ultra basic thread

D

Deleted member 30019

chad on looksmax
If you lower your eyebrows at will, your limbic brain reads it as a danger from other people. Xd who tried to do this, those 100% felt hatred towards the surrounding people. I stopped doing it, it became much easier to walk the streets. For people below 135 iq, in order to turn some kind of hypothesis into a theory, you do not need to have 50 scientists at hand
I'm talking about the fact that you are trying to parody hunter eyes

Another fact, the ability to fight affects your testosterone, and the psyche. Live with it. Fools will vomit, 135iq+ bros will check it for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 24712 and Psychophilly
The Lion King What GIF

It works this way because people squinted creating the hunter eyes effect to scare, and you need to scare your enemies. seems logical + if you check on your own experience you will see

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
yeah but i look damn intimating when i lower my eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
in general, there is unbelievably much more to do with the ancient limbic brain. For example, the fact that you stoop means you are weak, you are trying to defend yourself by taking up less space, if you start walking with an impeccable gait in prison, you will be beaten and killed for choosing to take up more space, showing yourself as supposedly strong. Slouching also affects your testosterone and cortisol levels, testosterone goes down, cortisol goes up. I think it's clear

• +1
I found this when I decided to do natural testosteronemaxxing, youtube and google are incredible tools

• +1