Ugly Onlyfans whore has a mental breakdown

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)

This is a clip of mrgirl, the youtuber most known for his review of the Netflix movie "Cuties" and for his condemnation of the Psychologist streamer Dr K. In this clip he is talking with Aella, a libertarian sex worker and onlyfans worker who is also interested in data analysis. He causes her to burst into tears after insisting that she be openly angry with him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Chadeep, Recessed Life and 3 others
White women☕

She is on FetLife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
I like seeing cum dumpsters cry

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 22918 and BongMog
jesus christ they're both fucking autistic as shit, what is this convo, feels like watching 2 chatgpt's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, Chadeep, Hottaco34 and 5 others
mental illness

This is giga autism

supposedly she took LCD like every day for a like a year (or some ridiculous stretch). also, she was actually a whore for a period, as in having sex with strange men for money

I don't even understand what this retarded whore is crying about. Also she looks like hammered shit, her face is sagging like a motherfucker, looks like a mask

This is a clip of mrgirl, the youtuber most known for his review of the Netflix movie "Cuties" and for his condemnation of the Psychologist streamer Dr K. In this clip he is talking with Aella, a libertarian sex worker and onlyfans worker who is also interested in data analysis. He causes her to burst into tears after insisting that she be openly angry with him.

Evil ass therapy lmfaoo

Nigga acts soulless :chad::chad:

I can fix her:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and Rzn
Lol she blocked me on fetlife

Bro wtf men were paying 100k+ USD for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: ugly_man
it's insane how retarded the internet has made us

her discord server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back