• JFL
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 1089

Attachments

• fatman.png
    fatman.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: Chigga, C0pe, Bluepill and 5 others
Yeah never mind doinng something that’s healthy for you and makes you feel good. Just betabux bro hahahaha

I’m all honesty, in 2019 your gpa does not matter.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Yeah never mind doinng something that’s healthy for you and makes you feel good. Just betabux bro hahahaha

I’m all honesty, in 2019 your gpa does not matter.
Gym is total ridiculous cope. Just listen to what muggabe said he is proof. He is a prime minister this means he knows what he is speaking of.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
Even if this was true it wouldn't fucking matter. You aren't going to be satisfied if she isn't with you "for you", but for what "you have". JFL not having understood this in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Chigga, Deleted member 245, xz90 and 5 others
Even if this was true it wouldn't fucking matter. You aren't going to be satisfied if she isn't with you "for you", but for what "you have". JFL not having understood this in 2019
Cope having money will halo your face and aesthetics. Its like when you see a girl with a big ass and big tits but mediocre face you suddenly think of her as WAY WAY hotter.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Cope having money will halo your face and aesthetics. Its like when you see a girl with a big ass and big tits but mediocre face you suddenly think of her as WAY WAY hotter.

what a fucking dumb comment. how does the 2 relate. nobody said money isnt going help. money will help you get girls, but your and most people's problem is not that it can't get physically girls, but its that you are not desirable girls. money won't make you desirable for who you are genetically, she will cheat on you, she will cuck you, every waking moment you're gonna be wondering if shes fucking some tyrone or chad because of what a pathetic boneless manlet you are

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
what a fucking dumb comment. how does the 2 relate. nobody said money isnt going help. money will help you get girls, but your and most people's problem is not that it can't get physically girls, but its that you are not desirable girls. money won't make you desirable for who you are genetically, she will cheat on you, she will cuck you, every waking moment you're gonna be wondering if shes fucking some tyrone or chad because of what a pathetic boneless manlet you are
They relate. Money = will halo your face. Money will show that you have superior abilities and genetics otherwise you wouldn't have this money. You are capable of earning a lot of money and that shows your genetic worth. Also the money itself gives status and status in turn halos the face. So the face itself will be considered more attractive, including body, his genetics and everything else.
Mugabe has already disproved this.

Moggabe putting gymcels on suicide watch.

Money>everything tbh
Thk God I listened to this great man.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Moggabe putting gymcels on suicide watch.

Money>everything tbh
Thk God I listened to this great man.
Over for gymcels. Just listen to mugabe he knows.
Lazy twinkcels on suicide watch
Mugabe is on my side so its over for you. He is a prime minister what are you? He knows what he is speaking of. Gym is cope. Just go to work bro.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 656 and Sc22
Females don't care about a man's money in 2019, the average female outperforms the average male in school due to a female-biased learning environment, and due to diversity recruiting they can get whatever elite jobs they want in management consulting, investment banking, etc. Females in 2019 would rather be a sugar mommy to a poor Chad born with perfect genetics than settle for a non-Chad betabux.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK
They relate. Money = will halo your face. Money will show that you have superior abilities and genetics otherwise you wouldn't have this money. You are capable of earning a lot of money and that shows your genetic worth. Also the money itself gives status and status in turn halos the face. So the face itself will be considered more attractive, including body, his genetics and everything else.

Mugabe has already disproved this.

Do you realise it's human nature to want what you can't get? You can't get sex, because you're not genetically desirable. It's not sex you want, but to be genetically desirable to get to sex. Sex is a byproduct. If you get sex without being genetically desirable by luck or by having money or by having status you will still not be happy the same way as if some girl lusts for you for your face/physical presence etc. Sex is fucking overrated if there is no MUTUAL attraction involved. This is what all incels missed their entire lifetime and this is what scarred them mentally. Money will always help you get sex. The more money you have, the more flaws you can get away with. I'm not denying this. For some people money-maxxing is the only way they'll ever have sex without directly paying for it. You should always focus on your academics and career, but not to attract some gold digger whore, but to become financially independent/stable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 206, androidcel and 1 other person
Do you realise it's human nature to get what you can't get? You can't get sex, because you're not genetically desirable. It's not sex you want, but to be genetically desirable to get to sex. Sex is a byproduct. If you get sex without being genetically desirable by luck or by having money or by having status you will still not be happy the same way as if some girl lusts for you for your face/physical presence etc. Sex is fucking overrated if there is no MUTUAL attraction involved. This is what all incels missed their entire lifetime and this is what scarred them mentally. Money will always help you get sex. The more money you have, the more flaws you can get away with. I'm not denying this. For some people money-maxxing is the only way they'll ever have sex without directly paying for it. You should always focus on your academics and career, but not to attract some gold digger whore, but to become financially independent/stable.
So explain mugabes statement. He has already disproved this.

