ULTIMATE LOOKMAXX GUIDE FOR SUB5

gtbsg1

gtbsg1

Iron
Hello everyone, today I will explain how to go from ltn/sub5 to at least high mtn-htn+ level. Also don’t mind account creation I’ve been lurking on here for a while but didn’t want to post out of fear I would become an autist. Guaranteed this guide can ascend you a couple tiers very easily

I just want to preface that beauty and looks are subjective, and that a decent bit of what you look like is because of your genetics. However with the advancement of basic lookmaxxing, medicine and plastic surgery this is not that deep now ngl.

FIRST THINGS FIRST, just want to say that if you are fat af or you have more than 20% bf then go lose that weight. Bro you are stupid asf going on these forums looking like boogie2988 thinking that if you start bone smashing or some cope like that you are gonna ascend to chadlite. Bro just get lean, simple as. Now you may be asking. how do I get lean? Very simple answer. Just start eating less, eat more red meat/protein dense foods (start eating eggs I recommend although your farts might stink like shit) and be mindful of your calorie intake. Start getting into a caloric defect and reduce your intake to at least 2k calories (honestly depends on your height mostly if you are tall then eat more and if you are short eat less) just use a calorie calc for this. Next get into gym and start working on them muscles and improving your frame. If you are naturally leaner and skinny then go for American psycho build ngl. You can get jacked imo but at a certain point you just look goofy bro. Just find a decent workout routine and stick to it and you will start to see gains soon, but keep in mind that not everyone’s body is the same, and your gains may come later or sooner than other people so don’t worry and stick to it.

Next if you are under 18 then start studymaxx ASAP. If you are 18 and over and in a good university/college doing a good degree then you are set bro just keep at it. If not might be over for you ngl but I’ve seen people that have got into good schools with mediocre grades. Anyways if you are like 15-16 and doing GCSE (this applies to ukcels so listen up) start revising asap. I got mostly 7-9 in mine because I am a chad but if you are kinda stupid then start studymaxx to get good grades. Then when you are at A-Levels pick good subjects such as Maths, economics, or any science. Don’t pick subhuman subjects such as psychology or sociology (although you can get some ltb’s/mtb’s at your school cuz all of them do these subjects) but don’t focus on girls rn just focus on studying. If you want to make as much money by 25 then you must do economics at university/College. Then go do Investment banking route from there. However you will have literally 0 free time and be a wage slave for zionists so tread lightly, however stacy’s/stacylite will froth at the mouth when they hear that is your job. If you don’t want to to all that then I suggest doing venture capital or consultancy or something like that. Same experience almost but wayyyy more free time and you get to go and travel. If you are still in school then start applying for hella summer programmes, internships, stuff like that to strengthen your university application. Your aim is to get to a target school (university/colleges that employers look for so oxbridge, lse, imperial, warwick etc for ukcels and uscels try to get into ivy league although this is basically impossible if you are not born in a very wealthy family so it might be over for you jfl). If you studymaxx and you get a good career/job, you can ascend to chadlite easily because of status/wealth.

Next is improving features on your face. There’s some softmaxx stuff you can do like eye hooding and training your obicularis and trying to reduce Uee (ngl uee is not that deep but no uee is almost always better just squintmaxx bro), and obvs mewing and thumbpulling but that is probably cope ngl. You can do hardmaxx also if you are ltn but shit like bone smashing is cope so your best bet is just surgerymaxx.

If you are surgerymaxxing you have to keep in mind that it’s expensive af you prepare to be a wageslave for the rest of your life or trade your sanity and start trading memecoins, solana is popping off rn and made some buxx with it but keep in mind I started that in late 2023 so it’s prob over for you anyways. Most popular surgeries/procedures are palate expander, lefort and implants and shit (idk about them mostly just look through lookmaxx forum and you’ll find good surgery guide)

Next you need to get a good social life. If you are under 18 this is good for you as you can easily rebuild your social life. If you are a loser at school just relocate and move to a new school. If you are well known just move to a different town/completely new area of the city, transport is gonna be long af and probably expensive but cope. Get some new friends and try to speak to everyone in your new grade/year group, if you are the new kid you’ll ascend to chadlite level for a week idk why just happens but use it to your advantage and pick up some mtb’s in your school. Get a good set of friends that share the same interests with you but not too much as you will have no relevance in the friend group if you are ltn status or below. Worst case scenario just be the dude that follows the popular kid around or something like that worked for a couple people I know so. When you ascend into htn+ you can easily pick up some mtb’s and some stacylites with a little bit of charisma, which brings me to my next point. Work on your social skills, if you don’t it’s lowkey over for you. Your looks are only used to draw the girls in, if you can’t speak to women and can’t maintain eye contact it’s over for you bro ngl, unless you are gigachad level. It’s very easy to work on your social skills just go out and speak to women bro lol jfl but in all seriousness when you speak to more people more naturally you will have good social skills and this will help in all aspects of life also.

Next, build some hobbies, primarily hobbies that are physical in nature e.g sports. Can be things like football/soccer, martial arts basketball doesn’t really matter but if I would rank I would say martial arts because it looks badass and gigachads mainly do that shit. And get off the vidya if you play that shit all day it’s well and truly over for you jfl but don’t play too much otherwise you are gonna ruin your UEE gains and have horrible posture. If you have sensitivity to cortisol levels/ if you get stressed easy then don’t play hyper competitive games like counter strike, cod, fifa just play single player games like skyrim lul. Personally I play CS mainly comp because causal is full of noobs and russian shitheads, and sometimes faceit but I don’t play that shit too much because faceit is full of nerds who think they are s1mple and think they gonna it pro lol.

Keep in mind that we all probably gonna live long lives and we only gonna have chad/chad lite appeal if you ascend to that until you are like 35, so you can slay stacylites/htb’s all you want but keep in mind that the best thing in life is praising God and carrying your seed and raising your offspring so start marriagemaxxing and raise gigachad children so keep that in mind when you ascend.

Lastly, just want to say that most of you are probably not even subhuman/incel level you are just thinking that are you, guarantee if you just lost weight and took care of yourself you can ascend to high mtn easily, it’s rarer to be an actual incel than to be gigachad so just keep that in mind.

Feel free to leave questions down below in the comments.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX