Ultimate proof of mewing

BadmanPlayer

BadmanPlayer

Iron
Proof environmental factors affect the growth of the maxilla and thereby mandible and other parts of the face !

We all have heard the natural tribal lifestyle to be optimal for craniofacial development, and as you can see, this indigenous tribe member has a maxilla almost as projected as a snout and a extremely wide face with deep set eyes and phenomenal under eye support.

You can tell they were breastfed for probably up to age 4/5 and then straight onto hard foods, which set their amazing facial development in stone.

Breastfeeding
This is crucial as it forces proper tongue posture places forces on the whole palate both expanding the Maleable maxilla of the child and also ensuring the maxilla grows forwards and upswings which also brings the mandible forward.

Then the child will also have good tongue posture naturally, and then the tough diet without any weening, going straight from breastfeeding to tough foods mean they develop strong bone deposits in their mandible etc and face and work their tongue muscle as well further solidifying their tongue posture.

And for those who say he is mouthbreathing in the first picture, that’s not the case they just had their lips open for a moment, and even if they were to mouth breath, the sutures of their skull are fused at the age of this tribe member.

This just is proving how your environment from the ages from 0-4 produce a huge effect for your craniofacial development.
IMG 4111
IMG 4112
IMG 4113
The video for u copers to watch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and teefight
You can't control if you've been breastfed so it might as well be genetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lonenely sigma, DeformedCell and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: rarityrs, teefight and <6PSLcel
he recessed and no ramus over for shitskin subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melly, 5'7 zoomer and greycel
Everything is genetics

You can't control if you've been breastfed so it might as well be genetic.
Yes, as people with this knowledge we should try to ensure others do tho

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Everything is genetics
Not the direction of growth of the maxilla and therefore the mandible and cheekbones since they are all intertwined and affected from the growth of the maxilla

• +1
just be born in the amazon rainforest theory

he recessed and no ramus over for shitskin subhuman
He is not recessed at all, their maxilla is so projected it is almost snout like, and also their skin complexion is very nice and ideal

• +1
Next level brainrot

just be born in the amazon rainforest theory
No I am just saying how it demonstrates the affect that environment can have on the face

• +1

Attachments

• 4162361_6DCDD61D-BD8E-4782-B220-6FC9E518E259.jpeg
    4162361_6DCDD61D-BD8E-4782-B220-6FC9E518E259.jpeg
    424 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235 and Newday*V3
  • +1
its 0-10, and correct tongue posture is different than mewing JFL
‘Mewing’ is more common of a term to describe the same thing
Hence why I put it in my post

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_4116.jpeg
    IMG_4116.jpeg
    877.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
‘Mewing’ is more common of a term to describe the same thing
Hence why I put it in my post
Mewing is a gay exercise created by Dr mike mew which doesn't do shit

Mewing is a gay exercise created by Dr mike mew which doesn't do shit
If your an adult yes
But if your ages 0-4 then it makes a drastic difference

• +1
Hear that all you little 4 yo browsing .org? Lifefuel for you all isn't it?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed

You do realize that your entire thread disproves mewing, right? That's literally what i've always said, it won't do shit to anyone browsing this cursed site, except give them their daily dose of copium for a while, until they realize how retarded they are to have believed in this shit.

You do realize that your entire thread disproves mewing, right? That's literally what i've always said, it won't do shit to anyone browsing this cursed site, except give them their daily dose of copium for a while, until they realize how retarded they are to have believed in this shit.
Yes it was a clickbait thread I should really change the title

• +1
Yes mewing won’t work for adults

• +1
Yes mewing won’t work for adults

And even for fucking 10 yo. It all has to do with how retarded your parents were when you were an infant.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
And even for fucking 10 yo. It all has to do with how retarded your parents were when you were an infant.
Exactly that’s what my post shows

And 10 is too late I have said this in my posts comments

0-2 is what most matters according to jawhacks

Yes

• +1