Ugly men/incels are taking over our college campus.

Chaddeus

Chaddeus

Iron
Ever since at college, I have been considered one of the 'chads'. There is a group of 5 of us.

We get no ass here. All the ugly men take up all the hot girls. All the decent looking guys are either sexless or have some ugly girlfriend.

They are extroverted af, while all 5 of us are introverted and got no game.

These incel looking guys aren't deformed mind you, but they are below average looking. One 5ft7 inch fat guy stole my mate's date. My friend is a Swedish tall guy, and part of our chad group. He is hopeless in terms of dating, always get flaked, etc.

I have yet to see a good looking guy with an equally good looking girlfriend.

I walk around and it's always the skinny or fat incel with the bone structure of biggie smalls with those hot blondes. These ugly men have it all, the girls and the confidence, extroverted.

wat do?

inb4 greycel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape, BigBoy, Deleted member 11963 and 18 others
Post pics
People overestimate a lot. Mostly men themselves and women they want. JFL, yesterday a friend sent me some pictures of a girl he's with. I asked him how he would rate her, he said a 7/10. JFL, the girl is a 3.5/10

good looking are only 1-5% of men, rest is cope. And with this I mean high tier normies not even chadlite or chad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, BigBoy, Acnno and 4 others
If you were really a chad then girls would be coming up to you and incels wouldn't be taking your girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, BigBoy, coolguy1 and 14 others
Brutal Bluepill :feelswhy:@Biggdink @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7580, PYT and 7 others
incel psyop to convince themselves they still can make it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 5061, SolarWind and 4 others
good looking are only 1-5% of men, rest is cope. And with this I mean high tier normies not even chadlite or chad
Cope, high tier normies are more common than that.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Cope, high tier normies are more common than that.
Maybe you live in a chad country, I rarely see a guy I would describe is goodlooking. I will go to the city center now and I am sure I will not see a guy above 5.5 or 6/10.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cain
ngl, HTN are rare as well
Maybe you live in a chad country, I rarely see a guy I would describe is goodlooking. I will go to the city center now and I am sure I will not see a guy above 5.5 or 6/10.
I have been rated 5 PSL, yet when I go outside I see guys who are as gl as me or mog me left and right :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Danish_Retard
I have been rated 5 PSL, yet when I go outside I see guys who are as gl as me or mog me left and right :feelswah::feelswah:
İn motion people look better.

Post pics
People overestimate a lot. Mostly men themselves and women they want. JFL, yesterday a friend sent me some pictures of a girl he's with. I asked him how he would rate her, he said a 7/10. JFL, the girl is a 3.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Ever since at college, I have been considered one of the 'chads'. There is a group of 5 of us.

We get no ass here. All the ugly men take up all the hot girls. All the decent looking guys are either sexless or have some ugly girlfriend.

They are extroverted af, while all 5 of us are introverted and got no game.

These incel looking guys aren't deformed mind you, but they are below average looking. One 5ft7 inch fat guy stole my mate's date. My friend is a Swedish tall guy, and part of our chad group. He is hopeless in terms of dating, always get flaked, etc.

I have yet to see a good looking guy with an equally good looking girlfriend.

I walk around and it's always the skinny or fat incel with the bone structure of biggie smalls with those hot blondes. These ugly men have it all, the girls and the confidence, extroverted.

wat do?

inb4 greycel
have others rated your looks???

Insane. You need to dress better tbh, because if you're actually gl there's no excuse. women are going to go for guys who take incentive, even if hes ugly. If the gl guy never approches her she doesn't take the risk and ends up not enjoying him. this is the harsh reality. you can mog them though but chances are your autism is too dense to get over fully

Thats how it is here, the low inhibition NT normie gets the girl while the introverted aspie chad adheres to escapism and posts on lookismax (and has a negative feedback loop from exposure of forums thinking his looks are the reason)

Meanwhile the NT is incorporating the bluepill into his subconcious and preserves his ego, getting married and starting a family, and doesnt descend into madness and inceldom like the hyper neurotic chad who is getting blackpilled left and right, becoming more insecure with every LMS rabbit hole he reads about

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MilfLover69 and bernanddrago
Cope.
Insane. You need to dress better tbh, because if you're actually gl there's no excuse. women are going to go for guys who take incentive, even if hes ugly. If the gl guy never approches her she doesn't take the risk and ends up not enjoying him. this is the harsh reality. you can mog them though but chances are your autism is too dense to get over fully
True. Is never approaching back to her is a sign of autism?

Cope.

True. Is never approaching back to her is a sign of autism?
Of course it is. But it's less "autism" and more of severe risk aversion from being beat hard or scolded and told you are wrong unconditionally as a kid. Or being traumatized. It probably gives you fear of what you, not others may do potentially in a situation, even if if you don't realize.

You can't be scared to get in trouble for what the normal NT normie gets in trouble for. buy a vape off chad or something, use that to become social. that's the only way to push back the "aspie" programming. Then approach girls from there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
who tf are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 10330
Of course it is. But it's less "autism" and more of severe risk aversion from being beat hard or scolded and told you are wrong unconditionally as a kid. Or being traumatized. It probably gives you fear of what you, not others may do potentially in a situation, even if if you don't realize.

You can't be scared to get in trouble for what the normal NT normie gets in trouble for. buy a vape off chad or something, use that to become social. that's the only way to push back the "aspie" programming. Then approach girls from there
Does "preferably" never approaching back gives off "gay" or "sociopath" etc. vibes mostly?

Because I never do and if it is like I wrote above, it sounds like a crappy situation.

Does "preferably" never approaching back gives off "gay" or "sociopath" etc. vibes mostly?

Because I never do and if it is like I wrote above, it sounds like a crappy situation.
Dude yes, but normies memory spans are garbage because they usually have alot going on in their life, including girls. So when you self improve they fuck off with that stereotype shit. I experienced this first hand and we have about the same PSL

Dress in NT brands like CHAMPION (they can be replica, not full ripoffs lol they look like shit) and get A chain, any type of chain to wear around your neck.
Wear some REAL Nike Airforce ones, best popular shoe that goes with every outfit conceivable

Bonus, get Yubo, take the most frauded pics you can and mass swipe. ask each person if they have instagram or your SM of choice and follow back. you can get at least 20 followers daily with this method

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and bernanddrago
Dude yes, but normies memory spans are garbage because they usually have alot going on in their life. So when you self improve they fuck off with that stereotype shit. I experienced this first hand and we have about the same PSL

Dress in NT brands like CHAMPION (they can be replica, not full ripoffs lol they look like shit) and get A chain, any type of chain to wear around your neck

Bonus, get Yubo, take the most frauded pics you can and mass swipe. ask each person if they have instagram or your SM of choice and follow back. you can get at least 20 followers daily with this method
I haven't improved yet since joining here actually so idk about the stereotype :D But I get your point.

I dress fine actually. (Shirts (NT brand) or white t-shirts, wore chain before etc., NT shoes etc.)

The thing is that I don't want that relationship or slaying type of thing in my life in recent years. (I did slay some good scores before but currently I'm not into it at all. :) However I do get girls (friends) do/help to a lot of my projects/tasks since I'm lazy af lol)

I have never used Tinder, I'm not using Instagram & stuff so I might be a "straggler" as a zoomer hahahaha

Other than that I think my problem is I lack the psychological knowledge to realise approachs, behaviour,attention etc. and to act on them most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
I haven't improved yet since joining here actually so idk about the stereotype :D But I get your point.

I dress fine actually. (Shirts (NT brand) or white t-shirts, wore chain before etc., NT shoes etc.)

The thing is that I don't want that relationship or slaying type of thing in my life in recent years. (I did slay some good scores before but currently I'm not into it at all. :) However I do get girls (friends) do/help to a lot of my projects/tasks since I'm lazy af lol)

I have never used Tinder, I'm not using Instagram & stuff so I might be a "straggler" as a zoomer hahahaha

Other than that I think my problem is I lack the psychological knowledge to realise approachs, behaviour,attention etc. and to act on them most of the time.
Having a robust Social media is the only way to lubricate that. the rules applying to thta literally apply to everyone who's gen Z. you need at build least 800 followers from online and IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
Having a robust Social media is the only way to lubricate that. the rules applying to thta literally apply to everyone who's gen Z. you need at build least 800 followers from online and IRL
I get your point. I can get 800 followers with my current IRL network. The thing is that I'm not really into social media :confused: Most friends (girls usually idk why) can't make sense of me being this much inactive online hahaha

Public accounts do get popular quickly. I actually see men with worse face than mine (objectively) literally have ten thousands of followers because of their looks. Looks weird ngl

I think I'm going to be that " potentially sociopath guy" in this situation hahaha

I get your point. I can get 800 followers with my current IRL network. The thing is that I'm not really into social media :confused: Most friends (girls usually idk why) can't make sense of me being this much inactive online hahaha

Public accounts do get popular quickly. I actually see men with worse face than mine (objectively) literally have ten thousands of followers because of their looks. Looks weird ngl

I think I'm going to be that " potentially sociopath guy" in this situation hahaha
Bro make an account or some shit, it's not like us other looksmaxxers can do it for you.

one thing abt normie philosophy that i agree with is that you should try doing anything socially valid/fun that you can, before it is too late

• +1
Thats how it is here, the low inhibition NT normie gets the girl while the introverted aspie chad adheres to escapism and posts on lookismax (and has a negative feedback loop from exposure of forums thinking his looks are the reason)

Meanwhile the NT is incorporating the bluepill into his subconcious and preserves his ego, getting married and starting a family, and doesnt descend into madness and inceldom like the hyper neurotic chad who is getting blackpilled left and right, becoming more insecure with every LMS rabbit hole he reads about
troll post right? am I missing something? aspie chad or even htn gets ioi everywhere he goes. cold approaches and slays. or has foids begging for his dick even. the fuck is this greycel thread

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
Bro make an account or some shit, it's not like us other looksmaxxers can do it for you.

one thing abt normie philosophy that i agree with is that you should try doing anything socially valid/fun that you can, before it is too late
Okay mate thanks a lot. What would you suggest me for improving my psychological knowledge?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Okay mate thanks a lot. What would you suggest me for improving my psychological knowledge?
>mate
You were british this whole time??? now i regret telling you anything

Nah i'm just playing bro lmfao but if you watch more tv and vlogs on YT you will develop social awareness. Tbh my parents did not let me watch cable growing up so i watch gen Z-relateable content, to make up for it and be on the same page mentally as my peers

Last edited:
  • +1
>mate
You were british this whole time??? now i regret telling you anything

Nah i'm just playing bro lmfao but if you watch more tv and vlogs on YT you will develop social awareness. Tbh my parents did not let me watch cable growing up so i watch gen Z-relateable content, to make up for it and be on the same page mentally as my peers
Nope I'm not British or American hahahaha

I'll take your advice. Thanks a lot.

Screen Shot 2021 06 01 at 065912

Screen Shot 2021 06 01 at 065645

@Spiral has also seen me.

Where do you live btw?

Either you're overrating them or the guys who rated you are ethnic med dickriders whom overrated you.

• JFL
Reactions: Cain
5 stages of Blackpill
-------------------------

Denial <-- you are here
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, klamus and Deleted member 9217