UK released a Muslim immigrant after he raped an underage white girl

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
A court in the UK released a Muslim immigrant after he r@ped an underage girl because "due to his Islamic culture, he was not aware that women had to consent to sex".

Rashid claimed he had been taught in his school that 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, psychomandible, GigaStacySexual and 6 others
@Jonnyboi thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Holy shit just make me president at this point they would all be gone in a microsecond

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Jason Voorhees
A court in the UK released a Muslim immigrant after he r@ped an underage girl because "due to his Islamic culture, he was not aware that women had to consent to sex".

Rashid claimed he had been taught in his school that 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground'
Allhamdullahi he’s freed

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and truthhurts
Holy shit just make me president at this point they would all be gone in a microsecond
It wasnt actually a rape. The foid willingly met up with him and had sex but it counted as statutory rape because she was 14 and he was 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, SidharthTheSlayer and ey88
It wasnt actually a rape. The foid willingly met up with him and had sex but it counted as statutory rape because she was 14 and he was 18
Tbh I didn’t read any of the post lol

But I wouldn’t of been surprised if it was

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and truthhurts
what to do about cases like these @faustianspirit @6ft4 @Debetro

UK is finished and any white person with a brain should leave. There’s no fixing this.

• +1
Are you Muslim @Jason Voorhees ? Just realized I never asked you despite talking to you for a while now

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, psychomandible, Arcturus and 1 other person

The Jews let them in fuck man it’s actually so fucked up and if you say no to immigrants you are “racist” the paradigm needs to shift….

he was fucking some of the female prison guards as well

• Love it
Reactions: Poopless One
what country was he from