Ugly White Male Got a GF. Whats Your Excuse?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
This is in USA too, you guys have no excuse to be incel.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, apocalypse, watah and 8 others
Some of you people are so touch starved that a normie getting a LTR is seen as a prize.

It’s not that hard to get a GF, it’s however quite hard to be in a healthy relationship w/o toxicity (bad treatment, cheating, dead bedroom etc)

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Kanye West's Cousin, watah and 7 others
looksmatched, and they look 30+ its hard mode for zoomers

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
Niggas acting like this is smth crazy go outside and you’ll see this everywhere :lul:

You lot just “observe” from ur basement or some shit I saw a Stacy/lite with a ltn literally yesterday

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
How is he ugly?

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and HarshBDSMmaster
They’re older so their standards aren’t affected as much by social media like our generation is. Plus it’s a looksmatch.

just date your looksmatch theory

This is in USA too, you guys have no excuse to be incel.

He’s not even ugly. Let’s be real. But he’s definitely doesn’t have the look that will make the girls go crazy. Just looks like an average guy. That’s all. An average boneless ginger living his life. And he has a women that hopefully will live a great life with. But he’s definitely not ugly but is definitely not beautiful either.

broke short unathletic shitskins that live in government housing get a new (white) gf every week, there really is no excuse

he calls himself ugly and lots of normies do as well.
you guys prob think he is average due to the sunglasses hiding his subhumanity

I mean he looks retarded doing that weird face

He’s not even ugly. Let’s be real. But he’s definitely doesn’t have the look that will make the girls go crazy. Just looks like an average guy. That’s all. An average boneless ginger living his life. And he has a women that hopefully will live a great life with. But he’s definitely not ugly but is definitely not beautiful either.
Idk I don't see it

He has nasty-looking teeth, rough skin texture and prey eyes behind those glasses. Two of those can be fixed if he maxxed those flaws to reach mtn-level at least. With that being said, maybe he’s not extremely ugly or ‘subhuman’, but he’s definitely on the unattractive side of the scale. Simple softmaxxing could save him. I think a big part of his unattractiveness is poor hygiene and health. Nigga just needs to hygeinemaxx jfl.

Last edited: