Kraken
Title

Mods ban me until the 19th of June.

Last edited:
Grade 1? Are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Cornnyy, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2597
Grade 1? Are you retarded?
Yes, kinda tbh, I need to pass my maths gcse I ont want to do it again in a level. But, is it possible, if can you learn edexcel foundation spec in a month?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yes, kinda tbh, I need to pass my maths gcse I ont want to do it again in a level. But, is it possible, if can you learn edexcel foundation spec in a month?
Should be possible. Hardest thing you will have to do at grade 4 is trigonometry or Pythagoras' theorem or some shit, which is still quite easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2597
Should be possible. Hardest thing you will have to do at grade 4 is trigonometry or Pythagoras' theorem or some shit, which is still quite easy
I'll probs watch videos and watch videos and shit, shouldn't be to diffucult.

I'm a low IQ mentalcel, I want to looksmax and awnser my question from the thread

bro I was talking about Krezo tbh, but u arent bad looking either Improv

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
i got 11As at GCSE

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
That's pretty good, but I don't care awnser my question fag
dont know what grade 1 and 4 are mate

sounds like theyve made it even easier

• +1

Grade 1 is a equivalent to like a f grade 4 is like a c, a bare pass.

• JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod
JFL I REVISED THE NIGHT AND MORNING FOR 2 OF MY MATHS EXAMS AND GOT AN A*

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and Deleted member 2597
Monkey brain ass nigga

I'm low IQ af man, leave it out mate. The only subjects I'm good at are worthless ones like history and english. I'm stupid af.
Monkey brain ass nigga
How do I have a monkey brain?

I'm low IQ af man, leave it out mate. The only subjects I'm good at are worthless ones like history and english. I'm stupid af.

How do I have a monkey brain?
i mean ur monkey its expected whats ur IQ

ask them to take the paper in romanian then you might be able to understand better

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
You might be able to, it depends on how much you work and how much time you waste on here.
If its something that you actually care about, find someone that can tutor you and work your arse off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
You might be able to, it depends on how much you work and how much time you waste on here.
If its something that you actually care about, find someone that can tutor you and work your arse off.
I already have a tutor jfl

Yeah there decent
Then work your arse off with them and stop wasting time on here. One month out of your life is nothing compared to the amount of time you're going to have to spend redoing basic qualifications so that you can get into college/uni/a job. Getting a grade 4 is what you need to open literally every door. You can do it bro.

• +1
Then work your arse off with them and stop wasting time on here. One month out of your life is nothing compared to the amount of time you're going to have to spend redoing basic qualifications so that you can get into college/uni/a job. Getting a grade 4 is what you need to open literally every door. You can do it bro.
I might request a temporary ban, until my gcse ends tbh keep me from getting distracted.

I might request a temporary ban, until my gcse ends tbh keep me from getting distracted.
Would probably be a good idea. Hope they go well for you man.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2597

More like harder what you done is piss easy to what people next generation will do fucking brutal.

Wish I could redo my maths ngl foundation was piss easy

Wish I could redo my maths ngl foundation was piss easy

u should aim for higher than a 4 jfl

• +1
nigga wtf are u doing on this forum go study or something how the fuck can you be a grade 1
i did the night before for 3 of my maths exams and got a 6 which is like a b or something i think...

• +1
Ok, niggas I've decided I'm taking a several month leave from this site, my black ass is failing maths, chemistry, biology, and physics I got grades 1 in all the sciences apart from science which was a 2. I need to studycel. So I can get basic qualifications. If I fail my gcses I won't even have a school to network and social max when I finish softmaxing over the summer. Baisically if I don't studycel to pass my gcses it's over. I'm not high IQ like most of you niggas here to study for 1 day. My only saving academic grace is that I can write well, I need to get 9's in my other subjects to make up for my poor stem grades. So in a bit buddy boyos, I'm the gtfo for a bit, to save my life.
if that is what u think then you sure
I'll try aim for a 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Ok, niggas I've decided I'm taking a several month leave from this site, my black ass is failing maths, chemistry, biology, and physics I got grades 1 in all the sciences apart from science which was a 2. I need to studycel. So I can get basic qualifications. If I fail my gcses I won't even have a school to network and social max when I finish softmaxing over the summer. Baisically if I don't studycel to pass my gcses it's over. I'm not high IQ like most of you niggas here to study for 1 day. My only saving academic grace is that I can write well, I need to get 9's in my other subjects to make up for my poor stem grades. So in a bit buddy boyos, I'm the gtfo for a bit, to save my life.

I'll try aim for a 5

jfl how r u that dumb that ur failing 4 classes christ

• +1
God speed OP

Yeah GCSEs are easy u could do this

• +1
Reactions: Cornnyy and turkproducer
just do a fuck ton of past papers and remember all the formulas and shit, that’s how I got an 8 in mine this year