Ultimate test to know if you're ugly

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
sum your points boyos (if you partially fulfill a condition then just add half of its points)

- You struggle to find friend groups, even the most looser / low class group that accept literally anyone rejects you / avoids you / don't invite you anywhere. +4
- People leave all the areas you go to ; for example you're on the bus, people and especially women will try to sit as far as possible from you +3
- If you ever make it in a friend group, you're always the butthole of the group, the guy everyone forgets to invite, the guy that always has to send the first message. +2
- People sometimes ignore you when you talk (in a group), despite speaking loud enough and waiting for you turn, nobody seems to listen or pay attention to you. +2
- People you occasionally speak to (not friends) often avoid you, get gradually bored of you and start to look away when they see you. +3
- Even in your family people seem to avoid you, never ask about you / ask to see you. +3
- Girls are cold to you, avoid looking at you in the eyes, never feed the conversation, give you disgusted stares, always try to avoid being alone with you. +9
- Kids often give you bad stares, some even tell you that you're ugly and babies often cry when they see you / when you touch them. +3
- None or very few people wish you happy birthday, not even those you are used to hang out with. +2
- When you make disgusting jokes or even refer to something disgusting, people will all go "ughhh" instead of laughing. +2
- Your old friends or people you used to know never ask about you and forget you asap. +2
- People and especially friends often call you psycopath / school shooter / serial rapist for jokes. +2
- No young woman outside of your family ever complimented your looks IRL. +3

points = HTN or more
1-10 points = around MTN / slightly above average
11-22 points = ~LTN / borderline incel
23-35 points = confirmed incel
36-40 points = truecel :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, LampPostPrime, ripcordgod1 and 4 others
sum your points boyos (if you partially fulfill a condition then just add half of its points)

- You struggle to find friend groups, even the most looser / low class group that accept literally anyone rejects you / avoids you / don't invite you anywhere. +4
- People leave all the areas you go to ; for example you're on the bus, people and especially women will try to sit as far as possible from you +3
- If you ever make it in a friend group, you're always the butthole of the group, the guy everyone forgets to invite, the guy that always has to send the first message. +2
- People sometimes ignore you when you talk (in a group), despite speaking loud enough and waiting for you turn, nobody seems to listen or pay attention to you. +2
- People you occasionally speak to (not friends) often avoid you, get gradually bored of you and start to look away when they see you. +3
- Even in your family people seem to avoid you, never ask about you / ask to see you. +3
- Girls are cold to you, avoid looking at you in the eyes, never feed the conversation, give you disgusted stares, always try to avoid being alone with you. +9
- Kids often give you bad stares, some even tell you that you're ugly and babies often cry when they see you / when you touch them. +3
- None or very few people wish you happy birthday, not even those you are used to hang out with. +2
- When you make disgusting jokes or even refer to something disgusting, people will all go "ughhh" instead of laughing. +2
- Your old friends or people you used to know never ask about you and forget you asap. +2
- People and especially friends often call you psycopath / school shooter / serial rapist for jokes. +2

points = HTN or more
0 what? That happens to people

Didn't read, i just watched in mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Frankiks2, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others
37 points, everything except kids who are generally neutral towards me. I don't even have enough exposure for some of these like telling jokes or having a friend group.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 2130
People and especially friends often call you psycopath / school shooter / serial rapist for jokes. +2
That's called compact orbitals, not ugliness. If you have positive tilted eyebrows people will think you are angry, try it yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, chigoha and Erik-Jón
That's called compact orbitals, not ugliness. If you have positive tilted eyebrows people will think you are angry, try it yourself.
I have compact orbitals and pct and nobodies ever said that to me jfl

i got 0 points and still ugly

So you know your ugly?
I see the fact of my virginity and minimal contact with girls, as well as their contempt and hatred. That's enough

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
bruh there's no way some of these things happen to people
like babies crying due to your presence or girls completely ignoring you
and if it happens maybe it's because you look like a pedo or some crap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, It'snotover and sub5inchcel
the friends parts aren't a good way to measure your attractivness , I agree on kids and girls tho those two are the best way to know if you're htn+ or truecel

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, It'snotover and sub5inchcel

points = HTN or more

points = HTN or more
This test is to know if ur are aspie not bad looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, LampPostPrime, It'snotover and 1 other person
37 points, its over for me

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

points = HTN or more
I got 40 points boyos :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
These apply more if you’re ugly and a mentalcel.

