ddifv4d-952763b8-0b02-4886-8828-1e6f6a78e2a2.jpg

REINER BRAUN
6'2
Dom
attack-on-titan-final-season-reiner-1223011-1280x0.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 7098, buckchadley31 and 2 others
Levi mogs niggas OP & low inhib. Meanwhile Reiner gets his ass beat in every battle :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 2205, CursedOne and 5 others
I don't need to say anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
prettyboy mogged by average manga character :

sponge bob mogs

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Reiner mogs, levi is just too short.
Reiner braun by captain1yazeed d6hxzic fullview

Eren krugers titan wouldve mogged all without that disgusting mouth area
Hqdefault 6

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and DharkDC
not for long, nigga got 1 leg and 7 and fingers, i wouldn't be suprised if falco drops him
Yeah please no spoilers btw how do y’all feel about the new season?

• +1
Yeah please no spoilers btw how do y’all feel about the new season?
I feel like it's gonna end up like tokyo ghoul, gonna be hella rushed, niggas gonna be real mad at the end tho

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
With Mappa Levi looks more badass and handsome.

Screenshot 2021 02 01 00 04 48 295 comandroidchrome

• Love it
@her @Gargantuan @Lorsss @Sergeant @Kingkellz how stupid yall are to let this fucking post be idiots so many spoilers i fucking hate you

• +1
  • +1
Yeah but it's not new if you've kept up with the manga. This is from old chapters
i'm anime only though :feelswhat: just watched newest episode and really considering reading the manga because all the CGI is beyond disgusting

why couldn't they have just made it like this:
attack on titan annie leonhardt GIF
season 2 manga GIF by Funimation
Levi God Mode GIF - Levi GodMode BeastTitan - Discover & Share GIFs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
no shit but who reads aot manga if anime is this good
I read it so I don't have to wait for them to animate it.
It took them 2 years to plan season 4. Plenty others do too

no shit but who reads aot manga if anime is this good
don't worry they fucked it up by using dumb amounts of CGI

i've seen cut-scenes in naruto playstation games from 10 years ago look better than the recent fight

• JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is
i'm anime only though :feelswhat: just watched newest episode and really considering reading the manga because all the CGI is beyond disgusting

why couldn't they have just made it like this:
attack on titan annie leonhardt GIF
season 2 manga GIF by Funimation
Levi God Mode GIF - Levi GodMode BeastTitan - Discover & Share GIFs
Cuz it would've taken longer to come out plus they had issues with finding a studio to do it. They're also understaffed and underpaid & overworked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and DharkDC
I read it so I don't have to wait for them to animate it.
It took them 2 years to plan season 4. Plenty others do too
yeah cool man but so many anime adaptations are shit that if theres a good one i prefer to watch anime only

• +1

i've seen cut-scenes in naruto playstation games from 10 years ago look better than the recent fight
this is what happens when you need to rush anime bro, just titan cgi is bad tho so dont complain i was nanatsu no taizai fan lol

• +1
yeah cool man but so many anime adaptations are shit that if theres a good one i prefer to watch anime only
ion know why you cucking yourself, AOT all about story, whether's it's on paper or animated, it doesn't make a difference. Fight scenes are fun, but i wouldn't waste time waiting for it next week, only to get spoiled by some faggot on somewhere else

ion know why you cucking yourself, AOT all about story, whether's it's on paper or animated, it doesn't make a difference. Fight scenes are fun, but i wouldn't waste time waiting for it next week, only to get spoiled by some faggot on somewhere else
what chapter should i start at after most recent tv episode and where do you read?

Cuz it would've taken longer to come out plus they had issues with finding a studio to do it. They're also understaffed and underpaid & overworked.
we would be great bros if we knew each other irl.

NT, educated, get girls and secret weeaboos

• Love it
what chapter should i start at after most recent tv episode and where do you read?
105 or 106, depends if you wanna re watch this ep

• +1

which ones? accel 2?

which ones? accel 2?
the naruto shippuden storm series was pretty good, never even watched the last war part of the anime because the cut-scenes in the game were really good

the naruto shippuden storm series was pretty good, never even watched the last war part of the anime because the cut-scenes in the game were really good
man naruto was first anime i watched and im glad cause i tried rewatching it and after you seen actual good anime its impossible to watch lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 7098
Are you from germany btw?

• +1
man naruto was first anime i watched and im glad cause i tried rewatching it and after you seen actual good anime its impossible to watch lol
feel you. tried that with dragonball Z and decided to leave it as a legendary memory after failing within 2 episodes of starting it

• +1
but i'm still watching one piece, that's something i'll never give up

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DharkDC, tyronelite and Deleted member 7098
feel you. tried that with dragonball Z and decided to leave it as a legendary memory after failing within 2 episodes of starting it
but i'm still watching one piece, that's something i'll never give up
i dont wanna get myself into one piece since i dont have much time to watch anything and i like so much shit man (tv series, movies, anime, animations, nba, nfl, mlb, etc) + reading berserk rn

i wanted to give up on dragon ball kai after fight with raditz but decided to continue and gotta admit it gets better, freeza arc before final fight is really fucking good and rn im like 60 episodes in, i watch one a day when i eat breakfast and 1 gintama episode during dinner

• +1
i dont wanna get myself into one piece since i dont have much time to watch anything and i like so much shit man (tv series, movies, anime, animations, nba, nfl, mlb, etc) + reading berserk rn

i wanted to give up on dragon ball kai after fight with raditz but decided to continue and gotta admit it gets better, freeza arc before final fight is really fucking good and rn im like 60 episodes in, i watch one a day when i eat breakfast and 1 gintama episode during dinner
JFL, i don't touch old anime, there never good. look at boruto and dragon ball. Complete shit.

• +1
JFL, i don't touch old anime, there never good. look at boruto and dragon ball. Complete shit.
Yeah I can only enjoy AoT. Isayama is a genius writer

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
look at boruto and dragon ball. Complete shit.
these are SHONEN for KIDS, its not something you're watching, cause it's good, its just iconic, most people watched as their first anime in childhood

Yeah I can only enjoy AoT. Isayama is a genius writer
yeah but imo hes autistic af, also anime reductor or some shit after isayama sent them aot manga for distribution did ask him hundreds of question about plot and shit and isayama couldnt answer 90% of those so you need to appreciate it since if not him plot wouldnt be this complex and plot twists wouldnt be this good

• +1