Ukraine will never join NATO

Putin

Putin

☭🚩
NATO rats feed Ukraine with promises, but in fact Ukraine will never join NATO.
Because in this case, they will have to fight Russia directly, and they will lose the war with Russia. And now they are just financing Ukraine and supplying weapons there.
USA rats financed the Euromaidan (genocide of the Russian population in Ukraine) in order to start the Russo-Ukrainian war, in order to make Russia their next neocolony and suck money and resources through financial tricks, as they do with India, Africa and South America.

Just send @Blackgymmax and @the BULL as the muscles plus @_MVP_ as the brains

War won with only 3 men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, _MVP_ and Putin
@heightmaxxing @8uAte @Piratecel @chimpkill @Quando Rondo @FutureSlayer

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
NATO rats feed Ukraine with promises
I agree with you on that part.

But the US military mogs the Russiann military, either way, It would be unfavorable for both NATO and Russia to go to war, realistically speaking no one would win WW3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Putin
I agree with you on that part.

But the US military mogs Russia, either way, It would be unfavorable for both NATO and Russia to go to war, realistically no one would win
you and I have often come to agree, and I am happy about it.

you and I have often come to agree, and I am happy about it.
Ukraine is still a country that deserves to be free and fully independent from Russian and Jewish influence.

• +1
blud don't you have a war to tend to? stop rotting on org.

• +1
Ukraine is still a country that deserves to be free and fully independent from Russian and Jewish influence.
any country deserves freedom, including Ukraine. But Russian influence is beneficial to Ukraine, as practice shows. People in the annexed territories live better. And even if the war had not started, it would not have become completely independent from Russia, at least because Russian culture sits too tightly in Ukraine (because Ukraine did not exist before 1917, it was artificially created).