Ugly Swedish Guy - did his woman cheat on him when she was in Argentina?

I

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
Do you think this good-looking Latina woman, who probably uses the Ugly Swedish Guy to live in his house away from her third world country, cheated on him when she was back to Argentina for a few months?

She said she was sick and had low income in Sweden, so she had to go back to Argentina, which makes absolutely no sense.

Argentina is a third world country, Sweden is an advanced country with a stable, advanced economy. What is called low-income in Sweden is what is called hopelessness in places like Argentina.

Also, why would she go to hospitals in Argentina, if she is sick, is Sweden has an advanced and universal healthcare?

Something is off here and I can't understand what. The explanation for her trip to Argentina raises more questions that it answers.

She probably went to Argentina and then decided to leave him because she already got the Visa and no longer needs him. However, he probably lied she is back.

If he made a solo video in which he says she is back, he probably lied. If she made a solo video or she was with him in a video, she probably still left him but he paid her to be part of that video to prevent proving the incel and Blackpill community right and getting roasted and mocked by them in the internet.

What are your thoughts on this?

Screenshot 2024 06 21 18 53 32 162 comandroidchrome edit

On the the comments above says "lack of citizenship". Problem is, they were married for over 1 year, so she should already have a citizenship.

Something is off about this story and more questions are raised than answered.

So, what do you think?

Do you think she cheated on him and got nuked by ethnic BBC battalions who were striking her with meat rockets between the legs for months?

She is good-looking and I don't think it's possible for her to get sexually aroused by the Ugly Swedish Guy. She is probably constantly cheating on him and he knows it but can't leave her because he knows there won't be a second luck and he will remain alone forever. He is probably cucked and he is using him for Visa and having a house in a first world country, Sweden.

Believing she can get sexually aroused from him is a next level stupidity. She spent years without sex, got bored, took her sexiest outfits, lied to him about being sick and went to Argentina to be gang-banged by battalions of ethnic BBC men and now will return to Sweden as if nothing happened and he, if he is absolutely dumb and naive, will actually (ACTUALLY!!!) believe her that she was sick and went to work in Argentina, a poor and bankrupt country, to make more money than she could make in Sweden.

She probably was fucked anally and vaginally by BBC men who were massaging her, her body and feet, soles all day, and at the end of the day, before she went to sleeping, she was calling the Ugly Swedish Guy to pretend she is being treated in a hospital, that she loves him and can't wait to go back to Sweden and see him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ubicuse, Klaas Vaaker, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Why no replies?

nigga wrote a whole book about some swedish incel jgl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, anthrax, Absi and 5 others
Arvid got cucked?

• +1
Reactions: anthrax
Not a single molecule lol

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
yes, i fucked her pussy last week in buenos aires

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Xangsane and Deleted member 1140
For vito basso

This guy is a genuine 2/10, he's a complete subhuman, and his failos are so bad he wouldn't get anywhere even with a million bucks worth of surgeries. Ngl he should have roped, he'd have done himself a favor.

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back