ULTIMATE INSTAGRAM MAXING GUIDE

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
1) Make your Instagram profile private and change your instagram profile picture to something neutral, like your cat or something like that
2) Create a Tinder with a chadfish pictures
3) Put your insta name in description "Add me on Insta, i'm not often on Tinder"
4) You can even match girls and copy paste your insta to all of them
5) You will get ton of followers request from girls
5) Wait few weeks, change your insta profile picture to yours (you can change name too) accept all the followers, most of them won't even unfollow and will forget who you are

If you really want to max your followers to like 10k, you can even make a tinder with a hot stacy and put your insta, and thousand of guys are gonna follow you, at least you will look NT with real followers, it's better than nothing

Don't buy followers, its only indian fake accounts, anyone can notice it's fake and you look desperate

Im not larping, it worked for me but i have a gf now so i dont care

1587676493-20200423-231247.jpg

1587676505-20200423-231333.jpg

You need to insta max in 2020 or it's over tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Golgo13, Deleted member 5634 and 16 others
Legit caged

Very hmm ingenious idea

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4991
Nah, I would only instagram maxx if it netted me some sort of income stream otherwise it's a waste of time. If you're not gigachad dont bother with Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Instagram is for normies to pretend that their pathetic life is somewhat interest cringe shit 0 good content

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
What the fuck?

Good thing I'm already Instagram maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Elias
You = needed solution
@lyniahihi provided
I never had insta tbh (except fake one to watch people stories)
And not planning to make one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Elias
If you are above average but with a lot of insta followers, girls are gonna chase you in DM trust me

Instagram is very very important, i never used it a lot until now, it's a lot better than any dating app

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Carbon Copy
Crazy based
Will probaly work
I salute the ingenious way of thinking

If you are above average but with a lot of insta followers, girls are gonna chase you in DM trust me

Instagram is very very important, i never used it a lot until now, it's a lot better than any dating app
Instagram is literally a platform for women to shop for men. If you're in a relationship with a girl you can bet your ass shes on there constantly looking for men better than you.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 5634
Im not larping, i have ton of DMS but i have a gf now so i dont care

1587676493-20200423-231247.jpg

1587676505-20200423-231333.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Very creative and legit, will try this.

roped

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Has anyone tried it yet?

I've got 2k followers

Just started doing it, it's legit

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, eyebagcel, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: eyebagcel
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13
why would girls follow a dead instagram account? a lot care about their follower to following ratio and I'd imagine they wouldn't waste it following an inactive account with a cat pfp, but you live in europe so it may be different there

How many have you gotten out of it so far? i made a chadfish about 4 hours ago and only got 1
was she cute?

I did it for 3 days and got 50
do you live in america?

why would girls follow a dead instagram account? a lot care about their follower to following ratio and I'd imagine they wouldn't waste it following an inactive account with a cat pfp, but you live in europe so it may be different there

was she cute?

She was pretty cute, got around 50 matches rn and 30 on a shitty yubo account with a tard friend of mine as the pic.

u can buy 1000s of followers for a few bucks tbh ngl

did it work for u?

@Digital Hitler already made this thread but better