Ultimate E Whoring guide coming soon

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Im the only person here who's consistently E-Whored for the past 8 months and have so far made around 6kish going on and off

id probably be able to make 200-300 a day if i tryharded but school and work got in the way and my mom found out and made me stop cuz im on financial aid and dont wanna get fucked by the irs

and also the mental toll of e whoring fucks you up, acting like a girl messes with a mans brain

But yeah im working on a comprehensive guide with the best techniques, pretty much guaranteed 100-200 min a day with a couple hours of work and a week of set up

I'll go through methods on Instagram, Tinder, twitter, private snaps, and also the most unknown but lucrative method:

Posting a pic on rateme, truerateme, amiugly,

say ur 14-16 year old girl

ur pms will be flooded by ashamed boomers paying $20-$50 amazon giftcards for pics, if u find their names u can also blackmail for $100, i did this before once but its rare

i also have a reliable method to convert amazon giftcards into btc and pretty much be untraceable for high inhib cels, tails os etc

stay tuned ill use good formatting and grammar too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 11604, Vidyacoper and 20 others
@Weed thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Bro I need steam giftcards, plz do it soon.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 2506
how do you find pictures for posting on reddit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 3202
I've been in e-whoring since 2016 you're not the only one dude. Judging from what you typed it does seem like you mostly know what you're talking about though.

I just typed out first thread that took me a while to type but apparently it has to be approved by the admins or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
how do you find pictures for posting on reddit?
Honestly its best to use girls you went to high school with, pic packs are pretty overused and easy to reverse image search, but im sure theyre fine if u crop and flip and change the img file name.

Face pics only work for my reddit method, for everything else body first with eyes crossed out, never show everything at once, just get a body pic to tease them for pussy and shit.

And if they pay for a pussy pic, send an INNIE! not a roastie. everytime i send an innie every single time they catch feelings and stay a bit longer and buy more.
itll be ready by tmrw night
I've been in e-whoring since 2016 you're not the only one dude. Judging from what you typed it does seem like you mostly know what you're talking about though.

I just typed out first thread that took me a while to type but apparently it has to be approved by the admins or something.
if u want pm me we can exchange methods and tips and hopefully increase eachother's productivity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, japcel and Lelek
if u want pm me we can exchange methods and tips and hopefully increase eachother's productivity

I'm a greycel, won't let me PM atm, but forsure we can talk sometime.
Last time I was in the scene, snapchat was still the meta, but it seems like other methods maybe becoming more profitable though.

Atm I've been waiting for like more than 2 hours for my first thread on ewhoring to be approved. 😐
I haven't e-whored since January when I overdosed on blackpill and everything I've experienced in life that didn't have an answer was answered through the truth of the blackpill. So I've been focused on looksmaxing since then. I'm just a 5'3 manlet 18yr old really needing to ascend.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
E-Whoring is ancient af JFL. Start credit card fraud like I do and make 2-3K a week easy without talking to lonely sad strangers for hours on end. I tried E-Whoring but it is too time consuming for a measly $50 when I can buy a bulk of iPhones and resell them for $400 each at 100% profit. @Chadelite and @Gudru can vouch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, japcel, Slayerino and 6 others
E-Whoring is ancient af JFL. Start credit card fraud like I do and make 2-3K a week easy without talking to lonely sad strangers for hours on end. I tried E-Whoring but it is too time consuming for a measly $50 when I can buy a bulk of iPhones and resell them for $400 each at 100% profit. @Chadelite and @Gudru can vouch
Brp teach me u said in janurarty. U would ngl

teach us your carding methods

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
How do you turn Amazon giftcard balance into btc? Isn't Amazon laundering easier? Although I think that will get your account locked

• +1
Reactions: OhWell
You my Lil Bro I’ll teach you for free but the credit cards will cost
Wdym bro I have some money to start tho ngl I can sell some stuff to get more

I heard you need around 500 to 1k to start

Lmao who tf said that? At most you need $40. $30 for a guide to not get caught and $10 for a CC from the dark web. If you plan on getting your own credit cards from a local area you’re gonna need a skimmer and place it in public areas where they usually swipe their cards. That costs around $400 but it’s well worth it
Wdym bro I have some money to start tho ngl I can sell some stuff to get more

I heard you need around 500 to 1k to start

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Y'all are fucking stupid for talking about this shit. We're increasing competition and making it harder since it'll become more popular. Ewhoring is already harder than like 2 years ago
@GetThatBread @5foot8Paki @Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Slayerino, Weed and 2 others
Y'all are fucking stupid for talking about this shit. We're increasing competition and making it harder since it'll become more popular. Ewhoring is already harder than like 2 years ago
It is but that means more money involved tbh
Lmao who tf said that? At most you need $40. $30 for a guide to not get caught and $10 for a CC from the dark web. If you plan on getting your own credit cards from a local area you’re gonna need a skimmer and place it in public areas where they usually swipe their cards. That costs around $400 but it’s well worth it
Ah k some random reddit guy said it

I don't want to put skimmers around that's too risky
We can talk in PMs but I gotta go for now catch u guys l8r @GetThatBread

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
E Whoring is ancient, the real money makers from that started in like 2004 when I was 4 and it died in like 2013. Nowadays they demand video calls and shit and they usually want to talk about their Trueceldom for hours and that will drive me insane tbh. You’re right more competition = less chance of ascension

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 685
how tf do i buy a skimmer lol

E Whoring is ancient, the real money makers from that started in like 2004 when I was 4 and it died in like 2013. Nowadays they demand video calls and shit and they usually want to talk about their Trueceldom for hours and that will drive me insane tbh. You’re right more competition = less chance of ascension
I mean ur right but I already earned 280 bucks so it's defo legit tho

Unless the guy is legit 20 IQ, he'll know you're catfishing as soon as you ask for steam giftcards. Hot girls don't play games.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5802, diggbicc and 2 others
Just go to jail bro

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
Dont forget to take an estrogen pill before to increase ur foid skills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, MegamindCel, BPDexhead and 4 others
Holy fucking shit this is genius, feed off the degenerate coomer society. Please give more info when you can OP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RecessedPrettyboy
OP WHERE IS THE GUIDE?I HAVE BEEN WAITING WHOLE DAY FOR THIS

Holy shit at all the newbies trying to get into e-whoring JFL.
:lul::lul: People actually using looksmax as a e-whoring advice source instead of other blackhat forums

They don't see that it's fake?

No.

There are way more retarded low IQ people on the internet than you think.
This fucking forum only shows maybe less than 1% of all the low iq people on the internet.

Image2

Here is basic shit you should know before even considering trying this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Inscol
Sorry guys, after reading this: https://looksmax.org/threads/e-whoring-is-not-a-meme-but-it-is-getting-harder.132114/#post-2242650

im probably gonna scrap the hours of work ive put into my ultimate e whoring thread

if people really wanna do this shit they can gather it all for themselves im not gonna saturate it even further with no return on time investment

And honestly i hate e whoring, I had a guy through reddit dms ask me for a video of me saying daddy with my tongue out on my 14 yr old girl catfish, it actually makes me mad because u meet a sicko like this everyday irl without knowing and im 18 and dont wanna waste months more of my prime with this shit id rather wageslave and at least be social

I'll just flip games on offerup, learn day trading and stocks, sell fake iphones to people, continue work at my job, etc

sorry everyone who got hyped by me e whore thread this guy is being legit tbh a new high iq user but just know its not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and japcel