ugly people get bullied for being ugly

Gh3lfaceA113

Gh3lfaceA113

Bronze
my whole life i got bullied and made fun of no one ever took me seriously in school i was either invisible to people or they made fun of me or flat out insulted me for looking the way i look i was always invisible everywhere i went no one cared at all about me i remember this one time i was like 10 and i went to the psychologist i saw a cute girl there and she didnt find me attractive she looked at me disguted in school the teacher had to force the girls to sit next to me no one ever wanted to sit next to me anyways here i am i have 0 friends and litteraly nobody to help me or support let alone a girlfriend i dont think ill ever get friends only hope a little hope i have is getting a gf thats it thats my only hope i still have and i will never stop searching for a gf if getting girls is about looking manly then i already lost litteraly i used to have a very high mickey mouse type voice as a kid higher than other kids and kids already got high voices i dont have any recordings but theres 2 things i always got bullied for my voice my face and my bone structure aka skinny small frame its good that nowadays my voice isnt like this but its still high kinda im always afraid of getting bullied cuz i cant physicaly defend myself anyways im very weak at the gym too cant even bench press 10kg wtf

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MistaQlon, iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 15827 and 19 others
my whole life i got bullied and made fun of no one ever took me seriously in school i was either invisible to people or they made fun of me or flat out insulted me for looking the way i look i was always invisible everywhere i went no one cared at all about me i remember this one time i was like 10 and i went to the psychologist i saw a cute girl there and she didnt find me attractive she looked at me disguted in school the teacher had to force the girls to sit next to me no one ever wanted to sit next to me anyways here i am i have 0 friends and litteraly nobody to help me or support let alone a girlfriend i dont think ill ever get friends only hope a little hope i have is getting a gf thats it thats my only hope i still have and i will never stop searching for a gf if getting girls is about looking manly then i already lost litteraly i used to have a very high mickey mouse type voice as a kid higher than other kids and kids already got high voices i dont have any recordings but theres 2 things i always got bullied for my voice my face and my bone structure aka skinny small frame its good that nowadays my voice isnt like this but its still high kinda im always afraid of getting bullied cuz i cant physicaly defend myself anyways im very weak at the gym too cant even bench press 10kg wtf
incels.si sir this is a chad site

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MistaQlon, Deleted member 17829, iwillbeflinch and 6 others

You're safe with us buddy :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17736, LooksOrDeath and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon, Deleted member 17791, StrangerDanger and 8 others
incels.si sir this is a chad site
is it really a chad site i got told this is for incels who want to better themselves

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thecel, paranakee and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Baldingman1998, thecel and 1 other person
is it really a chad site i got told this is for incels who want to better themselves
lmao @ social cues

its both tbh , shit ton of subhumans and normies that try to looksmax but LDAR and some of them do surgeries and become chad like @Amnesia and @Salludon

most softmaxx and post their school blackpill presentations like me:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 17736, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Same the goblina subhumans used to point fingers at me and laugh in my face, like I wasn't even a human being. The high class girls never did. Now the same subhuman girls are flirty with me jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, LooksOrDeath, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736 and Danish_Retard
Same the goblina subhumans used to point fingers at me and laugh in my face, like I wasn't even a human being. The high class girls never did. Now the same subhuman girls are flirty with me jfl
haha even femcels dont flirt with me thats how ugly i am normal decent girls dont even look at me they try not to look into my face thats how disgusting i look

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Start injecting, you have nothing to lose at this point.
i had started it but got problems with my eyes afterwards i got a bit cross eyed in my left eye thats why i didnt continue injecting lo

i had started it but got problems with my eyes afterwards i got a bit cross eyed in my left eye thats why i didnt continue injecting lo
You became cross-eyed after injecting testosterone? Interesting. Did you do PCT afterwards?

You became cross-eyed after injecting testosterone? Interesting. Did you do PCT afterwards?
idk my body doesnt work well with testosteron i got a chromosne disorder i litteraly look like a female in my bone structure atleast
thats why my body is ass

• So Sad
Reactions: MistaQlon and Danish_Retard
genetic trash dudes here pretend to be chads, no chad visits an obscure forum. actual chads are outside enjoying life expressing themselves to the real world

• +1
Reactions: MistaQlon
Also short people are more prone to mock others for being short. My friend who is like 2 cm taller than my other friend, lets call my shorter friend X, he says things like "he is short almost as x". They are both like 5'7.

also i remember the manlet that told me i was anormal because of my height :lul: (6'1 at that time). I hope that manlet (5'8) remembers me whenever he feels bad about his height

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Constantin Denis
It's mainly filled with normal people and incels, Not a lot of good looking people on here and alot of people here are mentally ill and fraud a lot so don't be insecure you are 6'4 and white you are below average but you can literally get a harem of bitches in other countries just use your just be white card

• +1
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113
It's mainly filled with normal people and incels, Not a lot of good looking people on here and alot of people here are mentally ill and fraud a lot so don't be insecure you are 6'4 and white you are below average but you can literally get a harem of bitches in other countries just use your just be white card
thats exaclty what my dad says he tells me im white phenotype and tall:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
You are probably 5'9-6 ft tall, your face is on point.
So there are two possible options here:
1. You're lying.
2. You manage to get bullied with these looks.

Anyway it seems like you're a total loser and you know nothing about this life. Keep crying little pussy.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 21.03.23.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 21.03.23.png
    379.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
1. You're lying.

Anyway it seems like you're a total loser and you know nothing about this life. Keep crying little pussy.
im 6 4 and im not lying

• Ugh..
kids are cruel so since the beginning of your life, things will start to shape your self-esteem and mental (in negative ways if you genetic trash ofc).
you can revert that by unconsciously statusmaxxing or being low-inhib as a kid, but that ain't easy cuz kids are dumb and know nothing about life

• +1
1. You're lying.

Muh muh, fakecel larper. Looks kinda like you tbh @Baldingman1998

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You're supposed to count the weight of the bar

• +1
You can't benchpress 10kg?

Damn, I'm sorry bro

• +1
You can't benchpress 10kg?

Damn, I'm sorry bro
Nevermind, I just saw your pictures

You actually look above average and you are 6'4 lmao

Nothing physical is stopping you from getting a girl, work on your social skills

• +1
ngl that's your own fault, voice is the easiest fix, just needs practice and discipline
no you cant really change the normal tone of your voice

• +1
bruh above average is the best rating ive gotten yet and ye im pretty tall like idk im gymaxxing rn

pump and dump (y)

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis