UK and North Europe Suncels, from this period onwards, how do you tan?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Never done salons yet. How do you do it right?

Not sure about Melotonan, seems it could be cope like Carotene and that other one that's extracted from tomatoes since I eat both to oblivion.

Thx

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
being tanned is low class, melanotan definitely works though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and infini
vitamin c/e topical (daily, especially the shoulders, chest and neck area tend to burn fast and benefit the most), fish oil orally (daily).

it'll make you tan slower, but it'll be an even tan, and you likely won't burn.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
if u have looks, u get money, u get sun

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and infini
being tanned is low class
Says who? Meanwhile pale is seen as weirdo.

vitamin c/e topical (daily, especially the shoulders, chest and neck area tend to burn fast and benefit the most), fish oil orally (daily).

it'll make you tan slower, but it'll be an even tan, and you likely won't burn.
But you're outside a lot so how can you tell on results purely?

if u have looks, u get money, u get sun
View attachment 2442007
Were you looking at the water in the background when you posted? It's about what to do when you aren't in sun.

Were you looking at the water in the background when you posted? It's about what to do when you aren't in sun.
if u have money then u can go to southern countries

But you're outside a lot so how can you tell on results purely?
because I haven't burned in a year despite not wearing sunscreen on my body much.

I only apply it to my face and neck usually.

• Hmm...
Never done salons yet. How do you do it right?

Not sure about Melotonan, seems it could be cope like Carotene and that other one that's extracted from tomatoes since I eat both to oblivion.

Thx
They get fried

Laughs in ethnic living in North Europe (UK)

Why are norwegians always sexy and tanned? its supposed to be a cold country

• +1
because I haven't burned in a year despite not wearing sunscreen on my body much.

I only apply it to my face and neck usually.
Upcoming skincare is going to include Vit C and E
Why are norwegians always sexy and tanned? its supposed to be a cold country
Same logic behind why all of Europe began RTTing thanks to us.

They get fried
Laughs in ethnic living in North Europe (UK)

Why? I have been outside for most of last year to not much skin result... Most of the time without spf50.

UK is not Europe, its just diet america
Other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Upcoming skincare is going to include Vit C and E

Same logic behind why all of Europe began RTTing thanks to us.

Why? I have been outside for most of last year to not much skin result... Most of the time without spf50.

Other way around.
True.

• +1
@Chadethnic101
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@cillianmurphycel
@forevergymcelling
@geezcel
@LiterallyNightwing
@6ft4

You guys tanning salon maxxed might I ask? Guess I got to after being outside virtually all of last year and to not much avail.. @averagejoe I've assumed your outside all the time.

Last edited:
@Chadethnic101
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@cillianmurphycel
@forevergymcelling
@geezcel
@6ft4

You guys tanning salon maxxed might I ask? Guess I got to after being outside virtually all of last year and to not much avail.. @averagejoe I've assumed your outside all the time.
collagen destruction isn't worth it just stay pale and youthful and carotenemaxx if you want

• Woah
@Chadethnic101
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@cillianmurphycel
@forevergymcelling
@geezcel
@6ft4

I used to but not anymore. I do use beta carotene and go outside on sunny days. I tried Melatonan but stopped because I got very tanned and it seemed birthmarks got darker (but that reversed once i stopped).

I'm tempted to get a nice base tan then maintain with Solarium once a week.

• Woah
collagen destruction isn't worth it just stay pale and youthful and carotenemaxx if you want
I dunno, its a grass is greener complex. Unsure that my Beta-Carotene somewhat youthful pale skin adds up

I used to but not anymore. I do use beta carotene and go outside on sunny days. I tried Melatonan but stopped because I got very tanned and it seemed birthmarks got darker (but that reversed once i stopped).

I'm tempted to get a nice base tan then maintain with Solarium once a week.
Will look into both.

Yeah my aim with salon was to spread it out evenly but at this point I'm sorta saying fuck it because of the massive subjectivity in results when it comes to soft and then roids and hard maxxing.

Thx slayers (y)

I use beta carotene and tomato lycopene, but gonna try out sunbeds when I lean down

• Hmm...
I use beta carotene and tomato lycopene, but gonna try out sunbeds when I lean down
should i take beta careotene
Like all maxxing there's usually only one way to know. So far I've found the supplements tend to be a cope seeing as I constantly eat tomatoes and carrots anyway.

Seems like they are one end of extreme meanwhile, salons are the opposite. Pretty much the same Goldilocks dilemma shown with all these androgenic products coming out the woodwork in order to be a safer version of roids