Ultimate debloat tip: Coconout water

D

Deleted member 3681

Silver
You eurofags and muricas dont have beautiful tropical beaches as me, a lucky brazilian, who has a huge availability of coconout water in the markets. For those who dont know, coconout water MOGS TO ALHA CENTARIUM bananas in the amount of potassium, so drink it motherfucker, give preference to south and central american coconouts, in latin america absolutely nobody is bloated.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Baldingman1998, CopeIsReal and 2 others
Its very expensive for people who don't live on the beach and if you drink more than 3 coconuts worth a day it works as a natural laxative.

Enjoy the shits bros.

You eurofags and muricas dont have beautiful tropical beaches as me, a lucky brazilian, who has a huge availability of coconout water in the markets. For those who dont know, coconout water MOGS TO ALHA CENTARIUM bananas in the amount of potassium, so drink it motherfucker, give preference to south and central american coconouts, in latin america absolutely nobody is bloated.
nigga the minumum wg in brazil is 260 dollars/month, shit country youll never ascend jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Chadelite
Tastes like shit. I used to drink it for hockey performance when I was a little kid.

nigga the minumum wg in brazil is 260 dollars/month, shit country youll never ascend jfl
im a rich owner of coffe plantations keep cryng nigga