ITS not about emotionless transactionsl sex u fucking virgin
Its about the foid being with you necause of you not becauze of ur money 2019 cNt understand this ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Mugabe is on my side so its over for you. He is a prime minister what are you? He knows what he is speaking of. Gym is cope. Just go to work bro.
stop coping bro. I have albert einstein on my side, i think u forgot that legendary quote

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 176, Bur_01 and 4 others
ITS not about emotionless transactionsl sex u fucking virgin
Its about the foid being with you necause of you not becauze of ur money 2019 cNt understand this ogre
The prime minister of zimbabwe disagrees with you.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The prime minister of zimbabwe disagrees with you.
Muhammad ali disagrees with u, hes greater than mucucke

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Just dictatormaxx over a third world country bro

So explain mugabes statement. He has already disproved this.

You're even lower IQ than @FatmanO. That's actually unbelieveable. How does that retarded statement disprove anything. What's the context? There's no context. Generally speaking it's literally untrue what he said. If we put it into context of you being legit subhuman, gym won't help you get sex, but money will. Wow what a fucking revelation. That doesn't apply to most population as people with average face and frame will benefit the most from gym compared to chads and subhumans.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 206 and androidcel

Just lol if you don't run work game.
stop coping bro. I have albert einstein on my side, i think u forgot that legendary quote

View attachment 25807
Hmm now I don't know what to think.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and androidcel
You're even lower IQ than @FatmanO. That's actually unbelieveable. How does that retarded statement disprove anything. What's the context? There's no context. Generally speaking it's literally untrue what he said. If we put it into context of you being legit subhuman, gym won't help you get sex, but money will. Wow what a fucking revelation. That doesn't apply to most population as people with average face and frame will benefit the most from gym compared to chads and subhumans.
I don't see how you're able to argue. Obviously money will remove all your facial flaws. That's why millionaires that are ugly have 1000s of girls by their side. Working out is massive cope all you need to do is work hard and you'll get girls. It's not betabuxx since you'll have your face halod by the money. Genetics will be considered good, for example: money=intelligence=good genetics. You can not possible tell me that gym is legit.

Even chico admits it and he is a top tier model.

I don't see how you're able to argue. Obviously money will remove all your facial flaws. That's why millionaires that are ugly have 1000s of girls by their side. Working out is massive cope all you need to do is work hard and you'll get girls. It's not betabuxx since you'll have your face halod by the money. Genetics will be considered good, for example: money=intelligence=good genetics. You can not possible tell me that gym is legit. View attachment 25819View attachment 25820

You haven't understood a single thing I said. I debunked all of these things you said here already. It's over for peanut-braincels.

You haven't understood a single thing I said. I debunked all of these things you said here already. It's over for peanut-braincels.
I understood everything and its giga cope.

Its only about the face nothing else.

I don't see how you're able to argue. Obviously money will remove all your facial flaws. That's why millionaires that are ugly have 1000s of girls by their side. Working out is massive cope all you need to do is work hard and you'll get girls. It's not betabuxx since you'll have your face halod by the money. Genetics will be considered good, for example: money=intelligence=good genetics. You can not possible tell me that gym is legit. View attachment 25819View attachment 25820
albert eintein has already disproved this

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
albert eintein has already disproved this
His occupation is physics so he has no idea about looks. I'd rather listen to insiders like chico or mugabe that have knowledge about those subjects like looks and moneymaking when it comes to attraction and getting girls.

i swear to got these gymcelling is cope threads are retarded af.

if you gymcel to purely attract girls then yes its cope becaue face always matters more.

gymcellling does improve your smv without a doubt tho.

Gymcelling does improve your smv. Now, if you could only choose one, face or muscles, you’d choose face. But it’s not binary irl. You can do both.

Yea bro just stop making yourself look better (looksmaxxing)...WHO TF would post this on a site LITERALLY called looksmax.me...

face > lifetimes worth of gymcelling + steroids