Ugly? Normal? Good? Skinny virgin

G

Goonbou

Iron
Cant tell where i stand in the ratings, 21, virgin, tell me the complete and honest truth i beg

Attachments

• D3149133-4318-49C5-8394-867578C93388.jpeg
    D3149133-4318-49C5-8394-867578C93388.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 289
  • EE25D2A7-4A96-4A7D-821B-E0C9ABAD1540.jpeg
    EE25D2A7-4A96-4A7D-821B-E0C9ABAD1540.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 289
  • F1F9687C-1950-42D4-A062-4766935C497E.jpeg
    F1F9687C-1950-42D4-A062-4766935C497E.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 233
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Mansnob
3.5psl.

rhino and upper eye lid fat transfers

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2012 and Mansnob
Volcel or mentalcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Bengt, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Shave that piece of shit kike goatie and moustache first of all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, middayshowers, Mousei and 2 others
Youre mentalcel lol. Dont care about your psl, irl if u go to a night club im sure u can get laid. Whats your height? Btw dont aim at stacies, go for like 4.0 psl chickas or a lil more depending on your height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
You can easily get laid bro don't say to yourself i am a virgin i can't get laid you need to try. everyone gets rejected sometimes

Recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Stingray
50th percentile. You just look dull though. Maybe it is because you are looking down. You look 26

Youre mentalcel lol. Dont care about your psl, irl if u go to a night club im sure u can get laid. Whats your height? Btw dont aim at stacies, go for like 4.0 psl chickas or a lil more depending on your height
5'10
Not actually a virgin just added for flair
Hate nightclubs apart from to laugh at the safari
Volcel or mentalcel
low libidocel

4 PSL completely average. Would still struggle on dating hotties.

Seems like average, but facial hair is making you look older. But I suppose at the young age you are, it works in your favor.

Anyone gauge his height based on the door?

You 5'9 OP?

Also condolences on the face

I'll change with you in a heartbeat

4+ psl? Mental cel? Can get laid easily?
Lol jesus white guys get haloed on here.

I'm being honest, I think you are on the uglier side. Not ugly, but between uglyish and average.

I can understand you struggling today. Women want well above average most of the time.

Getting a nose job would make you a normie, especially at 5'10

Shave the facial hair and get a cool haircut too

What country are you in? You look eastern euro
Notice it's all the Indians haloing the white guys. Fucking stupid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bengt, Deleted member 2426, Mousei and 1 other person

I'm being honest, I think you are on the uglier side. Not ugly, but between uglyish and average.

I can understand you struggling today. Women want well above average most of the time.

Heavy do, Britbong me mate, i get slav a lot tho, not actually a virgin just wanted to test peoples perceptions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
not actually a virgin just wanted to test peoples perceptions
how many slays u got?

You look pretty average tho. Def not ugly. I would shave if I were u tbh!

psl 4 irl 5.5

nose is most obvious flaw

Nigga looks like sesame street

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Shave facial hair and fix nose. Start going to gym and train neck 3x a week.

Mentalcels never got laid. And you indians date your own pheno for a change, and then you'll probably fuck something

He mogs you hard

Mentalcels never got laid. And you indians date your own pheno for a change, and then you'll probably fuck something
dont call him indian you dog

50th percentile. You just look dull though. Maybe it is because you are looking down. You look 26
Lmao where do you live

He's an utter subhuman

4/10 IRL

deformed, need a double jaw surgery, you have a decent pheno on the other hand so you could become above average

how many slays u got?

You look pretty average tho. Def not ugly. I would shave if I were u tbh!
i have had a grand total of 7 sexual partners since the age of 18, nothin to shout about but i am comfortably far from my virginity, I still feel like one sometimes though.

aspie stare

i have had a grand total of 7 sexual partners since the age of 18, nothin to shout about but i am comfortably far from my virginity, I still feel like one sometimes though.
You banged 7 girls and still feel like you are virgin? Buddy ur out of your mind

Anyone gauge his height based on the door?

You 5'9 OP?

Also condolences on the face

It's funny how you always give the harshest ratings, yet you never dare post your own pictures.

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
F

faaaaaget

I'm going to pray for you because you obv. have low self esteem. Also my low rating is probably because all these youngsters hate a grown 40 year old man who doesn't honestly doesn't look like crap.

Honestly you don't look that bad. You're somewhat average. The people here are little harsh but take the advice/criticism and do something with it.

I think you need to clean up your eyebrows and maybe get a nose job? Though of course a nose job is not necessary, it will be an improvement. Just make sure to do your research right before doing the surgery.

rhinoplasty to ascend.

rhino + squint, looks like you already thugg maxxed, could slay latinas no problem

you have a very wide chin and a nice jaw (pretty good masseters). Your eyes are good (eye color halo, decent PFL (how wide they are horizontally if you aren't familar with that term) but you have pretty bad upper eyelid exposure drawing all the attention on that instead of the good features. Your nose is also pretty bad. these 2 big failos are preventing you from being seen as good looking, but they are easy to fix and not the most expensive, you are pretty lucky.

rhino and upper eye lid fat transfers

shave that shit off and get a rhino you'll look good (aside from eye area but idk lower third is decent enough to compensate)

Your nose is atrocious and you look 26 as someone else said but aside from that you're the epitome of an average normie in the UK (which is a good thing). Can imagine seeing you wearing a bucket hat on the beach at Outlook / Dimensions festival or something with a fanny pack around your waist. You're way too NT to be posting in an asylum like this forum.

Your nose is atrocious and you look 26 as someone else said but aside from that you're the epitome of an average normie in the UK (which is a good thing). Can imagine seeing you wearing a bucket hat on the beach at Outlook / Dimensions festival or something with a fanny pack around your waist. You're way too NT to be posting in an asylum like this forum.
You’ve got impeccable eye i was in fact at Outlook this year wearin a bucket ha havin a stonkin good time

You’ve got impeccable eye i was in fact at Outlook this year wearin a bucket ha havin a stonkin good time
Lol I knew it. Well you don't really have to worry. Guys who look and act like you always end up with decent GFs. You're way ahead of most of the aspies here.

If you really wanted to max out then go for a rhinoplasty (with a very good surgeon who comes highly recommended) and try to improve your skin (could be the lighting but it looks a little unhealthy). Also I dunno if the beard is working for you, but it depends what girls feel about it. I wish I was NT.

Lol I knew it. Well you don't really have to worry. Guys who look and act like you always end up with decent GFs. You're way ahead of most of the aspies here.

If you really wanted to max out then go for a rhinoplasty (with a very good surgeon who comes highly recommended) and try to improve your skin (could be the lighting but it looks a little unhealthy). Also I dunno if the beard is working for you, but it depends what girls feel about it. I wish I was NT.
When u say NT, do u mean Neurotypical? Never considered Rhinoplasty seriously but everyones making me feel like i could slay if i just sorted my nose out like wow.

When u say NT, do u mean Neurotypical? Never considered Rhinoplasty seriously but everyones making me feel like i could slay if i just sorted my nose out like wow.
I'm not saying you could slay with a rhino... that's definitely not guaranteed. True slayers are 6'2+ with big frames and very chiselled faces. However it may improve your looks level.

I'm not saying you could slay with a rhino... that's definitely not guaranteed. True slayers are 6'2+ with big frames and very chiselled faces. However it may improve your looks level.
I dont need to be a true slayer anyway, dont have the energy for it its a pure hard time

Dont take non-whites ratings and advices into considerstion tbh. They always get triggered when a white guy mogs them even if they are ded avg or ugly or whatever.