Ukraine will take in millions of African migrants

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
The article says the Ukrainian government is planning to bring in 3 million migrants in 10 years to solve labor shortages 😂

@Zelenskyiv @buflek

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded?, buflek and 5 others
insert jew hand rub image*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, descension, Timmy and 3 others
All Attractive Ukranian women fled the country tho?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Atleast in 20 years they might top their group in the Euros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer, descension and 3 others
The article actually says that Ukrainians don't like Africans and Gypsies and the immigrants will be from Asia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded? and 1 other person
The article says the Ukrainian government is planning to bring in 3 million migrants in 10 years to solve labor shortages 😂

@Zelenskyiv @buflek
As LONG as they forcibly make the niggers curries and Sandrabs orthodox I’m ok

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
The article actually says that Ukrainians don't like Africans and Gypsies and the immigrants will be from Asia.
High IQ. When you say Asia I bet you mean the far east and not south or west :forcedsmile:

This is another reason why I tell blacks to not support Ukraine then again you never see blacks trying to defend Ukraine lol cos we know them Ukrainians hate us. most blacks and Arabs I have spoken 2 support Russia

I take no sides fuck em both

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Gonthar
Sub 8 poor oofy doofy dies in silly war just so that his country's women immigrate to London to have sex with chad, and now his country is going to be populated by black immigrants

High IQ. When you say Asia I bet you mean the far east and not south or west :forcedsmile:
In Romania we started to get many immigrants from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Vietnam, etc. - it's very likely the same will happen to Ukraine too.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
In Romania we started to get many immigrants from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Vietnam, etc. - it's very likely the same will happen to Ukraine too.
India… its over

Only issue I have with the war is that I’m EO but even then our sects never been known for its size so if we get culled in this war then it just makes us even more special :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Also serves them right most EO are racist faggots in EE

the jews test out a new, faster model for mass migration nice

whole europe is fucked:lul::lul::lul:

Germans get one million ukrainian stacies while ukrainian men get Indian wonen in return:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
IMG 6108

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, romanstock, Chadeep and 1 other person
the jews test out a new, faster model for mass migration nice

whole europe is fucked:lul::lul::lul:
Ukraine is full of hardcore nationalists with weapons.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Y'all have Gypsy's anyways tho. They will feel at home.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back