UK ppl

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
One time when I bought 2 footballs for 20 quid from sports direct I paid with a 20 pound note and the woman got out this yellow pen thing to check if the note was real. This was when I was prolly only like around 13.

This other time when paying for the bus maybe in the last few years I think it was the driver got out this yellow pen thing to check if the note was real.

Is this lookism? I only just considered the fact that I've never heard this happen to anyone else before. Why the fuck would a 13 year old buying 2 footballs at sports direct use a fake note? And why did the bus driver check my note but no one else's?

@JudgeandJury @N1666 @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 have any of you even had this before?

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 29155, ascension and 3 others
its true i was on the bus

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
@Pretty @MaestheticMaso

never had this happen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 31457
never had this happen.
Really? Damn so maybe it really was lookism then. I live in a city so it could be that. How old are you and do u live in a city? And have u heard of this happening to anyone else?

Can't remember the last time I used cash. Using cash is tax dodger trait ngl.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@N1666 tag all the British users u know there's no way I'm the only person in the world who has had this happen to them

japan but i was on holiday in birmingham and i saw u and that bus driver have an argument
I'm not from Birmingham and I've never been and I didn't have an argument with the bus driver but ok

Can't remember the last time I used cash. Using cash is tax dodger trait ngl.
I never use cash. It also makes me feel less bad when I decline to give beggars money cos I have NONE MWAHHAHA. Also people cannot ask me to lend them jack shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and SecularIslamist
japan but i was on holiday in birmingham and i saw u and that bus driver have an argument
Also who tf goes on holiday to fucking Birmingham

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 20399 and ascension
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
I never use cash. It also makes me feel less bad when I decline to give beggars money cos I have NONE MWAHHAHA. Also people cannot ask me to lend them jack shit
I've never had a beggar ask me for money

I've never had a beggar ask me for money
Lucky. They alwyas be asking me for money the fucking peasants need to FUCK OFF and leave me alone I hate them peasant fucks they should jsut rope they are like 50 and asking me for cash fuck them I hate them cos I feel bad when I say no and feel evil they make me feel bad

That usually only happens to me if I'm paying with big bucks

That usually only happens to me if I'm paying with big bucks
Wdym? And how many times has it happened to you and where

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
When I pay with like 500kr, they'll obviously check to see if it's real y'know
Du är svensk ?

It was a 20 pound note tho, not 50