Ugly pajeeta that called me the N word in elementary school is now dating a white chadlite.

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
I hate all poojeetas and I hate cumskin men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
need some brown pussy badly. the contrast between white cock and a bouncing brown ass is just too arousing to tolerate. also the fact it makes hamza fans seethe this badly will never get old.
I hate all poojeetas and I hate cumskin men.

need some brown pussy badly. the contrast between white cock and a bouncing brown ass is just too arousing to tolerate. also the fact it makes hamza fans seethe this badly will never get old.
I hate hamza

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Agree. Bonus if she wears traditional indian clothes and we roleplay that i am a british colonizer

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
Agree. Bonus if she wears traditional indian clothes and we roleplay that i am a british colonizer
I prefer to do this with Israeli girls. They starvemax for a week and then I give them "striped pajamas" to wear while I put on my SS uniform.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hiwasuwor