UK suifeul: A 30 mile trip to London costs more than return flights from Italy

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
🤡 🌎

These motherfuckers have been on strike since last year over pay. Train drivers on £60k per year and their main job is to press a button.

I dunno why I'm complaining anyway. The more they go on strike the more I rot on .org and WFH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 19620, House Lannister and 1 other person
How does the strike cause you to rot more on .org? Post example of price of the 30 mile trip and return flight from italy? I think inflation is good but they need to remove welfare offered by government. So poor people do not have kids and die off if cannot perform. Even crime is fine as long as its in low income area and they kill each other.

How does the strike cause you to rot more on .org? Post example of price of the 30 mile trip and return flight from italy? I think inflation is good but they need to remove welfare offered by government. So poor people do not have kids and die off if cannot perform. Even crime is fine as long as its in low income area and they kill each other.
Screenshot 20230719 173513

Flight and return from Spain.

I'm not going to dox myself but just check return trains from "commuter towns" from places like Essex or Hertfordshire or Surrey at PEAK times.

UK is suicide mode we've been living under austerity for decades and half these why we've had no massive crisis like Greece or Argentine. But really, it's because people have got so used to getting squeezed they're happy to spend their money on bullshit.

These charts are probably old

• +1
Reactions: robtical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back