Your true rating will always be how you get treated by women and if you can get Pussy.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 19469
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, chigoha and Erik-Jón
HTNs dont get called hot by girls randomly

Girls only say you are very hot if they are flabbergasted by ur loox, that must be minimum chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, tallnegga, It'snotover and 2 others

Girls only say you are very hot if they are flabbergasted by ur loox, that must be minimum chad
Wrong, because I’ve seen it myself

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Thecovenant

so cute ks for htn and hot is cor chadlitw?

Dissproven: I got 26 points, and I'm chadlight

bruh there's no way some of these things happen to people
like babies crying due to your presence or girls completely ignoring you
and if it happens maybe it's because you look like a pedo or some crap
i didn't say girls will systematically ignore you, but as soon as you try to socialize / get close to girl at school, work or any other situation she will try to avoid you and indirectly tell you "leave me alone i don't wanna talk to you"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
i didn't say girls will systematically ignore you, but as soon as you try to socialize / get close to girl at school, work or any other situation she will try to avoid you and indirectly tell you "leave me alone i don't wanna talk to you"
but unless you're actually a 2/10 girls won't mind socializing with you I think
girls are nice to guys they won't even date alot of the time I think

Dissproven: I got 26 points, and I'm chadlight
nah if you score 26 you're definitely not good looking

an ugly dude can in some cases get a low score , but a good looking man will definitely score 0

but unless you're actually a 2/10 girls won't mind socializing with you I think
girls are nice to guys they won't even date alot of the time I think
no, if you're 3-4/10 she will still behave like that

maybe if you're LTN / MTN she'll have some respect to you despite not wanting to date you

and like i said, you can partially fulfill a condition (in that case just count half of the points) you don't either experience 100% of the condition or 0%

no, if you're 3-4/10 she will still behave like that

maybe if you're LTN / MTN she'll have some respect to you despite not wanting to date you

and like i said, you can partially fulfill a condition (in that case just count half of the points) you don't either experience 100% of the condition or 0%
I haven't experienced that at all
even pre puberty when everyone looked way older than me and I had a pedo mustache and almost no jaw
sounds brutal tho

• So Sad
Reactions: chigoha
0 points
But tbh I think a lot of these are more due to someone being autistic rather than someone being ugly

0 points
But tbh I think a lot of these are more due to someone being autistic rather than someone being ugly
No. Autistic people don't get shit on them like this if they are good looking. Even average looking autistics aren't mistreated.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
No. Autistic people don't get shit on them like this if they are good looking. Even average looking autistics aren't mistreated.
Never underestimate how unbearable it is for a normal person to be around an awkward person

99% of the time the guys who complain about being hated because they’re ugly end up being fedora brony types with really fucked political opinions that they love to talk about.
Never in my entire life have I met an ugly NORMAL guy who was hated by everyone

Never underestimate how unbearable it is for a normal person to be around an awkward person

99% of the time the guys who complain about being hated because they’re ugly end up being fedora brony types with really fucked political opinions that they love to talk about.
Never in my entire life have I met an ugly NORMAL guy who was hated by everyone
Look at my pics and tell me that.

points = HTN or more
40pts. Already knew though. Everything has been pitted against me. Everything.

i disagree with this bc some people are just really reclusive even if they're chads. and they just might not really interact with people cuz aspie or depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Xangsane
before looksmaxing/mewing/puberty: 40pts.
after: 4 points

its cos im non nt, a few days ago a guy i know fist bumped me and the girl next to him (fillipino stacylite) asked me to do it and he jokingingly told me not to but she really wanted to... i didnt tho cos it was a weird situation

points = HTN or more
This is true lmao

babies always stare into my soul when I'm around them

points = HTN or more
this is brutal test
i used to be ugly as shit prob incel-LTN i got better looking later in high school but still MTN-HTN
now I'm htn-chadlite after doing skin care, gym celling, leanmaxxing, etc

I still got some girls and wasnt IOI in HS because I was somewhat outgoing but I could definitely check a lot of these off, ppl def treat me with more respect and shit and ppl want to be my friend, especially at work ill save this and do it in like a few years

Last edited:
this is brutal test
i used to be ugly as shit prob incel-LTN i got better looking later in high school but still MTN-HTN
now I'm htn-chadlite after doing skin care, gym celling, leanmaxxing, etc

I still got some girls and wasnt IOI in HS because I was somewhat outgoing but I could definitely check a lot of these off, ppl def treat me with more respect and shit and ppl want to be my friend, especially at work ill save this and do it in like a few years
I bet you're shittyboymaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
I'm incel in Europe and chadlite in Asia.

points = HTN or more
Inapplicable to people with autism. There has to be some new adjective other than bluepilled to refer to people who completely deny that social skills are a thing.

this is more of an autism test this is how people unintentionally treat autistic people not ugly ones lmfao