UK grammar schools are literal chad factories

jacky hanma

jacky hanma

I Dickmogged Jason luv
Average height in my sixth form is like 6 ft+, being htn+ is common asf, all gymmaxxed and smart asf (you need multiple As and A+s to be in the sixth form)

The year 11s and below are just average mfs, but the sixth form makes the Netherlands look like the slums of Mumbai. Even the fucking nerdy non nt fags can bench atleast 70kg minimum. Literally saw a mf who looked like Robert pattinson. Even the male teachers are 6ft+ with one exception.

JFL at the 7 5’4 ltn-subhumans in it when the nigga they sit next to in maths class has wrists bigger than their legs.

I pray to god everyday that I’m gl, 5’10 and played rugby for the school, I’d actually ER if I wasn’t.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Saint Casanova, Deleted member 44368 and 4 others
All the grammar school kids in my old area were subhuman Indians

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Kinda true rich people= good genes a lot of the time if it is old money.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and N1666
All the grammar school kids in my old area were subhuman Indians
Nigga even the Indians are like 6’1 and have Brad Pitt jawlines with the frame of an elite rugby player

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 23558 and N1666
British men and women peak extremely early (16-17) and decline drastically compared to every other race. Combination of degen culture and diet. It's almost impossible to find a staceylite English girl once she's 20+

If you do find her, she's almost guaranteed to have 20 body count at least.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Xangsane
Kinda true rich people= good genes a lot of the time if it is old money.
some bitch in my years father owns a company that literally runs amusement parks and she’s gonna inherit it after he dies (he’s like 65)

Suicide fuel for broke cells when a literal 20 yr old is gonna get a multi mil company after her daddy dies

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and HTN_Mentalcel
British men and women peak extremely early (16-17) and decline drastically compared to every other race. Combination of degen culture and diet. It's almost impossible to find a staceylite English girl once she's 20+

If you do find her, she's almost guaranteed to have 20 body count at least.
Bone lasts a long time, and these niggas have Brad Pitt jaws. They’ll look like dolph lundregen when they’re old

some bitch in my years father owns a company that literally runs amusement parks and she’s gonna inherit it after he dies (he’s like 65)

Suicide fuel for broke cells when a literal 20 yr old is gonna get a multi mil company after her daddy dies
Whatever kills you makes you stronger bro

Average height in my sixth form is like 6 ft+, being htn+ is common asf, all gymmaxxed and smart asf (you need multiple As and A+s to be in the sixth form)

The year 11s and below are just average mfs, but the sixth form makes the Netherlands look like the slums of Mumbai. Even the fucking nerdy non nt fags can bench atleast 70kg minimum. Literally saw a mf who looked like Robert pattinson. Even the male teachers are 6ft+ with one exception.

JFL at the 7 5’4 ltn-subhumans in it when the nigga they sit next to in maths class has wrists bigger than their legs.

I pray to god everyday that I’m gl, 5’10 and played rugby for the school, I’d actually ER if I wasn’t.
Wasn’t like that at my school

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You’ve never been to the Netherlands, have you?

You’ve never been to the Netherlands, have you?
Average height in the Netherlands is 6 ft, average here is 6’1-6’2+ some nigga was even 6’11. Every mf plays rugby for the school here or atleast some kind of sport (our school has one of the biggest rugby fields in the city) and are gymmaxxed asf. Even the fucking among us iPad niggers are 6’1.

I was one of the tallest throughout yr 7 8 and 9. Now I’m 5’10 and the niggas I heightmogged are 6’3 . Fucking ropefuel. Fucking high testosterone made me stop growing at 14.

Average height in the Netherlands is 6 ft, average here is 6’1-6’2+ some nigga was even 6’11. Every mf plays rugby for the school here or atleast some kind of sport (our school has one of the biggest rugby fields in the city) and are gymmaxxed asf. Even the fucking among us iPad niggers are 6’1.
We have women that are 6”+ here. I get heightmogged everyday and I’m 5’10”.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Wasn’t like that at my school
You probably went to a newer grammar school. Our one is literally older than the British empire.

