• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member and 3 others
Shes balding

View attachment 1279018

MFW when you get FREE cheek implants
Sad Cry GIF

when i asked for free jaw surgery for sleep apnea they recommended some shitty appliance instead lol and shes out here getting cheek implants for free that are completely cosmetic, i wish i was a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Heguldus, Deleted member and 4 others
is that legit?

when i asked for free jaw surgery for sleep apnea they recommended some shitty appliance instead lol and shes out here getting cheek implants for free that are completely cosmetic, i wish i was a girl
Same

Yeah exactly you get those shitty cpap machines

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yeah exactly you get those shitty cpap machines
no it wasnt cpap (even tho that is the other one) it was a mandibular advancement device, it basically locks ur jaw in an underbite overnight so u breathe better jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, subhuman incel, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
no it wasnt cpap (even tho that is the other one) it was a mandibular advancement device, it basically locks ur jaw in an underbite overnight so u breathe better jfl
its seems teribble for tmj

• +1
if you're a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14543
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, n0rthface, subhuman incel and 3 others
I would kill myself if I lived in UK. It's the only country I actually despise. I hate the people there. I hate their mannerisms. I hate their accents. I hate everything about UK. Holy shit, I fucking despise it. My blood boils just thinking about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Gaia262, Deleted member 5180 and 7 others
I would kill myself if I lived in UK. It's the only country I actually despise. I hate the people there. I hate their mannerisms. I hate their accents. I hate everything about UK. Holy shit, I fucking despise it. My blood boils just thinking about it
where are you from

• +1
women get implants for free while we have to sell a kidney to afford one in Turkey, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
I just got told to fuck off by the nhs by some bluepilled dentist.

GP don’t care.

I don’t want some £20 mouth piece appliance to help me sleep.

Instead I will have to wageslave, pay shit tons of taxes, then pay for my surgery; as well as pay for the free implants for women. (They can get free breast implants and sex changes, on my tax money, 🤡🌎 while I suffer from genuine sleep apnea and an ugly short jaw).

clown world oh well that’s life. Will just pay up and support society I guess. :feelshah: Literally don’t care anymore just want my surgery, will be able to afford soon and get some 💯 good sleep finally. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member, n0rthface and 1 other person
"to balance my profile" :lul:
still can't believe it and I have to pay for my bimax when I can't even sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I just got told to fuck off by the nhs by some bluepilled dentist.

GP don’t care.

I don’t want some £20 mouth piece appliance to help me sleep.

Instead I will have to wageslave, pay shit tons of taxes, then pay for my surgery as well as free implants for women. (They can get free breast implants and sex changes)

clown world oh well that’s life. Will just pay up
playing life on nightmare difficulty, especially in the uk if ur white bc everything u do is racist even tho we're the most multicultural country, my orthodontist said i wasnt recessed even tho i had upper teeth compression :lul: straight up lying to my face, im going to see the best maxfac in the uk soon so we will see how that goes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Patient A
playing life on nightmare difficulty, especially in the uk if ur white bc everything u do is racist even tho we're the most multicultural country, my orthodontist said i wasnt recessed even tho i had upper teeth compression :lul: straight up lying to my face, im going to see the best maxfac in the uk soon so we will see how that goes
Yes bro. I agree, I’m drained. From being scammed.

"my posts that may come off as offensive are all satirical and they have no harmful intent."
This is the exception

• So Sad
Reactions: dnrd
Same and I'm from the UK

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Heguldus, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
ascension is right around the corner man, dont give up :)
Thanks bro much appreciated

I just read more of the Reddit post and got some life fuel. Doctors in the uk are mostly just backwards recession artists. JFL at getting surgery on the NHS if you don’t have an underbite.
8F8893FE A2D4 4FEE B31B 773C8169C1B5
2717F8B2 2154 44DD 9D55 F5F022130AAA

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, subhuman incel and Deleted member 6128
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
yeah im going private now anyways, nhs is shit, 6 months to book an app for cancer:forcedsmile:
Hopefully boomers start to drop dead from COVID + cancer mix so I can buy a house at a reasonable price… probs not tho they will just import more foreign labour and give them free housing. 🤡🌎

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and subhuman incel
Cope they Don’t give you shit in the uk. Worth a try tho!

Hopefully boomers start to drop dead from COVID + cancer mix so I can buy a house at a reasonable price… probs not tho they will just import more foreign labour and give them free housing. 🤡🌎
time to moneymax not just looksmax

lol, my cousin got a free pair of tits on the NHS as having small boobs made her depressed.
Men just get told to suck it up haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
lol, my cousin got a free pair of tits on the NHS as having small boobs made her depressed.
Men just get told to suck it up haha
ECC1B50B 9088 4658 891F 493FDFEF8C5B
he just got off the phone with the NHS and was refused jaw surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 12669
She needed upper jaw surgery instead. She just looks like a middle aged woman who thinks cheek implants won't look obvious on a flat face.

She's a girl. Society pressures her to fit a certain beauty standard so the cheek implants should be free for her.

You're a guy. All you need is confidence.

• +1
She needed upper jaw surgery instead. She just looks like a middle aged woman who thinks cheek implants won't look obvious on a flat face.

She's a girl. Society pressures her to fit a certain beauty standard so the cheek implants should be free for her.

You're a guy. All you need is confidence.
ur right, girls need to be pretty for men but guys just have to be funny and they can get a girl way out of their league...

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Patient A
Im suprised she got free cheek implants. I have never heard of somebody getting free cheek implants on the NHS. Usually surgery is performed on the NHS for functional reasons. Cheek implants are cosmetic.

Did she say what surgeon she went to?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and subhuman incel

Lol the banks are buying all the houses so they can rent it back to you. Boomers wont matter anymore.

• +1
Lol the banks are buying all the houses so they can rent it back to you. Boomers wont matter anymore.
I know. They are stood at the money printer and buying all the houses with the printed money it’s ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
  • Hmm...