UK Slayer Phenos - RTT MOGGER or HIGH CLASS PRETTYBOY - NEW DISCOVERY - A COMBINATION OF BOTH - IT MOGS HARD

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

We all know the only 2 slayer phenos in the UK are
- high class prettyboy
-roid tat tan moggers

But here we see a combination of both, and it mogs HARDDDD

incoming panic coping ethnics who cant participate in this strategy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deprived, AscendingHero and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, CristianT, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
He doesn't look that high class tbh

Looks like a monkey in a suit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, FootLongDong, AscendingHero and 19 others
that would've been me if my idiot mother didnt inhibit my prenatal DHT by working with MICROPLASTICS.

its usually @Xangsane who makes these kinda threads

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Mogged
20220414 223720

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
We could call him a flash cunt that's a stereotypical Essex boy

Prettyboy 404 not found

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, AscendingHero and 4 others
Looks like a chav
I would not say chav but when a working class kid gets money he flaunts it. It's the equivalent of a hood nigger getting a record deal wearing he's wealth. Good for him though

That is literally a nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and BoneDensity
I would not say chav but when a working class kid gets money he flaunts it. It's the equivalent of a hood getting a record deal wearing he's wealth. Good for him though
I bet he's from up north

View attachment 1634448View attachment 1634449

- high class prettyboy
-roid tat tan moggers

Looks low class, nothing prettyboy about him
Also looks like a shit wedding jfl
Low class stinky anglo lad mogged by this high class joo lad:
2835969 1649729676996

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16501
Looks low class, nothing prettyboy about him
Also looks like a shit wedding jfl
Low class stinky anglo lad mogged by this high class joo lad:
View attachment 1634476
cope RTT prettyboy high class mogger mogs ur guy to the grave for UK appeal

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16501 and Xangsane
He looks like he isnt that tall but it might be the angles.

:sick:looks like a drunk pikey in a suit. Sorry mate, that wanker isn't touching anything better than low tier skets. Fer foock sake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane
white nigger kek

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
:sick:looks like a drunk pikey in a suit. Sorry mate, that wanker isn't touching anything better than low tier skets. Fer foock sake.
His girlfriend is a tanned white blonde hair perfect body model

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity, Xangsane and Lygodactylus
Why not? HQNP white foids and noodles would be all over him
But he doesn't that any primal masculine appeal he's just pretty. Thats why my guy mogs, cos he has both

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and angloidcel
@Xangsane where is gonzlose

• JFL
View attachment 1634448View attachment 1634449

- high class prettyboy
-roid tat tan moggers

Just dont be ugly or average. Prettyboy fucks, rtt guy fucks, tall big framed normie fucks. So who cares which guy moggs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Ur avi and this is high class not that guy. He just looks like a roid head in a suit.

2771004 images   2022 02 28T153701831 1

Hemsworth is a better example of an rtt high class chad.

Images 11 18

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deprived and AscendingHero

Dude this is just the second pheno trying to larp as the first JFL

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I have done high class statusmaxxing and holy fuk it's a lifemax.

Not just for girls but for life shit. people treat you completely differently if they think ur rich and connected.

I think trying to RTTmax and high status max will make you look like a dozy fuck from geordie shore tho.

high class girls aren't fucking dudes with tats and orange skin
just like low class chavs down the pub aren't fucking Sir Chaddeus THunderberry-Cockeus, Third Earl of Lancaster

honestly they are

lol no they aren't except high status guys like footballers

go to upmarket bars in the home counties or wherever. it's fucking racist and classist as shit. guys still get turned away if they turn up in cheap shoes

lol no they aren't except high status guys like footballers

go to upmarket bars in the home counties or wherever. it's fucking racist and classist as shit. guys still get turned away if they turn up in cheap shoes
It's all about genes not shoes retard

It's all about genes not shoes retard

holy fuck you're a moron.

I'm saying that in high class places - where the high class girls are - they don't let low class with fake tans and tattoos in. the standards are strict. Average girl whose dad is worth millions isn't fucking around on Tinder or going to her local wetherspoons to get laid by a guy with a neck tattoo.