We have women that are 6”+ here. I get heightmogged everyday and I’m 5’10”.
there’s a ton girls who are 5’11-6 ft here too. I’m not joking they’re actually terrifying. Even worse that they’re wearing mini mouse ass shoes with literally zero height increase, so with trainers they’re like 6’1-6’2.

mine was old
I think mine is just a severe outlier then. Maybe cuz of the rugby culture. These niggas were bulking since year 7.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
there’s a ton girls who are 5’11-6 ft here too. I’m not joking they’re actually terrifying. Even worse that they’re wearing mini mouse ass shoes with literally zero height increase, so with trainers they’re like 6’1-6’2.
Yeah, I had a British teacher who was 6’2” but obviously they’re outliers.. here they all wear sneakers here since they’re self-conscious and it’s not just older women but also younger women, so they’re not really outliers but rather the norm. It’s brutal here. Never been to the UK but plan on going next year.

Yeah, I had a British teacher who was 6’2” but obviously they’re outliers.. here they all wear sneakers here since they’re self-conscious and it’s not just older women but also younger women, so they’re not really outliers but rather the norm. It’s brutal here. Never been to the UK but plan on going next year.
Nah British people on average aren’t anything crazy, I’m taller than most mfs here they aren’t that tall and there’s a ton of druggies here. It’s just my sixth form that’s full of fucking Baki characters.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Nah British people on average aren’t anything crazy, I’m taller than most mfs here they aren’t that tall and there’s a ton of druggies here. It’s just my sixth form that’s full of fucking Baki characters.
How tall are you?

U said ur 5’10, is that w shoes?
Not sure, actually. I think around 5’10” barefoot and 5’11” with shoes (regular sneakers), I don’t heightfraud but I’ve not measured either since I am not someone who cares about his height or lack thereof.

Not sure, actually. I think around 5’10” barefoot and 5’11” with shoes (regular sneakers), I don’t heightfraud but I’ve not measured either since I am not someone who cares about his height or lack thereof.
Fe. Must be pretty brutal in Netherlands tho, since average is 6 ft.

Fe. Must be pretty brutal in Netherlands tho, since average is 6 ft.
Yeah, but like I’m used to this, you know? I’m South Asian though, so it’s fine that I’m not 6’, my brother is though and he frauds with shoes so he’s like 6’1”-6’2” with shoes on.

Yeah, but like I’m used to this, you know? I’m South Asian though, so it’s fine that I’m not 6’, my brother is though and he frauds with shoes so he’s like 6’1”-6’2” with shoes on.
Fair enough. Face>>height

I literally went to one of best Grammar schools in the UK and a private primary school and I can tell you this wasn’t the case at all for me.

I was around the second or third tallest in my entire sixth form at only 6’1. Most of my classmates were Indians, and ricemen. Although I was doing STEM A-levels so maybe that’s why.

I literally went to one of best Grammar schools in the UK and a private primary school and I can tell you this wasn’t the case at all for me.

I was around the second or third tallest in my entire sixth form at only 6’1. Most of my classmates were Indians, and ricemen. Although I was doing STEM A-levels so maybe that’s why.
Most my classmates are white asf. With a few Arabs and then a few Indians who lack a bit facially but are still strong mtns and 6 ft. I think it’s just cuz of the area most these mfs are rich white kids.

Lmao can confirm I go to a grammar school even thi most people are tall not all of them are htn tho only like 4 including myself in Yr 11 anyway jfl

Lmao can confirm I go to a grammar school even thi most people are tall not all of them are htn tho only like 4 including myself in Yr 11 anyway jfl

I'm going sixth form this year doing a level maths , physics, Cs, further math's

• +1
Loving the gun park avi

IMG 1534

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
Ong, questism and viral hit are good too Icl.
My guy, viral hits has an anime now questism Is og ptj is goated overall low-key fw with you now good thread as well btw.

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back