UK rioters destroy a car, even the WHITES are CHIMPING OUT 😂

n9wiff

n9wiff

Luminary

@AlbinoMaxxer @Debetro @Klasik616 @Vermilioncore @overtier1011 @GabachoCopium @Cyrus @cookie-dough @PsychoDsk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Funnyunenjoyer1, Xangsane and 3 others
it takes a long time to make white people chimp out but once they do, they will go batshit crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, AutisticGymcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
it takes a long time to make white people chimp out but once they do, they will go batshit crazy
oh no
shiver me timbers!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, Deleted member 43058, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
What does this go about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and n9wiff
why didnt the guy have locked doors and why didnt he just escape

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and n9wiff
Who wouldn't go a little crazy during a riot - it's like the laws are suspended and you can do anything during that time.

• +1
  • JFL
probably a muzzie inside it

• JFL
  • +1
Imagine if they were as armed as American whites, millions of people would be dead by now

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I wonder who they actually pulled out the car and who’s they destroyed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Imretarded?
Imagine if they were as armed as American whites, millions of people would be dead by now
If they were black or curries they’d had been mowed down by now in the uk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Imretarded?
do you think things will escalate? Or die down?
Doesn’t matter they won’t do jack shit. They saw me and did nothing they are just working class pussie white boyz who let their noble elites bully them like dogs so they take it out on Muslims and ethnics but then when they see me they don’t do or say SHIT

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
What does this go about
Someone just stabbed some kids and then they blamed the immigrants. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Doesn’t matter they won’t do jack shit. They saw me and did nothing they are just working class pussie white boyz who let their noble elites bully them like dogs so they take it out on Muslims and ethnics but then when they see me they don’t do or say SHIT
high T. How tall are you?:ogre:

What fucking scum
No doubt they were complaining about the niggers rioting during the George Floyd "protests" (and rightfully complaining), but then go and riot themselves

• JFL
Someone just stabbed some kids and then they blamed the immigrants. Not sure what all the fuss is about.
I really don't understand. They're acting like this is something new, or that one man stabbing someone means there is a new wave of stabbings by immigrants. It's an isolated incident, and not as though white people don't stab people

What fucking scum
No doubt they were complaining about the niggers rioting during the George Floyd "protests" (and rightfully complaining), but then go and riot themselves
It's different bro, we are taking back Europa :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and optimisticzoomer
I really don't understand. They're acting like this is something new, or that one man stabbing someone means there is a new wave of stabbings by immigrants. It's an isolated incident, and not as though white people don't stab people
Knife stabbings are a huge problem in Brittain. They even made a statue of confiscated knives to spread awareness of it. Some other kids in Ireland got stabbed last year too and the Irish monkeys started chimping out. Idk what can you do? It is what it is
Bexjw

• So Sad
Yeah I support them
It's different bro, we are taking back Europa :soy::soy::soy:
True, it's halo effect in action. Though these brit protesting is kind of sissy, they should be dressed properly

Screenshot 20240806 115505 TikTok

@Imretarded? this is how knights used to dress, the muh ancestors were under the sun argument is flawed, our ancestors were in shade if there was the chance and were fully clothed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and n9wiff
Knife stabbings are a huge problem in Brittain. They even made a statue of confiscated knives to spread awareness of it. Some other kids in Ireland got stabbed last year too and the Irish monkeys started chimping out. Idk what can you do? It is what it is
View attachment 3076361
Yet the homicide rate is still lower than most countries

But my point is one stabbing is not related to others. It makes no sense to be rioting over someone getting stabbed... What are they hoping to achieve? Murderers are going to stop because of it? All societies have murderers

• +1
Yeah I support them

True, it's halo effect in action. Though these brit protesting is kind of sissy, they should be dressed properly

View attachment 3076363

@Imretarded? this is how knights used to dress, the muh ancestors were under the sun argument is flawed, our ancestors were in shade if there was the chance and were fully clothed
They're dressed like that (in chainmail) to protect themselves from swords and arrows. Regular people didn't dress like that jfl

• +1