Ultimate Global Racial Caste System Ranking (Overall/For Attractiveness). Do you agree?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Prolific.
Contributor
So, I think this is the caste system that is embedded in our collective subconscious overall, I think, for attractiveness, and probably could be used as an overall hierarchy.

This isn't meant to be a soul-killing discussion or antagonize people.

Remember that this is overall (includes women too) and your individual stats (especially your phenotype) will greatly determine if you're higher or lower on the total global hierarchy.
But, of course, ranking phenotype would be a nightmare.

Example: 6'3 Chang with a K-Pop phenotype has more value than 5'6 Swede LTN. Of course, this is context dependent, depends on where both individuals are.

1. Nordic Whites (Anglo-Saxons, Germans, Swedes, Norwegians, certain Slavs/Eastern Europeans, etc.)
  2. Nordic-Mediterranean Hybrids (France, Czech Republic, Northern Italy, some Southern Europeans)
  3. Mediterranean Whites (Spain, Italy, Greece, Balkans, certain Slavs/Eastern Europeans, etc.)
  4. Quasi-Whites (Jews, certain groups of people from Georgia, Anatolia, the Caucus region, Southwestern Russia, the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, some parts of South Asia, Latin America, or anyone who looks whitish, or White that isn't from Europe directly or indirectly)
  5. Wasians (Any White, or Quasi-White + East Asian, relegated if you look fully Asian)
  6. East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Aleut, Inuit, East Siberian)
  7. Central Asians (majority of Kazakhstan, fair amount of Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, etc.)
  8. Mulattos and Mestizos (Half White, Half Black or Native American of Latin America/Caribbean)
  9. Middle Eastern-North Africans, not Quasi-White (a fair amount of the Middle East, North Africa, Anatolia, the Caucus region)
  10. Native Americans of US and Canada (Dakota, Iroquois, Sioux, etc.)
  11. Native Americans of Latin America and the Caribbean (Aztec, Maya, Andean/Inca)
  12. Polynesian (Maori, Hawaiians, Pacific Nations, etc.)
  13. Southeast Asian (Laos, Cambodia, Philippines, etc.)
  14. South Asian (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, etc.)
  15. Blacks (most of Sub-Saharan Africa, etc.)
  16. Aboriginal Australians, Australoids, and primitive peoples (Aboriginal Australia Aboriginal Tasmanians, North Sentinel Island)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: say∅, aerty, ominion and 10 others
Thoughts? I know this might be controversial but I'm bored.

So, I think this is the caste system that is embedded in our collective subconscious overall, I think, for attractiveness, and probably could be used as an overall hierarchy.

Remember that this is overall and your individual stats (especially your phenotype) will greatly determine if you're higher or lower on the total global hierarchy.

Example: 6'3 Chang with a K-Pop phenotype has more value than 5'6 Swede LTN. Of course, this is context dependent, depends on where both individuals are.

1. Nordic Whites (Anglo-Saxons, Germans, Swedes, Norwegians, certain Slavs/Eastern Europeans, etc.)
  2. Nordic-Mediterranean Hybrids (France, Czech Republic, Northern Italy, some Southern Europeans)
  3. Mediterranean Whites (Spain, Italy, Greece, Balkans, certain Slavs/Eastern Europeans, etc.)
  4. Quasi-Whites (Jews, certain groups of people from Georgia, Anatolia, the Caucus region, Southwestern Russia, the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, some parts of South Asia, Latin America, or anyone who looks whitish, or White that isn't from Europe directly or indirectly)
  5. Wasians (Any White, or Quasi-White + East Asian, relegated if you look fully Asian)
  6. East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Aleut, Inuit, East Siberian)
  7. Central Asians (majority of Kazakhstan, fair amount of Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, etc.)
  8. Mulattos and Mestizos (Half White, Half Black or Native American of Latin America/Caribbean)
  9. Middle Eastern-North Africans, not Quasi-White (a fair amount of the Middle East, North Africa, Anatolia, the Caucus region)
  11. Native Americans of Latin America and the Caribbean (Aztec, Maya, Andean/Inca)
  16. Aboriginal Australians and primitive peoples (Aboriginal Australia, North Sentinel Island)
jfl at blacks below south asians
jfl at mediterraneans below nerdics
jfl at mulattos not being second highest after whites
jfl at polynesians below native americans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Decha, niqfan625 and 3 others
Indians ahead of blacks is harsh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kiyopon, arabcelxxx, niqfan625 and 6 others
Dm me I want to show you one of my friends guess his race

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What about Turkic people? Mixed races?

• +1
This is at a global scale, not in Western nations.

What about Turkic people? Mixed races?

Quasi-Whites (Jews, certain groups of people from Georgia, Anatolia, the Caucus region, Southwestern Russia, the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, some parts of South Asia, Latin America, or anyone who looks whitish, or White that isn't from Europe directly or indirectly)
Middle Eastern-North Africans, not Quasi-White (a fair amount of the Middle East, North Africa, Anatolia, the Caucus region)

fair

• +1
Good thread but don’t u think u put MENA too low??

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
You think Chadpreet would outslay Tyrone/Jayden anywhere outside of South Asia?
Depends on phenotype but most likely, maybe.
Damn, this is kind of a tough question.

Yeah that makes sense actually cause south Asians with good bone structure js look Mediterranean/exotic ie salludon

Good thread but don’t u think u put MENA too low??
Depends if they're in the quasi-white or the non-quasi-white category.
This was a hard list to make. I don't particularly think so, but I could be biased since I don't live with MENAs.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
We also have to remember that most blacks globally probably have a FOB phenotype.

We also have to remember that most blacks globally probably have a FOB phenotype.
jeets do as well. thats why i wanted to compare the top tier of the races

• Hmm...
jeets do as well. thats why i wanted to compare the top tier of the races
Lets do a thought experiment.

We get every woman in the world and have them rate every South Asian and Black person. Which group would have the higher average score?

Lets do a thought experiment.

We get every woman in the world and have them rate every South Asian and Black person. Which group would have the higher average score?
we should disregard the women of these 2 races otherwise South Asians will win just because there are more Pajeetas than Shaneequas.

Asians will pick Curries.
Whites will pick Blacks.
Latinas will pick Blacks.
Arabs are 50-50.

So 2-1 for Blacks, could be 2-2 if Arab foids turn out to prefer curries

• +1
make botb threads bro

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅ and enchanted_elixir
we should disregard the women of these 2 races otherwise South Asians will win just because there are more Pajeetas than Shaneequas.

Whites will pick Blacks.
Arabs are 50-50.

Ok, we can do that.

Whites will pick Blacks.
Arabs are 50-50.

But we also have to assess Central Asians, polynesians, mullatas, mestizas, etc.

Do you still think Black will be on top?
By the way, I'm not denying that you could be correct.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Blacks have negative SMV outside of the west tbh

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Vietnamese people are Southeast Asian though, no?

@enchantedelixir can you dm me I’m really mixed and want to know my phenotype

• +1

Remember that this is overall (includes women too) and your individual stats (especially your phenotype) will greatly determine if you're higher or lower on the total global hierarchy.

16. Aboriginal Australians, Australoids, and primitive peoples (Aboriginal Australia Aboriginal Tasmanians, North Sentinel Island)
You should post pics for examples

• +1
shit list holy fuck wtf is this garbage :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamenikitas and enchanted_elixir

No way u would put blacks below south Asian, tbh any race that is strictly hated outside of this obscure forum is Indians, everything else is fine in considered better or worse depending on girl’s type

• Hmm...
You put Jews above East Asians?
IMG 2957

• +1
Central Asians, polynesians, mullatas, mestizas
Central Asians are the same as Asians, mulattas are black so unfair advantage for blacks. Mestizas are the same as Latinas. Dont know much about polynesians but ive heard in the US they tend to be cool with blacks

Central Asians are the same as Asians, mulattas are black so unfair advantage for blacks. Mestizas are the same as Latinas. Dont know much about polynesians but ive heard in the US they tend to be cool with blacks
mestizas are half white, half native, mulattos have different genetics + smv and can not be compared to blacks, central asians aren't just east asians.

Blacks being this low is cope, blacks have a higher SMV than Quasi whites, wasian, central asians, and med.

• +1
Reactions: iblamenikitas
Blacks being this low is cope, blacks have a higher SMV than Quasi whites, wasian, central asians, and med.
We're talking about global value here, not U.S. West Coast, London, Paris value.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • +1
  • Hmm...
I see. I still don't think blacks are that low, are you racist?
No, I'm not an anti-Black racist.
But I do think if we were to value each major group, that this is what the stats would probably look like.

• +1
  • +1
Why do you think so?
Most blacks globally are from Sub-Saharan Africa. A majority of them have FOB phenos and there's a global perception (mostly correct) that black africans are unintelligent, poor and maybe violent.

• +1
  • JFL
Are you being serious?
Yes, dead serious. Foids always cucked me with these people. Prime foids are attracted to this, foids who value intelligence, money, and kindness are grannies.

• JFL

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Swarthy Knight
Back