Ultimate watch guide

PolishBateman

PolishBateman

Iron
Watches are a looksmax if you use them correctly and could make a fool out of you if you don’t.
Here’s my guide to watches.
1. are you even old enough to wear a watch?
I mean if you’re still in school I personally believe you shouldn’t rock any watch other than Apple Watch.
it’s weird when a 15 year old wears a omega watch jfl, just doesn’t look right.
(unless you’re some betabuxxed guy and can buy rep rolex and have proof to be able to afford it).

2. Know what budget watch you can buy.
Well school boys, if you can’t afford an Apple Watch just don’t wear a watch at all jfl, it starts to become a looksmin when you wear some Xiaomi or Huawei Watch.

Adults - there is a big big rule, your watch can be MAXIMUM 20% worth of your car, if it’s more it starts to look funny, like with a guy driving broken down Volkswagen Golf with a Rolex watch, funny isn’t it?
Of course if you’re driving a newer car like Audi Q3 (≈35K$) you probably would be able to afford 10k$ watch so it’s not that much of a deal but 99% of people on this forum if they have car, it’s shit so don’t make it obvious that your watch is fake.

Coming to that, DO NOT BUY REAL WATCHES.
Jfl if you think that someone’s going to genuinely know what they’re looking at, even if you had 10$ Rolex people would have no clue it’s fake, and Chinese sellers (if thread is useful to someone I might put links to them) have good quality watches now.

3. Being a wristcel.
Well, ik this sounds harsh but as a wristcel myself I DO NOT recommend wearing watches, especially ones that aren’t well fit.
It brings attention to your wrist and when the face of your watch is bigger than your wrist it looks funny.

Idk what to add jfl, might add something and links to sellers.
We’re all gonna make it.

chad can wear a hello kitty watch and still slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Tallcell, iam good boy and 6 others
chad can wear a hello kitty watch and still slays
Low Iq, how about not focusing on ,,chad” but on yourself.
You are not a chad, work with what you have and stop coping with ,,chad can” jfl

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Low Iq, how about not focusing on ,,chad” but on yourself.
You are not a chad, work with what you have and stop coping with ,,chad can” jfl
relax it's a joke lol you making assumptions rq

"ultimate watch guide"

>does not link a single watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, rubberduck, Chadeep and 3 others
botb right this instant mods. Bracelet and jewelery still mogs

Absolute shit thread. Fake watches are for fake people and anyone with any class wouldn't be caught dead wearing one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, STUPIDREFEREES, PolishBateman and 1 other person
Bro just buy a fucking casio. A168W-1 or a F-91W. Both work great for everyday watches. If you're going to wear something dressy, maybe try some sort of seiko. Don't invest tons of money on some shit like a watch (especially not an apple watch because tbh that shit is a failo for men)

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
I wear this watch 24/7 is it a looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, looksmaxxergymcel and iam good boy
Image 2

Get yourself a AE1200 World time. You'll feel like james bond.

lol @ fake watches
If you’re wanting a watch for sub $500 get an Apple Watch as they are a watch that even rich people & celebs wear, also has halo of appearing like you’re into fitness. Or buy a Seiko (respected brand with a good history despite being affordable)
If you want a Rolex but don’t have the money, don’t buy a fake one, buy a modded Seiko. They make ones in all the popular Rolex colorways but it’ll still say Seiko on it and will be an authentic seiko movement not some counterfeit junk

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and PolishBateman
Agree with fake watches, the people you are trying to impress (dumb sluts and normies) can’t tell anyway.

Bracelets are good as well, you should have watch on one wrist and a couple bracelets on the other. I don’t bother yet because I’m ugly but I will do it after surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, rubberduck and PolishBateman
Where can you buy good quality fake Grand Seikos?

Bro just buy a fucking casio. A168W-1 or a F-91W. Both work great for everyday watches. If you're going to wear something dressy, maybe try some sort of seiko. Don't invest tons of money on some shit like a watch (especially not an apple watch because tbh that shit is a failo for men)
Legit comment.

There are two options for rich people: A cheap but practical digital watch like a Casio, or an expensive luxury watch. Plenty of rich people wear digital watches casually because they have nothing to prove.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss