Ukraine or Romania?

Based monk

Based monk

Iron
Flights are back on now and I was wondering what is the easiest place to get laid in eastern Europe. I'm from UK and I haven't got anywhere with a girl who isn't overweight or an ethnic minority.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Are the borders to russia open again?

• +1
Reactions: Based monk
You clowns live in a fantasy world..

All these counties are slightly better than the UK .. you'll still get fuck all on Tinder..
Trust me, i've been everywhere

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Gaia262, Adreyan and 11 others
i would try the uk, lots of other romanian immigrants here

Japan or if u gonna go to EE prepare ur fighting skills on a gypsy doll and dont forget ur anti stabing vest and electric pockets

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
go to syria

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
You clowns live in a fantasy world..

All these counties are slightly better than the UK .. you'll still get fuck all on Tinder..
Trust me, i've been everywhere
What if me mog you :feelshmm:

nigger countries treat brits like kings, colonizer halo

Are the borders to russia open again?

You need a visa to go to Russia.. and if you're British that involves a trip the the visa office in London or Manchester.. I bet they are closed.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 5891
Japan or if u gonna go to EE prepare ur fighting skills on a gypsy doll and dont forget ur anti stabing vest and electric pockets
This man knows what he is talking about. As an Ukrainian I agree.

• Woah
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
Just go to northern England. Male competition seems weaker there.

Go to India

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6892
Ukraine has cheaper living standards, but both are good ngl

nigger countries treat brits like kings, colonizer halo
Damn, wish my family had some of that colonizer halo when they were being chopped up and eaten alive by rebels in Rhodesia :dafuckfeels:

Maybe it’s different in countries that were given their independence, but if you don’t know what you’re doing and are white you will be literally killed if you go to most tribal nations.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Damn, wish my family had some of that colonizer halo when they were being chopped up and eaten alive by rebels in Rhodesia :dafuckfeels:

Maybe it’s different in countries that were given their independence, but if you don’t know what you’re doing and are white you will be literally killed if you go to most tribal nations.
not the 70's anymore

not the 70's anymore
Fair enough, but the only genuinely nice country I’ve been to in Africa has been Botswana. I can’t speak for the East or north as I’ve never been, but the west and south are explosive shitholes.

You probably can pick up a Xhosa chick quite easily in the outskirts of Joburg, but be prepared for Turbo-AIDS and a bride price that keeps increasing every time you go to pay it

Fair enough, but the only genuinely nice country I’ve been to in Africa has been Botswana. I can’t speak for the East or north as I’ve never been, but the west and south are explosive shitholes.

You probably can pick up a Xhosa chick quite easily in the outskirts of Joburg, but be prepared for Turbo-AIDS and a bride price that keeps increasing every time you go to pay it
That's the only problem, I set my tinder location to Nairobi once and got attention but over 7% of women there have aids , not worth the risk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Strafe
ive heard nothing but good things about botswana and tanzania, will visit after this flu-19 shit and yes to much aids in south african countries

Map hiv africa
might have to Ethiopiamaxx tbh

Flights are back on now and I was wondering what is the easiest place to get laid in eastern Europe. I'm from UK and I haven't got anywhere with a girl who isn't overweight or an ethnic minority.
Other than north of England it's terrible for lays

Ukraine + join an mma club , they wanna join the euro union so bad they'll treat you good and the bitches are used to balding squatting weird slavs you'll have your chances but don't be high inhib

• JFL
Ukraine if you got the money. They have the hottest girls and you won't have trouble getting one night stand.
Thailand is a good option if you are a subhuman just looking to put your dick into something.

• JFL
Avoid balkans for hookups, i'd go to Ukraine or Poland (Warsaw especially)

Romania is a massive shithole if you wanna get pussy, even the ugliest sluts have huge egos.

afaik ukraine is the best place to get hot girls but idk how easy it is

Romania is a massive shithole if you wanna get pussy, even the ugliest sluts have huge egos.

afaik ukraine is the best place to get hot girls but idk how easy it is

Ukraine is finished..

The hot ones all live in Europe or abroad now.. or they live in Ukraine with rich/hot men.

Kiev is full of desperate Turk sex tourists paying ugly hookers and some old western men who still think it's the 1990s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Adreyan and stuckneworleans
what make's u think ur gonna fuck in Romania or Ukraine were not in the 90's anymore to have any advantage as a westerner:)))))

I thought loveyoulongtime died out 10 years ago since they were inundated with increasingly younger and wealthier white males. Your competition over in the west can no longer even compete here, so they will mog you abroad anyways, it's not the 90s anymore.

South africamaxx

location doesn't matter