The guys in your OP are obviously at a fucking wedding and both of them look like they've never worn a suit before in their lives. Guarantee everyone was fucking laughing at how ridiculous they looked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived

I'm saying that in high class places - where the high class girls are - they don't let low class with fake tans and tattoos in. the standards are strict. Average girl whose dad is worth millions isn't fucking around on Tinder or going to her local wetherspoons to get laid by a guy with a neck tattoo.
That is actually exactly what she's doing

Have u not heard of alpha fucks beta bucks?

this guy is on the alpha fucks side, you are on the beta bucks side

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black

Yeah I have seen this shit in Surrey TBF.
Bad boy Essex types and 9/10 SMV Mike Thurston or love island slayers aren't even getting in to those places.

However those foids are fucking those guys when they go to Ibiza or Marbella and shit, all part of their experimenting shit, before they marry daddy's golf buddies incel nerd son who is on the board of daddy's law firms main rival

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
That is actually exactly what she's doing

Have u not heard of alpha fucks beta bucks?

this guy is on the alpha fucks side, you are on the beta bucks side

fuck me you're retarded.

Alpha to a girl who is surrounded by Oxford uni rowing team chads with millions in trust funds is not some fucking geordie shore dickhead.

It's a 6'6 Oxford Uni rowing team chad with millions in the bank.

fuck me.

lmao.

You sound like the sort of idiot who thinks a Wetherspoons is an expensive night out.

fuck me you're retarded.

Alpha to a girl who is surrounded by Oxford uni rowing team chads with millions in trust funds is not some fucking geordie shore dickhead.

It's a 6'6 Oxford Uni rowing team chad with millions in the bank.

fuck me.

lmao.

You sound like the sort of idiot who thinks a Wetherspoons is an expensive night out.
nerd coping with 'high class'

no girl wants a rower:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

nerd coping with 'high class'

no girl wants a rower:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

lmao first high class girls fuck low class dudes because of their genes, now high class girls don't exist at all

and sure, no girl wants a 6'6 athletic guy from a top background.

fucking unreal cope.

go get your fake tan and a neck tattoo. I'm sure it'll work out for you

I think these 2 phenos would work with high class and low class girls both, what u think?

go get your fake tan and a neck tattoo. I'm sure it'll work out for you
There's a reason RTT is a thing, cos it works.

in an experiment RTT guys got as many matches as male models

Keeping coping with 6'6 rugby player argument even though ur a manlet skinny nerd with a rich daddy

There's a reason RTT is a thing, cos it works.

in an experiment RTT guys got as many matches as male models

Keeping coping with 6'6 rugby player argument even though ur a manlet skinny nerd with a rich daddy

RTT works with low class girls. It's the same as fucking thugmaxxing.

I never had a rich dad. I was born working class. Now I'm rich. It's how I can tell you that you're talking shit. The guys who get laid a lot in high end places absolutely don't look like the guys you're posting unless they're pro footballers or rappers or whatever. They don't even get let into high end places if they're just an average guy with tats.

Can absolutely guarantee you're fucking broke and you've never been anywhere like this, and that's why you're triggered.

I think these 2 phenos would work with high class and low class girls both, what u think?

Current Roman Reigns is literally unmoggable damn

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

I mean lmao, these guys are both massive pro wrestlers. Very rare genetics. No average guy comes close to that. they'd have massive halos for looking like that anyway

That said, for the first guy ( i don't know who these wrestlers are) that neck tattoo is a handicap. It hurts more than it helps.
For the second guy, he's ethnic and so it's not quite as bad. Looks like a rugby player or some shit. Would have no problem with any type of girl

I mean, these guys are both massive pro wrestlers. Very rare genetics.

That said, for the first guy ( i don't know who these wrestlers are) that neck tattoo is a handicap. It hurts more than it helps.
For the second guy, he's ethnic and so it's not quite as bad. Looks like a rugby player or some shit. Would have no problem with any type of girl
yeah second guy is Roman Reigns, in his new look unmoggable.

I have had 2 nightmares where he was fucking my noodle gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back