UK surgeons are such jews

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
I asked two maxillofacial surgeons for consultations and they were £260 and £250 each. I wouldn't go to them but I just wanted a consultation but wtf is that. I'm not paying 250 quid just to talk to some nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: albe.ORG, piec, mrriceguyreturn and 11 others
I asked two maxillofacial surgeons for consultations and they were £260 and £250 each. I wouldn't go to them but I just wanted a consultation but wtf is that. I'm not paying 250 quid just to talk to some nigger
yeah fuck that, if im gonna do any surgery of that nature im going to one of the three italians

yeah fuck that, if im gonna do any surgery of that nature im going to one of the three italians
I already spoke to ramieri (€150 consult) who said no bimax, only genio. Then I spoke to some Spanish nigga who said bimax when I consulted for genio (free consult). I figured I'd just go to someone in person for their say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, thereallegend and 6PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Gonthar and try2beme
Hahaha you spent £500 just to talk to some nigger JFL. These private doctors are raking it in man. I chose the wrong career.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, thereallegend, try2beme and 4 others
Hahaha you spent £500 just to talk to some nigger JFL. These private doctors are raking it in man. I chose the wrong career.
No I didn't :feelsohgod:
I said that's what their price was, so I just ignored them

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, WeiWei and SecularIslamist
Medical field is chad tier, easy money

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, try2beme, WeiWei and 1 other person
No I didn't :feelsohgod:
I said that's what their price was, so I just ignored them
Ok. But yeah just consider the "consultation" part of the overall fee. I paid £450 for a 45 mins conversation for my eye condition but he was one of the world leading doctors in that field. He operated on me. The overall price was just above average market rates.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and optimisticzoomer
Medical field is chad tier, easy money
They get "shit pay" by historical standards. So they create their own clinics. This shit is criminal.
Screenshot 20240801 175102 1

£300 for a chat and £150 just to to a 2 minute scan :feelswah:

This was back in 2022. Probably upped even prices.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, thereallegend and try2beme
The whole West is controlled by Jews.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and SecularIslamist
Ok. But yeah just consider the "consultation" part of the overall fee. I paid £450 for a 45 mins conversation for my eye condition but he was one of the world leading doctors in that field. He operated on me. The overall price was just above average market rates.
Yeah but I'm trying to get different opinions. As I said above, I've already consulted two foreign surgeons with different ideas

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Theres free oned

They get "shit pay" by historical standards. So they create their own clinics. This shit is criminal.
View attachment 3065002

£300 for a chat and £150 just to to a 2 minute scan :feelswah:

This was back in 2022. Probably upped even prices.
Fucking scamming pieces of shit. Non-cosmetic doctors are just as bad.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
Have you tried India, with doctor Sunil....?

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
The NHS GP is an entire scam I once thought I fractured my bone and they gave me an icepack with "physiotherapy" that never happened it was some Indian woman

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
It's cos you're still trying to consult pseudo medical professional jewant implants
I consulted other surgeon and he just said what I asked is doable with the procedures I'm aiming at, same as the prev one, seeing other users getting a different feedback makes me concerned ngl

• +1
The NHS GP is an entire scam I once thought I fractured my bone and they gave me an icepack with "physiotherapy" that never happened it was some Indian woman
Oh yeah i forgot to tell you I'm taller than you in the morning

I consulted other surgeon and he just said what I asked is doable with the procedures I'm aiming at, same as the prev one, seeing other users getting a different feedback makes me concerned ngl
Wdym? That my surgeons had different ideas?

Oh yeah i forgot to tell you I'm taller than you in the morning
What are u in morning? I haven't even got a proper morning height measurement

you don't need consultation. you should only go visit a surgeon if you want to begin the surgery process. they most likely will have you go to an ortho and hop on braces so they can coordinate to have the bite be properly aligned once they finish the surgery. that itself might be a 2 to 3 year process, perhaps more depending on how bad your bite is.

consultation will not tell you anything you didn't already know(which you can easily find on the internet and by watching modern orthodontic, orthotropic, and mewing videos and presentations)

• JFL
you don't need consultation. you should only go visit a surgeon if you want to begin the surgery process. they most likely will have you go to an ortho and hop on braces so they can coordinate to have the bite be properly aligned once they finish the surgery. that itself might be a 2 to 3 year process, perhaps more depending on how bad your bite is.

consultation will not tell you anything you didn't already know(which you can easily find on the internet and by watching modern orthodontic, orthotropic, and mewing videos and presentations)
Considering ramieri told me I didn't need bimax (when I consulted specifically for it) and another surgeon told me I did, I think you do need consultations

Not my problem then

Not my problem then
You brought up morning height, which is meaningless anyway cos within an hour you've shrunk about a cm. Also you haven't provided evidence

You brought up morning height, which is meaningless anyway cos within an hour you've shrunk about a cm. Also you haven't provided evidence
Excuses not my problem. Your morning height is your true maximal height measured unfrauded when the spine is relieved.

I can just play the same game and say I didn't get a proper evening height measurement under a stadiometer, last one was a year ago

• JFL
I already spoke to ramieri (€150 consult) who said no bimax, only genio. Then I spoke to some Spanish nigga who said bimax when I consulted for genio (free consult). I figured I'd just go to someone in person for their say
what do u think u'd need?

Excuses not my problem. Your morning height is your true maximal height measured unfrauded when the spine is relieved.

I can just play the same game and say I didn't get a proper evening height measurement under a stadiometer, last one was a year ago
Remember, taller is better so cope ; )

Why are you so desperate to be 1 mm taller than me (you're not)? Is it cos everyone knows your height claims have been consistently inconsistent?

Over 1.5 years ago thread by me, consistent with my current claimed height (192.5). (I probably grew a couple of mm since then)

Why are you so desperate to be 1 mm taller than me (you're not)? Is it cos everyone knows your height claims have been consistently inconsistent?

Over 1.5 years ago thread by me, consistent with my current claimed height (192.5). (I probably grew a couple of mm since then)
You're desperate, I made two replies to this thread, one about NHS other about height and you only replied to the height one, you're in the same boat as me manlet.

• JFL
Yea I didn’t bother with any uk consults despite living here.

You're desperate, I made two replies to this thread, one about NHS other about height and you only replied to the height one, you're in the same boat as me manlet.
It's cos you hijacked my thread with height

Considering ramieri told me I didn't need bimax (when I consulted specifically for it) and another surgeon told me I did, I think you do need consultations
they have their own motives and incentives. some of them just don't care if you're retruded unless you have a medical reason ie sleep apnea or class 3 bite(counted as skeletal deformity) they can use to get insurance money, anything you need to get medically covered should be objectively measurable, you don't need opinions of these self serving surgeryniggers

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
they have their own motives and incentives. some of them just don't care if you're retruded unless you have a medical reason ie sleep apnea or class 3 bite(counted as skeletal deformity) they can use to get insurance money, anything you need to get medically covered should be objectively measurable, you don't need opinions of these self serving surgeryniggers
I'd assume they would be more inclined to advocate for bimax as opposed to not, seeing as it's more expensive than genio. Anyway, personally all I think I need (and want) is genio, I just don't want it to look like my chin is stuck on