!!! UK economy predications based on election

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
fucking curry pm why couldnt he wait till after sept to call electiron
i have moeny in a fixed term holding thing that i cant take out till sept.
if the economy tanks i lose alot of money
whats ppl predictios?

the uk is the strongest economy in the world thats why the great british pound is worth more than the euro and usd.

uk has the highest real wage growth in europe.

uk secured the most european investments out of all of europe. that means people trust in uk's financial success more than any other euro country

nothings gonna go wrong. uk will keep winning like they have done for the last 700 years. and everyone will keep seething

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser and midlatinocel
the uk is the strongest economy in the world thats why the great british pound is worth more than the euro and usd.

uk secured the most european investments out of all of europe. that means people trust in uk's financial success more than any other euro country

nothings gonna go wrong. uk will keep winning like they have done for the last 700 years. and everyone will keep seething
Aren’t we still in a recession though lol

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
I think we still are bruh
That nigga talking about how we the strongest world economy and we still in debt billions to hella countries JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, zubin and LegitUser

last time the PM changed (when lizz truss took over) our economy wen into the shitter

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and thebuffdon690

AI Impact is back JFL