Uglymaxing Guide: How to go from looking decent to being the ugliest guy in the room and be treated like shit

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexios, leagso_004, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 10 others
"Self-improvement is masturbation. Self-destruction, on the other hand..."
— Fight Club

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: illusivespirits, Usernames, GigaAryenMaxxer and 14 others
This should be in off-topic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, hopecel, nathan and 3 others
"Look as short as possible."
Confused GIFs | GIFDB.com

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, aspiringexcel, hopecel and 7 others
@NumbThePain, if you think this should be on offtopic, please move it there.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and sexy
"Self-improvement is masturbation. Self-destruction, on the other hand..."
— Fight Club
"The things you own end up owning you"

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and sexy
cut your hair short, wear off clothes stop working out dont drink water dont sleep 7+ hours do NOT do skin care and here we are sub5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Esteban1997 and n9wiff
cut your hair short, wear off clothes stop working out dont drink water dont sleep 7+ hours do NOT do skin care and here we are sub5
basically my routine from 2021 when i was like 15/16

short hair✅
off clothes✅
no gym✅
never sleep✅
I do skin care but just tretinoin sunscreen and duckfat/beef tallow
i drink water

It could be useful

short hair✅
off clothes✅
no gym✅
never sleep✅
I do skin care but just tretinoin sunscreen and duckfat/beef tallow
i drink water
if u wanna ascend u gotta do the reverse of all the stuff u do tbh

Sounds like me besides the clothes.

Why did this guy cut his hair? He looks worse.
I don't know.
I recently got a botched haircut (barber didn't know what "cut half" meant, and cut like 3/4ths of my hair)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I don't know.
I recently got a botched haircut (barber didn't know what "cut half" meant, and cut like 3/4ths of my hair)
Shit's fucked, I should've learned to cut my own hair during quarantine. Now I'm spending a fortune on each cut and while getting switched to a different barber each time that fucks my shit up

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Red pill cope

Just don’t shave, shower, or wear clean clothes after spending a night in a holding cell
IMG 1954

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
Shit's fucked, I should've learned to cut my own hair during quarantine. Now I'm spending a fortune on each cut and while getting switched to a different barber each time that fucks my shit up
I learned how to do my own hair but I got lazy and developed anxiety from cutting my own hair. It's hard to do your hair by yourself and its like chess really, if you make a blunder, you won't recover for a while.

I've been doing my own hair for a long time now but I can't consistently give myself a good haircut, they're all meh or in rare cases, bad.

I can do other people's hair though just fine.

• +1
If you can do your own hair properly and consistently, you will be your best barber.

• +1
. It's hard to do your hair by yourself and its like chess really, if you make a blunder, you won't recover for a while.
Niggas who watch death note be like

he claims those cause hair loss what is this fucking idiot? its actually funny since theres been recent studies about sugar stimulating hair growth

• +1
Reactions: watah
Eat pizza and drink beer everyday.
Red pill cope

Just don’t shave, shower, or wear clean clothes after spending a night in a holding cell
View attachment 3101426
The real blackpill is that if Meeks was just a FEW pounds heavier he'd still be rotting in jail.

• +1
View attachment 3101686
he claims those cause hair loss what is this fucking idiot? its actually funny since theres been recent studies about sugar stimulating hair growth
You should probably come to a conclusion based on a meta-analysis and a holistic understand of the situation, instead of just calling him an idiot.

Also, remember that insulin resistance actually prevents cells from functioning properly, so that can be why.

• Hmm...
Reactions: piec
You should probably come to a conclusion based on a meta-analysis and a holistic understand of the situation, instead of just calling him an idiot.

Also, remember that insulin resistance actually prevents cells from functioning properly, so that can be why.
there was a meta analysis or something 1 thing lower on hierarchy of evidence and the results are either mixed or show sugar supporting hair growth in china or korea of people consuming soft drinks

• Hmm...
there was a meta analysis or something 1 thing lower on hierarchy of evidence and the results are either mixed or show sugar supporting hair growth in china or korea of people consuming soft drinks
This could possibly be for people who don't have insulin/blood sugar issues.

• Hmm...
Reactions: piec