Ukrainian Women Can't Stop Cheating - Miss Ukraine Steps Down After Affair With Ugly Doctor

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

B-b-but I thought women only fuck chad's? Fucking Cope. Women fuck anything that has a good personality and is sociable @Biggdink something that the fuckheads of .org wil never understand @sportsmogger @Gengar @klip11

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, klip11, Michael Myers and 6 others
Women fuck anything that has a good personality and is sociable
i feel this forum is a constant cycle of discussing whether if this is true or not, and at the end we never get to make a real answer

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
This is miss japan nigga

i feel this forum is a constant cycle of discussing whether if this is true or not, and at the end we never get to make a real answer
fuck bro realest thing said here

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
That's because the finality of looks just doesn't sit with people.
Doctor isn't fucking hideous and it doesn't show his frame, she kinda looks like a fish. You're going to be swayed by this? Why don't you just go have sex tonight then with your personality?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
That's because the finality of looks just doesn't sit with people.
Doctor isn't fucking hideous and it doesn't show his frame, she kinda looks like a fish. You're going to be swayed by this? Why don't you just go have sex tonight then with your personality?
Average .org iq @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Bro no way that's miss ukraine 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, St.TikTokcel and sportsmogger
Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Even with makeup shes looksmatched with that doctor

It can be answered by going outside and using your eyes lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Women only care for personality when you pass the looks threshold. I, unfortunately, don't.
Yes you do. You are tera Chaddam

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
what your zionist dog brothers are fighting for in western russia (formly called "ukraine")

@*.my.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back