Ugly tiktok teens

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
It's nice having a fresh set of subhumans to trash on especially the narcy ones. I hope you don't post your face because I'm gonna spam your pics for women to rate you and make you rope once you see that 95% of them find you ugly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, mogger10, Hades and 47 others
bros doing gods work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, RichardSpencel, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Dnrd nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, kebab, slavicpsycho and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, tia0505, nitesik and 23 others
Our watchful protector. Our silent guardian. Blackgymmax is our DARK KNIGHT (literally and figuratively)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 33986 and 3 others
It's nice having a fresh set of subhumans to trash on especially the narcy ones. I hope you don't post your face because I'm gonna spam your pics for women to rate you and make you rope once you see that 95% of them find you ugly
how much dopamine do u get when u see a tiktok edit of urself

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, User49, alriodai and 12 others
Dyeing my hair brown in a bit.
NEVER ETHNIC AGAIN

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, RichardSpencel, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 30432
I love u man. I’ll make sure to shit on these subhumans as well when I can to lay it forward

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Damn. You’re the forum’s Sergio Ramos.
Solid defence against the newcomers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, ManletBlackcel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Bro I'm crying
Bro I can't belive it I'm crying Mukasa just hit 1 million likes on his Tinder and mogged Obed to OBLIVION! Holy shit. Can't believe it. Why? Shirtless mirror selfie NT facial expression. Gigachad appeal meanwhile Obed is failing to hit 99+ likes and likes stop gaining likes after 30 minutes of the account running and it stopped receiving likes at 29 likes at best with terrible quality. Care to explain?

Bro I can't belive it I'm crying Mukasa just hit 1 million likes on his Tinder and mogged Obed to OBLIVION! Holy shit. Can't believe it. Why? Shirtless mirror selfie NT facial expression. Gigachad appeal meanwhile Obed is failing to hit 99+ likes and likes stop gaining likes after 30 minutes of the account running and it stopped receiving likes at 29 likes at best with terrible quality. Care to explain?
You're really desperate for those pics lol

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Good work! Encouraging subhuman tiktokkers to end their lives with your face public is quite brave.

And I mean that entirely unironically I respect it

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, User49 and Blackgymmax
Send them to an early grave

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Blackgymmax
Good work! Encouraging subhuman tiktokkers to end their lives with your face public is quite brave.

And I mean that entirely unironically I respect it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365