UK users, what job did you do after graduating (or planning to do)?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Licensed sex therapist. Taking consultations.
I cba anymore, I have no experience or skills for most jobs, and they all suck and pay like shit.
I had a security opportunity, but don't want changing shifts and night shifts.

I need some ideas that aren't suifuel that I can actually get. I have a degree but it's biology related so not helpful for most things.

I am also lazy and probably not the sort of person most people would want to employ, and idk what I could provide, but I need something.
:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Charisma and UrGirlsMcm
I never graduated and I'm a NEET.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, N1666 and optimisticzoomer
I cba anymore, I have no experience or skills for most jobs, and they all suck and pay like shit.

I need some ideas that aren't suifuel that I can actually get. I have a degree but it's biology related so not helpful for most things.

I am also lazy and probably not the sort of person most people would want to employ, and idk what I could provide, but I need something.
Your avi is so hot, man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, IAMNOTANINCEL, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others

Try and learn some sales skills. Get a sales job that pays you a base salary + commission.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
NEET

• Hmm...
Try and learn some sales skills. Get a sales job that pays you a base salary + commission.
I have social anxiety in most situations and low people skills

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and Costcosuperstore
Just be NEET bro
U will end up homeless most likely. I could live with parents but they don't want that and neither do I, they would not allow me to neet at home

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
If you have zero experience you're fucked. Even having at least worked in a bar or waitering will put you ahead of many applicants.

Also depends on what you studied. Some are happy to give a job to fresh grad without experience. Pay will always be shit tbh...

Just be NEET bro
U will end up homeless most likely. I could live with parents but they don't want that and neither do I, they would not allow me to neet at home
Typical white parents tbh.

• So Sad
If you have zero experience you're fucked. Even having at least worked in a bar or waitering will put you ahead of many applicants.

Also depends on what you studied. Some are happy to give a job to fresh grad without experience. Pay will always be shit tbh...

Typical white parents tbh.
I should've just done the interview for security job: high pay, little work

But having to change your sleep schedule and sleep at odd hours is kinda brutal

I have 0 experience

What did u do for first proper job?

Aircraft maintenance - Best decision I ever made, especially for people based in the UK and EU

There's Uni routes and Apprenticeship routes, the aviation sector has its own sets of exams and licence that you work up to.

Feel free to Dm if you have any questions :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, <6PSLcel, LegitUser and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and optimisticzoomer
I interned for a small company. But only after I wrote on my CV I was waitering and larped some online certificate.
I might have to just larp too
Perhaps I can say I worked for some company that's now gone bust

Just graduated from a top 5 uni

The job market is so garbage rn. Even w/ my SWE experience, surprised if I would be able to find a grad job

• +1
Just graduated from a top 5 uni

The job market is so garbage rn, surprised if I would be able to find a grad job
How old are u

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
So u joined this forum at 15? Mirin
Or u turning 22 before start of next academic year?
I’m actually 20 turning 21 in August. So I probably joined when I was 14 JFL

Worst part is that I joined thru .is, so you can tell it never really began for me

• JFL
I’m actually 20 turning 21 in August. So I probably joined when I was 14 JFL

Worst part is that I joined thru .is, so you can tell it never really began for me
Over
At least you don't have many posts

Over
At least you don't have many posts
Because I was in year 10 and got bored of the site :lul:

Secondary was fine for me, I had people who were interested. But my incel problems began in uni - such a brutal place

Idk where you go but at mine, so many Europeans who come from like the top 1% and are 6’2 MIN

• +1
Because I was in year 10 and got bored of the site :lul:

Secondary was fine for me, I had people who were interested. But my incel problems began in uni - such a brutal place

Idk where you go but at mine, so many Europeans who come from like the top 1% and are 6’2 MIN
My campus is full of a bunch of Chinese people
But my course is on a different campus and I never really went anyway

Uni was less brutal than school for me. More boring tho. But at school I always felt like an outsider and was conscious of walking around school alone if my 1-2 friends at the time were elsewhere, cos being a loner is much more embarrassing in school

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Sodoku
My campus is full of a bunch of Chinese people
But my course is on a different campus and I never really went anyway

Uni was less brutal than school for me. More boring tho. But at school I always felt like an outsider and was conscious of walking around school alone if my 1-2 friends at the time were elsewhere, cos being a loner is much more embarrassing in school
that guy went to a top 5 uni, i think itt might be better to go to a shit uni just to slay, i cba getting a good degree just to be surrounded by 6"2 chadlites

I wanna get into consulting
Doing a marketing degree rn, getting a fuck Ton of experience to hopefully land an internship
Then see what happens

• Woah
Focus on becoming famous

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and HTN_Mentalcel