Ugly men are systemically treated like trash, ugly women get featured in critically acclaimed documentaries.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
Hideous women like this get featured in 5 star documentaries and get sympathy world wide over a few mean comments online. Making hundreds of thousands of dollars off the film, and from pity donations.

Screenshot 20191006 012801 Prime Video

Hideous men get abandoned by society and get treated like trash relentlessly. Instead of a 5-star documentary, they get spit on and bullied by the biggest social news network on the internet. Instead of pity and sympathy, they get labelled as incels and demonized, with Reddit bloggers and CEOs making thousands a month from bullying you.

All socially acceptable. I truly don't understand how anyone with a social conscience can look at this and not say "You know what? This is fucking bullshit."

Hoza9hu d

Tbrb47Q d

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2846 and SikKunt
It is what it is

Society, man.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Ok i will give a easy explanation for it, woman is what can give childrens, man just put them, so they will have more power but is not really something that us can control, this is why woman have more high standards too, but i see that children's in general get more the traits of mother, so it's strange.

at least their admitting it instead of hiding behind the personality meme like IT cucks.