Ultra blackpill i witnessed in school today

galvin8101

galvin8101

6+ PSL or death
Chad was talking about how hitler was a good guy that couldve saved europe from immigrants to the foids
And the foids were laughing, not in a bad way but a good way. Even the ethnic foids didnt care. He is still beloved and gets all the attention from foids
If jeffery said this it would be prison sentence for him. There was literally a manlet that said all asians look the same and he got isolated by all the foids forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, HighTierSubhuman, hopecel and 18 others
Chad was talking about how hitler was a good guy that couldve saved europe from immigrants to the foids
And the foids were laughing, not in a bad way but a good way. Even the ethnic foids didnt care. He is still beloved and gets all the attention from foids
If jeffery said this it would be prison sentence for him. There was literally a manlet that said all asians look the same and he got isolated by all the foids forever
Pretty privilige at its highest

I imagine their reactions were something like "Noooo dont say thattt ahahah" right?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and galvin8101
I told the same thing to my friend and he repeated it in front of the girls and they started laughing. Didn’t even give me credit.

Yep
Thats 100% correct
I Know because 2 years ago i was a fat ltn, im still fat but im mtn-htn rn and the difference in how i get treated is day and night, i used to say stuff like that and bitches isolated me, now they have the reaction i told you thay guy probably gets, its the same story.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and galvin8101
Once my friens told his gf to suck his dick and swallow the cum in front of her friends. Everyone laughed and it was alright. He is 6,6 and htn+ of course.

Once my friens told his gf to suck his dick and swallow the cum in front of her friends. Everyone laughed and it was alright. He is 6,6 and htn+ of course.
IMG 0783

Reminds me of that sketch when Chad steals a joke from another guy, except now everyone laughs and the original guy doesn't get any credit.

Not surprising

"jeffrey"
@hopecel
chadocracy is brutal for us Jeffries innit

Adonis by 2025 or inkie forevah

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back