Ugly niggas get disrespected like crazy

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
I get disrespected by even cashiers and they are way less friendly towards me which is so crazy and people talk to me like i’m stupid.

It’s over

If i was a fat girl they would have been super kind towards me and tell me there is nothing wrong with me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: org3cel.RR, Art of Pattinson, Suns9999 and 3 others
I get disrespected by even cashiers and they are way less friendly towards me which is so crazy and people talk to me like i’m stupid.

It’s over

If i was a fat girl they would have been super kind towards me and tell me there is nothing wrong with me.
whats your rating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and IwillRope2024

It’s over

They would spit on you if they could get away with it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Suns9999
I experience the same shit everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, thereallegend and 6PSLcel
You are just mentally sick and fucked up, it's all in your head. It's because you have a bad personality.

As a girl, I judge people based on personality and my ideal type would be a short, chubby Indian guy.

I find it dumb and superficial to judge people on how they look. Women make decisions about people based on how they act and think, not how they look. My current boyfriend looks exactly the opposite to the men I usually find attractive. He is 6'3'', blond and athletic. But he won me over with his personality, confidence and sense of humor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Nick.Harte, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
You're mentally ill and it's all in your head. You just need to go to therapy and take medication you sick evil fucking incel.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Suns9999
On gandy bro

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999