Ukraine will be an ultimate Geo-maxing solution

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
1. So many men have fled the country when the war started
2. there were male casualties in 100,000s
3. lots those men are unlikely to return to a war torn country
4. the women in ukraine will be more financially dependant than ever (25% of their GDP declined)
5. all the prime aged high test patriotic men have already died - the average age of ukranian soldiers is 43 as of now

You need to take this investment oppurtunity and bed as many ukrainian supermodels as you can while their men lay dead in their graves!!! (after the war is over!!)

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, greywind, bloomercel and 2 others
Ong bro this so real ukranian women so pretty too

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 25223
4. the women in ukraine will be more financially dependant than ever (25% of their GDP declined)
5. all the prime aged high test patriotic men have already died - the average age of ukranian soldiers is 43 as of now

You need to take this investment oppurtunity and bed as many ukrainian supermodels as you can while their men lay dead in their graves!!! (after the war is over!!)
No, it's mostly women and children that escaped since men had a ban of escaping from the beggining. I am from Poland and most refugees are roasties and teens/kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, bloomercel, niqfan625 and 2 others
No, it's mostly women and children that escaped since men had a ban of escaping from the beggining. I am from Poland and most refugees are roasties and teens/kids
after the war ends no one will go there because they think it will be dangerous, but!
That stops other geo maxers from taking the oppurtunity

after the war ends no one will go there because they think it will be dangerous, but!
That stops other geo maxers from taking the oppurtunity
If you want to slay babushkas there is no better place to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
good luck trying to steal the remaining women from the radicalized, desensitizes Ukro-Nazi men with ease of access to guns. They'll go ER on you so fast.

just date the ones that have already fled to the west, there are millions of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, bloomercel, Roge and 3 others

war should be over just in time for when i graduate from university

• +1
so ur saying go to poland?

• +1
good luck trying to steal the remaining women from the radicalized, desensitizes Ukro-Nazi men with ease of access to guns. They'll go ER on you so fast.
ukraine is essentially a first world country - they need my tourist dollars to rebuild their country.

I guarntee to you, the ukrainian women need foreign men now more then ever, especially when the gender ratio is heavily skewed in my favor.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
nigga so desperate hes trying to get pussy from war struck countries

russia and ukraine women already gold diggers tho

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, NationalWarrior and Deleted member 25223
I guarntee to you, the ukrainian women need foreign men now more then ever, especially when the gender ratio is heavily skewed in my favor
100%, but you‘re underestimating how fucked in the head the men are after being forcibly drafted and thrown into a hopeless battle they were never able to win.

You aren‘t going to impress the upper-class women, who are dating the men who just bought themselves a ticket to not get drafted.

you‘ll date the lower class women, aka the social status match of the average conscript.

Combine that with the 24/7 propaganda they are subject to and you’ll get yourself into all heaps of problems by stealing their women afterwards.

• +1
so ur saying go to poland?
no because it's mostly roasties. Teenagers are men and women pretty much 50/50, but Poland is easier to date in than west nevertheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and coomahboomah
no because it's mostly roasties. Teenagers are men and women pretty much 50/50, but Poland is easier to date in than west nevertheless
some pua guy on yt said warsaw has some of the most attractive women and is really good for game

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
some pua guy on yt said warsaw has some of the most attractive women and is really good for game
Game? JFL.
Slavic men just look like shit, and you have more financial leverage in poland, and yes slavic women are more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, bloomercel and Deleted member 25223
Mostly woman’s left brah, and then they set up tinder accounts in their new country 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 25223
As a guy from Ukraine
1) thats not true jfl, men are not allowed not leave
2) true
3) true
4) true (avg salary is $300/month and you still waiting 25% discount mfer?)
5) may be true about age, not true about all 20-30 aged men dying tho

In conclusion I'm happy that I dont live in that shithole now but gonna be honest, your guide probably won't work. You need to fuck all the females that left Ukraine (keep in mind they are gold digging hoes, the bar is low but they will leave you same moment the higher bidder comes). As for females that stayed there - almost no chance as a foreigner, as a ethnic you are gonna be laughed at even at the streets

• +1
200.gif

its an evil world we live in

• +1
Can’t imagine being a Ukrainian man in 2023. You’re dying for oligarchs so that your women can get fucked by balding sexpats in the nearest future.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 25223
True, in Pomerania there are so many of them like half the girls are ukrainian

• +1
russia has more women because most of the ukrainian women have fled to neighbouring countries. as russia is not being directly attacked, not many women have fled. you also don't have the woke mind virus that is currently being installed in ukraine.
the downside is living under the putin dictatorship.

• +1