UK competition on Hinge Part 2

B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Mistral
I ran a beckyfish in a smaller town to see if my experiment was cope last time any may it was just a lot of GL guys in a bigger City and the results were suifuel

Just look at this 6‘3 Chadrone he literally looks like a better looking more sex appeal maxxed Addis Miller . How easy do you think he cleans up

6595F470 9C76 4506 AF5B 29381A6F8318

The rest of the guys include younger masc chads older RTT guys a 6‘6 guy and a Tyrone mogger . Each of theseguys is over 6 feet tall aswell

Which of these guys mogs the hardest ?
8D580D5E 3F9F 46B3 BEFF AC9AD683B94F
BABD1807 D1F8 4A69 BF5B 8401BDF8F375
2F7296B7 DDFE 4910 A26C 3453A8D34D81
21EFF8B7 E93E 4FA4 B610 B5F8A1F73327
FAF637CA 268E 4E93 BDDE 88AD5ECC5B47
CC65D8F0 F80C 4257 B431 C340E53143F1
AFF29B83 A14E 4242 96C1 C06863A3C0AC
9BC31F28 F245 4437 961D 1448A2E9CC47

Attachments

• 767F7744-D758-4731-8F2E-36D94924C89C.jpeg
    767F7744-D758-4731-8F2E-36D94924C89C.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
  • AECEA686-6772-44D2-A748-FDA60C40F257.jpeg
    AECEA686-6772-44D2-A748-FDA60C40F257.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
life is so unfair, man.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Adonis, HerpDerpson and 4 others
who cares man, who cares

that is why social circle maxing is the only way for most normies in the west

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Oberyn
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DyingHope, TUSSELEIF, Xangsane and 1 other person
that is why social circle maxing is the only way for most normies in the west
Pulling girls through social circle when the whole time your trying to get to know her you have to listen to her bitch about being ghosted by chad no thanks

what if your social circle mogs you? over.
create new one, repeat. Eventually u will find a place where u mog most guys in the group. If not its over.
Pulling girls through social circle when the whole time your trying to get to know her you have to listen to her bitch about being ghosted by chad no thanks
Difference between guy-friend and boyfriend is looks. If u not hitting her lookstrashold its never began u will be listening to her shit with hope to get her pussy but its just cope and ur wasting your time.
Its always better to say straightforward your intention(its way hotter than mumbling around) and being rejected/brutally rejected than spending precious time on random woman.

I ran a beckyfish in a smaller town to see if my experiment was cope last time any may it was just a lot of GL guys in a bigger City and the results were suifuel

Just look at this 6‘3 Chadrone he literally looks like a better looking more sex appeal maxxed Addis Miller . How easy do you think he cleans up

View attachment 1836669

The rest of the guys include younger masc chads older RTT guys a 6‘6 guy and a Tyrone mogger . Each of theseguys is over 6 feet tall aswell

Which of these guys mogs the hardest ?View attachment 1836672View attachment 1836673View attachment 1836674View attachment 1836675View attachment 1836676View attachment 1836677View attachment 1836678View attachment 1836679
Can I just hang myself now?
Those are the guys getting the gl girls while despite getting a handful of likes, I got a pile of trash.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN

View attachment 1836669

Which of these guys mogs the hardest ?View attachment 1836672View attachment 1836673View attachment 1836674View attachment 1836675View attachment 1836676View attachment 1836677View attachment 1836678View attachment 1836679
Archie, Adam, James and Leo for HQNP girls of all races.

I might have the prettyboy pheno but there's SOMETHING that I'm missing. I can't put my finger on it exactly.

I have having an oval face and being 5'9 tall.

Can I just hang myself now?
Those are the guys getting the gl girls while despite getting a handful of likes, I got a pile of trash.
Save some rope for me . This was literally over like 2 days too I couldn’t cope running it any longer .

Which guy do you think is the biggest mogger ?

• +1
create new one, repeat. Eventually u will find a place where u mog most guys in the group. If not its over.

Difference between guy-friend and boyfriend is looks. If u not hitting her lookstrashold its never began u will be listening to her shit with hope to get her pussy but its just cope and ur wasting your time.
Its always better to say straightforward your intention(its way hotter than mumbling around) and being rejected/brutally rejected than spending precious time on random woman.
True but if you get rejected you will then always be the one in the group who tried to hit on her jfl

• +1
Save some rope for me . This was literally over like 2 days too I couldn’t cope running it any longer .

Which guy do you think is the biggest mogger ?
Moggers:
Archie, Adam, James and Leo for HQNP girls of all races.

I might have the prettyboy pheno but there's SOMETHING that I'm missing. I can't put my finger on it exactly.

I have having an oval face and being 5'9 tall.
I hated using dating apps because despite getting lots of likes they were bottom barrell women.

Look at Archie's angular, chiselled jaw and now compare that to me, an ovalfacecel with no hollow cheeks.

True but if you get rejected you will then always be the one in the group who tried to hit on her jfl
People dont care if u get rejected. Even chads get rejected. At least u tried u wont lose respect even might gain some. If u are friendzooned u just wasting ur time and look like a loser.

• +1
UK has the worst male:female looks divergence in the world. It's awful you're competing against 6'4 turbochads for fat alcoholic single mothers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Lawton88, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
Moggers:

I hated using dating apps because despite getting lots of likes they were bottom barrell women.

