of style and certain phenotype. You can literally see that girls where very precise in chosing the right guy that matches their looks type and propably also lifestyle.
The trend is definitely going into the dark skin direction. I saw at least 5 black dudes with stunning white girls.

Also jfl at 2 desperate pick up artists that where approaching girls on the street. One had a strange cowboy hat on. Absolute ugly losers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, mug, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 13 others
u still got no bitches deusmaximus

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and try2beme
I only see HTB’s and lower with them

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
tales from mumbai shopping district

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, uksucks, YungTrappa and 3 others
I recently spent a full day in the shopping district and mall of my town. Tons of couple went shopping or for a coffe/food on a sunny day. Literall every single couple was looking like this guy: Full head of hair, at least very high tier normie, perfect style and haircut, 1 or 2 points above the girl on the scale. The only normies with gfs where very tall dudes around 190+.
I never saw a couple where the girl mogged the guy. Also most couples where absolutely matched in terms of style and certain phenotype. You can literally see that girls where very precise in chosing the right guy that matches their looks type and propably also lifestyle.
The trend is definitely going into the dark skin direction. I saw at least 5 black dudes with stunning white girls.

Also jfl at 2 desperate pick up artists that where approaching girls on the street. One had a strange cowboy hat on. Absolute ugly losers.
What looks and pheno were the guys

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Muslims dont give a shit about race lol only belief

Depends on location. Where I live, I see tons of LTN manlets with women

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, Sub5kang and Whatever
I've also noticed this.

I rarely see ugly dudes like me with gfs. Heck, they don't even leave their basements

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and Sub5kang
Muslims dont give a shit about race lol only belief
Not the woman's family though :feelskek: if the guys black don't matter what country he's from (Sudan Somalia, Nigeria) they won't accept it usually

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and JohnDoe
Depends on location. Where I live, I see tons of LTN manlets with women
This, I live in ldn and see this on the daily

• +1
Reactions: watah and JohnDoe
Even fat women won't date fat men .

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
It’s not that it’s all that common, it’s that it stands out so much. Because seeing a couple like that while knowing that the guy got lucky with meeting her at the right time right place is brutal because it’s a reminder of the luck factor and how ultimately there’s very little you can do, just wait until it’s your turn again.

Also this is location dependent, in some areas guys mog the girls, in others vice versa. Not just continents, I mean areas within countries and even regions/states/provinces.

Last edited:
Say what country atleast

Even fat women won't date fat men .
Fat girls often have higher smv than stacies. Nobodie thinks they have chances with the hot girls, so they go for the sexual slutty looking whales. I also do this a lot.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Not the woman's family though :feelskek: if the guys black don't matter what country he's from (Sudan Somalia, Nigeria) they won't accept it usually
Yea that's pretty hipocritical from them

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang