ultimate hairmask guide

PsychoH

PsychoH

Love deterrence
Alright niggers let's begin,
So, one of my weakpoints is thin hair. Not only is my father bald due to having survived cancer twice (before i was born(not genetic but who knows tbh)) my mother also has androgenic alopecia. My hair falls out pretty easily and gets dry so fast. Also why i avoid hair dye. Hence this thread.

The hair mask is a triple mask.
Before putting it on use shampoo and then rinse it off.
For the first one. you make a mix of one big spoon of mayonnaise, then add ~1.5 of honey, 3 of olive oil and an egg yellow. Mix it and put it in your hair evenly.
Massage your hair well. Make sure it reaches everywhere. Wait 5 minutes
For the second:
-darker hair: espresso coffee. one cup (the non plastic one) evenly everywhere. massage your hair again.
a quick edit: the more damp the coffee the better.
-lighter hair: one lemon and a bit of lime juice. mix and put it in. Again, massage it. I do not have experience doing this so test the amount yourself to be sure.
Wait 5 minutes.
For the third: vaseline. Your own chosen amount. Believe it or not i got the idea from Big Momma's house.
Black people use vaseline to get shine in their hair so i figured me as someone with dry hair could benefit from it and I did.
Massage it in your hands first and then your hair.

Very important: Do not use anything besides very cold water to wash it afterwards. If you use warm water your hair will stink HARD.
Dont use warm water in the first place even. Bad for your hair (water). Your hair will be greasy as fuck even when washed thorougly.
This is why i chose to do this on a saturday so monday my hair is clean for sure. This is normal, the greasier the better it is.
The ideal is the same day cold water cleaned and the next day aswell. 2 days then. Depending on how you react to it ofcourse.
But dont wash it with shampoo the first two days. I never even use shampoo and that helps my hair too. (since it REALLY dry asfuck otherwise)

My hair now looks amazing.
My hair is thicker, darker, shinier and overall healthier and better. Did it's work amazingly.

tags: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @i_love_roosters @org3cel.RR @MA_ascender @kalluss @Nirvana @illusivespirits @TechnoBoss @Zeta @Xangsane @PrimalPlasty @menas @Imretarded? @GlamourPursuer @Charisma @Narcissus🥀 @emeraldglass @NorwoodAscender @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PROMETHEUS @Orc
your thoughts please.
hope tags work this time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23, Freud, PrimalPlasty and 19 others
So, one of my weakpoints is thin hair. Not only is my father bald due to having survived cancer twice (before i was born(not genetic but who knows tbh)) my mother also has androgenic alopecia. My hair falls out pretty easily and gets dry so fast. Also why i avoid hair dye. Hence this thread.

For the first one. you make a mix of one big spoon of mayonnaise, then add ~1.5 of honey, 3 of olive oil and an egg yellow. Mix it and put it in your hair evenly.
For the second:
-darker hair: espresso coffee. one cup (the non plastic one) evenly everywhere. massage your hair again.
-lighter hair: one lemon and a bit of lime juice. mix and put it in. Again, massage it. I do not have experience doing this so test the amount yourself to be sure.
Wait 5 minutes.
For the third: vaseline. Your own chosen amount. Believe it or not i got the idea from Big Momma's house.
Black people use vaseline to get shine in their hair so i figured me as someone with dry hair could benefit from it and I did.

Very important: Do not use anything besides very cold water to wash it afterwards. If you use warm water your hair will stink HARD.
Dont use warm water in the first place even. Bad for your hair (water). Your hair will be greasy as fuck even when washed thorougly.
This is why i chose to do this on a saturday so monday my hair is clean for sure. This is normal, the greasier the better it is.
The ideal is the same day cold water cleaned and the next day aswell. 2 days then. Depending on how you react to it ofcourse.
But dont wash it with shampoo the first two days. I never even use shampoo and that helps my hair too. (since it REALLY dry asfuck otherwise)

My hair is thicker, darker, shinier and overall healthier and better. Did it's work amazingly.

tags: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @i_love_roosters @org3cel.RR @MA_ascender @kalluss @Nirvana @illusivespirits @TechnoBoss @Zeta @Xangsane @PrimalPlasty @menas @Imretarded? @GlamourPursuer @Charisma @Narcissus🥀 @emeraldglass @NorwoodAscender @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PROMETHEUS @Orc
your thoughts please.
Pic before and after?

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and PsychoH

For the second:
Wait 5 minutes.

your thoughts please.
Bump my nigga thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Nirvana and PsychoH

For the second:
Wait 5 minutes.

your thoughts please.
i gotta wait and find out if this is legit before making my hair an omelette:forcedsmile: repped tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyko, PROMETHEUS, Nirvana and 1 other person
my hair is dry asl and poofy i just want it to fall flat :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and PsychoH
had the same, use my shit
its monday tmr so im worried my shit will be greasy at school, also just shampooed yesterday.. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and PsychoH
its monday tmr so im worried my shit will be greasy at school, also just shampooed yesterday.. :hnghn:
dont do it yet then, friday evening.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, kalluss and alpslover

For the second:
Wait 5 minutes.

your thoughts please.
@Jova

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and Jova
bro this is literally divine intervention just last night i was seething about my shitty weightless frizzy hair, i need to try this. do you do the 3 masks back to back without washing in between or do you do the first one, rinse then second etc?

• Love it
  • +1
bro this is literally divine intervention
Christ do be King.:chad::chad: @i_love_roosters
just last night i was seething about my shitty weightless frizzy hair, i need to try this.
sure, but i'll admit mine even after washing twice is still a bit too greasy. Might need a third water only rinse.
do you do the 3 masks back to back without washing in between or do you do the first one, rinse then second etc?
No rinsing, put it in massage it, wait and then the next one.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nirvana, kalluss, Kelly Oubre Jr and 1 other person
bro this is literally divine intervention just last night i was seething about my shitty weightless frizzy hair, i need to try this. do you do the 3 masks back to back without washing in between or do you do the first one, rinse then second etc?
based Christ believer
also please update me if it works i would be very happy to know!

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and Kelly Oubre Jr
sure, but i'll admit mine even after washing twice is still a bit too greasy. Might need a third water only rinse.
its fine i can do it friday night then let it recover while i ldar on the weekend :feelsgood:

No rinsing, put it in massage it, wait and then the next one.
got it thanks bhai if i remember ill update with the results

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nirvana, kalluss and PsychoH
Good shit :feelsautistic::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

• Love it
  • +1
its fine i can do it friday night then let it recover while i ldar on the weekend :feelsgood:

got it thanks bhai if i remember ill update with the results
yess thanks man! Hope it works amazing for you(y):chad:❤️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nirvana, kalluss and Kelly Oubre Jr
i have curly hair and i used to do this 2 years ago and it worked really well, i just stopped cause i had to leave it in for ages cause my hairs curly i think, and it would drip everywhere. genuinely worked so well though, white people hair masks bought in the store dont compare, black people hair masks work better but if i remember correctly this omelette hair mask worked the best

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, ErbCel and PsychoH
i have curly hair and i used to do this 2 years ago and it worked really well, i just stopped cause i had to leave it in for ages cause my hairs curly i think, and it would drip everywhere. genuinely worked so well though, white people hair masks bought in the store dont compare, black people hair masks work better but if i remember correctly this omelette hair mask worked the best
Thanks for the confirmation bhai very much appreciated!
True, eggyellow has a lot of proteins and vitamins. Hair doesnt only absorb things like that internally but also externally. Omelette mask though jfl

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and kalluss
God bless ur father, surviving cancer two times is crazy

• Love it
  • +1
God bless ur father, surviving cancer two times is crazy
Yep, that and coma for two weeks, literally 30+ surgeries a bus riding over him and severly underweight at birth. Mans genes are made to last jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nirvana, kalluss and yolan
I am not putting mayonnaise and espresso in my hair :lul:

@Gengar where are you man?

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and kalluss

For the second:
Wait 5 minutes.

your thoughts please.
All this or just eat raw meat jfl

• WTF
Reactions: PsychoH

For the second:
Wait 5 minutes.

your thoughts please.
apparently you can only tag 5 users, so @kalluss @Nirvana @illusivespirits @TechnoBoss @Zeta

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real, menas, Nirvana and 1 other person
apparently you can only tag 5 users, so @kalluss @Nirvana @illusivespirits @TechnoBoss @Zeta
@Xangsane @PrimalPlasty @menas @Imretarded? @GlamourPursuer

• +1
Reactions: menas, PrimalPlasty, Nirvana and 1 other person
@Xangsane @PrimalPlasty @menas @Imretarded? @GlamourPursuer
@Charisma @Narcissus🥀 @emeraldglass @NorwoodAscender @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real, emeraldglass, Nirvana and 1 other person

For the second:
Wait 5 minutes.

your thoughts please.
I tried a similar mask with the eggs and the coffee thing before , I can confirm it was greasy as fuck but made my hair way thicker I shouldn’t probably do it before school jfl great thread will try those next Saturday

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Nirvana

For the second:
Wait 5 minutes.

your thoughts please.
I personally don’t need this advice but it’s very good advice for those who need it so good job

• Love it
I tried a similar mask with the eggs and the coffee thing before , I can confirm it was greasy as fuck but made my hair way thicker I shouldn’t probably do it before school jfl great thread will try those next Saturday
I personally don’t need this advice but it’s very good advice for those who need it so good job
Thanks bhaiiis❤️:ogre::chad:(y)

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
For the first one. you make a mix of one big spoon of mayonnaise
Serious Denzel Washington GIF

• JFL
Bruh it works, truly.
Nah, try to cut on shampoo and just wash with cold water sometimes
Use some standard market hydration mask after washing daily or even glycerine might do
For lighter hair yeah it's bleaching go out to sunlight for better effects, for darker hair idk if it works but copper can help with greys

• +1
Nah, try to cut on shampoo and just wash with cold water sometimes
Use some standard market hydration mask after washing daily or even glycerine might do
For lighter hair yeah it's bleaching go out to sunlight for better effects, for darker hair idk if it works but copper can help with greys
i'll look into it thanks, also check my reply on your hydrogen peroxide thread nigger.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Espresso coffee needs to be hot guys don't forget

• +1