Look at Archie's angular, chiselled jaw and now compare that to me, an ovalfacecel with no hollow cheeks.
Archie was like 6‘1 I think aswell :( agree with all the guys you stated are the moggers. James has prettyboy pheno . What about Oves and Mekhi they both look like Tyrone’s? Imo they both mog the black guys who went on love island this season

• +1
UK has the worst male:female looks divergence in the world. It's awful you're competing against 6'4 turbochads for fat alcoholic single mothers.
Exactly normies Are literally RTT maxing and low inhib af . American normies would be literal subhumans here yet the Americans think they have it harder

Archie was like 6‘1 I think aswell :( agree with all the guys you stated are the moggers. James has prettyboy pheno . What about Oves and Mekhi they both look like Tyrone’s? Imo they both mog the black guys who went on love island this season
They do look like tyronelites and tyrones yes.

Honestly the most important thing I guess is to be a WHITE prettyboy with height. Average height and BTEC white (white passing ethnic or half white) isn't good enough :feelswhy:

• +1
They do look like tyronelites and tyrones yes.

Honestly the most important thing I guess is to be a WHITE prettyboy with height. Average height and BTEC white (white passing ethnic or half white) isn't good enough :feelswhy:
Very true racepill appears to be more brutal on hinge but I do think Teo of all of them would get the most matched even though he’s mixed just because he’s 6‘3 chadrone and works in finance

• +1
Very true racepill appears to be more brutal on hinge but I do think Teo of all of them would get the most matched even though he’s mixed just because he’s 6‘3 chadrone and works in finance
The white prettyboys will get the most matches I believe. Foids seem to be picker on Hinge because they're muh "looking for ltr".

4CFB792E 7306 4F7D 8250 0213BD94AD82

1FA628A8 22C6 467D 9BD3 4C8FBD01694A

You know it’s over when you find the real life version of the flirting v harassment meme on Uk hinge too
The white prettyboys will get the most matches I believe. Foids seem to be picker on Hinge because they're muh "looking for ltr".

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Xangsane

Infinite irl appeal. Every sub-chadlite uk-cel needs to give up.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN and Xangsane

View attachment 1836669

@8PSLcel what would you rate them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • So Sad
I mog face wise but I have a female tier frame. So I can't.
My face isn't as chiselled or angular as theirs and I look like a kind cuck.

• So Sad
My face isn't as chiselled or angular as theirs and I look like a kind cuck.
Yeah. I suppose your bones aren't as strong. You have better ratios though.

You should be able to get more defined if you went to a lower bodyfat percentage. You're an endomorph-mesomorph so getting to such a low bodyfat would be hard.

• +1
Yeah. I suppose your bones aren't as strong. You have better ratios though.

You should be able to get more defined if you went to a lower bodyfat percentage. You're an endomorph-mesomorph so getting to such a low bodyfat would be hard.
I do agree my soft features and ratios are my strong points.

At the moment I'm gonna try to aim for about 15% bf and stay there. Any less than that, then my face will look gaunt as my face is leanish for my bf% and it would be hard to maintain.

• +1
I do agree my soft features and ratios are my strong points.

At the moment I'm gonna try to aim for about 15% bf and stay there. Any less than that, then my face will look gaunt as my face is leanish for my bf% and it would be hard to maintain.
What's your bodyfat right now? 15% sounds good.

• +1
  • +1
Most of these are frauded pics but based on these pics, only Archie, Teo and Leon looks impressive in that order. :feelsthink:

• +1
Most of these are frauded pics but based on these pics, only Archie, Teo and Leon looks impressive in that order. :feelsthink:
Agreed with Archie and Teo both mogging but either Oves / Mekhi is third they both would appeal to a lot of beckies they just wouldn’t match stacies becuase of the racepill . Also i don’t think the others have frauded they just angel maxxed and location Maxxed etc

Agreed with Archie and Teo both mogging but either Oves / Mekhi is third they both would appeal to a lot of beckies they just wouldn’t match stacies becuase of the racepill . Also i don’t think the others have frauded they just angel maxxed and location Maxxed etc
Tbh all the guys I mentioned plus the guys u mentioned to some extent are the only ones that matters. But Archie and Leon's pics are frauded front camera selfies w lens distortion in their aid. Teo is the only one who isn't frauding. U can even notice obvious asymmetries and flaws in his last pic. Which is a pic shot from a distance.
Leon also has some clear flaws and noticeable asymmetries which is intelligently frauded in his selfie.
Archie almost looks perfect w bulbous nose his only flaw. But its still a lens distorted selfie.
He could have a bad ESR or Norwood under that fringe. Which both breaks the face immensely.
Wonder how he looks like in a non selfie pic.
Even Maher doesn't look as Godly as he usually does in a non modeling unfrauded pic.

Images   2022 08 25T230812489

Images   2022 08 25T230830100

Images   2022 08 25T230243964

Tbh all the guys I mentioned plus the guys u mentioned to some extent are the only ones that matters. But Archie and Leon's pics are frauded front camera selfies w lens distortion in their aid. Teo is the only one who isn't frauding. U can even notice obvious asymmetries and flaws in his last pic. Which is a pic shot from a distance.
Leon also has some clear flaws and noticeable asymmetries which is intelligently frauded in his selfie.
Archie almost looks perfect w bulbous nose his only flaw. But its still a lens distorted selfie.
He could have a bad ESR or Norwood under that fringe. Which both breaks the face immensely.
Wonder how he looks like in a non selfie pic.
Even Maher doesn't look as Godly as he usually does in a non modeling unfrauded pic.

View attachment 1838011
View attachment 1838010
View attachment 1837998
That last Mahr pic is lifefuel at least even moggers can have subhuman wide hips .

Harry is also a good example of RTT right ? He prob slays

Also Michael how do you think he does being 6‘6?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back