(UKCELS GTFIH) Why do girls here go for roadmen?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
title is self-explanatory. Most roadmen i see aren't tall (some are tall, some are manlet, really a 50/50 split). But atleast 75-90% of roadmen are sub-5 facially. They have buggy eyes, some have jaundice (aka the hood sharingan :forcedsmile:) and a malnourished build, which just makes them look sickly. IRL, i have never seen a roadman who actually looks like a human being and not a buggy eyed freak.

tagging ukcels i know:
@wastedspermcel @SecularIslamist @JohnDoe @halloweed @Outerz14 @MA_ascender

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Elevate Mind, Carbine and 1 other person
title is self-explanatory. Most roadmen i see aren't tall (some are tall, some are manlet, really a 50/50 split). But atleast 75-90% of roadmen are sub-5 facially. They have buggy eyes, some have jaundice (aka the hood sharingan :forcedsmile:) and a malnourished build, which just makes them look sickly. IRL, i have never seen a roadman who actually looks like a human being and not a buggy eyed freak.

tagging ukcels i know:
@wastedspermcel @SecularIslamist @JohnDoe @halloweed @Outerz14 @MA_ascender
Because low inhib and money drip aswell

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Because low inhib and money drip aswell
Most roadmen are broke. Why else do you think they go for cheap tactics just to earn money?

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Do I have roadman potential OP?

• +1
Yeah, my sofa score says 9
Would be 10 if the opps weren't divin'
110 on my wrist, I'm thrivin'

• Love it
Do I have roadman potential OP?
You're too smart. Also the best looking girl thats gonna want a roadman looks like this.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier and looksmaxxing223
people do not rep anymore Screenshot 2024 10 22 093233 Screenshot 2024 10 22 093240

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elevate Mind and looksmaxxing223
it depends on the girl, you'll never see a well spoken, intelligent comes from a good family girl go for a roadman only low quality girls do, but I will admit roadmen have thugmaxxed appeal which some girls are into

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and looksmaxxing223
it depends on the girl, you'll never see a well spoken, intelligent comes from a good family girl go for a roadman only low quality girls do, but I will admit roadmen have thugmaxxed appeal which some girls are into
There is no such thing as a "good family girl". they all treat me like a subhuman.

• So Sad
  • +1
There is no such thing as a "good family girl". they all treat me like a subhuman.
:lul: i don't know what to say to you mate but what I meant was that they came from a good family meaning that they would be too embarrassed to bring home a roadman bf

• +1
that's usually the pajeetas who have no smv anyways. Some pakistani foids are like this :feelswah: now too.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and Elevate Mind
:lul: i don't know what to say to you mate but what I meant was that they came from a good family meaning that they would be too embarrassed to bring home a roadman bf
depends how good-looking he is at the end of the day. A good-looking male can override any social stigma with his aura and simply existing.

if he is a normie-looking roadman, then yeah he is cooked and goes for niche appeal with barely sentient chavs.

• +1
Reactions: Elevate Mind, Carbine and looksmaxxing223
Ask their subconscious

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back