Ulna length to height prediction not correct

D

Deleted member 44159

It’s Over 😪

I have a 12 inch ulna but am 5'9 at 16? Does this mean I can still grow or is this chart just inaccurate? Or have I just been doing things wrong and need to optimize sleep better?

first of all get a plate xray that will tell you straight away if your done growing,but if you already look facially developed and have any facial hair chances are you are fully developed and if you didnt grow an inch in the last 6 months chances are your like most people and done growing but 5'9 fuck thats death tier height if your growth plates are open hop on hgh

first of all get a plate xray that will tell you straight away if your done growing,but if you already look facially developed and have any facial hair chances are you are fully developed and if you didnt grow an inch in the last 6 months chances are your like most people and done growing but 5'9 fuck thats death tier height if your growth plates are open hop on hgh
5’9 isn’t ideal but not quite death tier

Sub 5’8 would be death tier

5'9 in europe or america is... if you wanna ever be treated like a human you need to be taller hop on hgh if your plates are still open
I am in America myself and the average guy here is 5’10ish

I still don’t believe it is death tier until you are under 5’8

I am in America myself and the average guy here is 5’10ish

I still don’t believe it is death tier until you are under 5’8
not death tier but it is a failo and you wont get taken seriously but 6/10s and over unless you fully have a chadlite face that can carry

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and chadintraining
I have grown an inch in the last 3 months but that was in the summer and after school started my sleep went to shit. My brothers and my dad are all 6 foot and above. Do you think that I just need to fix my sleep to grow since during school I'm only sleeping like 7 hours?

not death tier but it is a failo and you wont get taken seriously but 6/10s and over unless you fully have a chadlite face that can carry
I'm like high mtn rn 😭 😭

I have grown an inch in the last 3 months but that was in the summer and after school started my sleep went to shit. My brothers and my dad are all 6 foot and above. Do you think that I just need to fix my sleep to grow since during school I'm only sleeping like 7 hours?
yes,reducing stress also helps you grow taller but honestly if you wanna be taller guarenteed hop on hgh

Yeah I agree, you need to be at least htn facially to do decent at that height

• +1
Reactions: finn899
yes,reducing stress also helps you grow taller but honestly if you wanna be taller guarenteed hop on hgh
I don't think I will need that, I'm in America so I'm rarely horribly heightmogged. I appreciate the advice though :)

• +1
Yeah I agree, you need to be at least htn facially to do decent at that height
you see it all the time if you see couples walking by mtn 6 foot+ has more appeal then a 5'9 chadlite face in europe it shouldnt be like that but it is

I don't think I will need that, I'm in America so I'm rarely horribly heightmogged. I appreciate the advice though :)
I am also American

I heightmog 50% of people and an heightmogged by 50% of people (nothing super big most the time tho)

you see it all the time if you see couples walking by mtn 6 foot+ has more appeal then a 5'9 chadlite face in europe it shouldnt be like that but it is
In Europe 5’11-6’0 is average I believe

In America it is 5’9-5’10, but still would probably be the same

I am 5’9 and around 5.5ish PSL but my shoes bump me to 5’10

• +1
In Europe 5’11-6’0 is average I believe

In America it is 5’9-5’10, but still would probably be the same

I am 5’9 and around 5.5ish PSL but my shoes bump me to 5’10
the average says 5'11 but for 16-25 year olds in europe the average height is 100 percent 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
the average says 5'11 but for 16-25 year olds in europe the average height is 100 percent 6 foot
Good thing I’m in America, good face but only 5’9 and only expected to grow about another inch or so

• +1